Something I've realized: Most people dont go bald.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Just look at this. Ethan Hawke and Ellar Coltrane from the movie Boyhood (Hawke plays Coltrane's father). It's a great movie which I recommend. But Hawke is 24 years older than Coltrane, and has much better hair and hairline. Coltrane obviously has temple recession and is trying to hide it. This sucks but shows how a lot of men don't go bald, and a lot of men lose it early.

Gattaca (1997) is a great film. It portrays a world of genetic discrimination.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just like having sex with a women reinforces value, and worth, in return confidence is derived.

So when you don't have hair or get laid, and have real life experience... Where's this 'confidence' derived from. It's just a delusional mind set.

Nothing

I read elsewhere that confidence is simply a byproduct of predictability.

I'd have to say, since I'm balding, my only confidence can be based on the notion that I'm more likely to be rejected given the reality of resentment towards bald men. So... I'm confident with rejection now, rather than acceptance. Wasn't like that when I had hair. Now thats prediction.

The areas I am confident in are not in 'banging women' (because im now deemed ugly) but rather the talents and skills I've worked on over the past 15 years in my profession, my ability not to sound like a total moron in public (despite my frequent ranting on this forum, this is essentially my escape), etc. Yeah, I'm confident about that. But telling a guy to 'be confident' in general is just a load of hippy bullsh!t to make them feel good... and in a way, its actually detrimental as its essentially a lie and keeps the 'unconfident' guy down while the person on the other end remains on their high horse. If the truth is harsh, I'd rather hear it... better to be a realist than some delusional idiot.

Can you imagine though, coming back to your buddies after hooking up with a girl and they ask you how you did it? 'Oh, I was just confident!' The fvck does that even mean? Confident HOW? About what? And how did this confidence show? It's like lame pick up artist bullsh!t. The only thing that GETS women is physical attraction, then money or status. Everything else is irrelevant.... or a bonus. No woman is going to say 'I want that guy to fvck me because he's 'confident'' Why? Because they want the GOOD LOOKING guy that arouses them to fvck them and with that requires hair of course. And if a guy is so privileged to have hair... THATS something he can be confident about... because its predictable.

Imagine that... women preferring to get fvcked by guys that they find physically attractive for a carnal activity... WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK?!

LOL... these pseudo philosophical asshats that feed you this 'confidence' and 'positive energy' crap are so fvcking ignorant. Yeah... we really got a LOT to be positive about... expelled from society and then SMILE for these fvckers. Riiiiiight.

shookwun

Reaction score
The worst is bald men who hang out with these dumb w****s as friends, and ask for advice. They are told to expand their skills, dress trendier, and find a niche that brings out their inner side rather focusing on the exterior side of the picture. Meanwhile these bald-zoned individuals are either asexual handbags for said women or cuckolds in a relationship who are obvious providers, and get pity ****ed the odd time.

A bald **** will absolutely never secure down a women of substance, and if they do it will be a women who's settling for less. Never having an upperhand in a relationship, and always being on the edge of a break out. These women who secure a bald man know they have them on a leash. Bald men are automatically by default submissive in most relationships, because deep down inside they know they got lucky. They will always be on the edge, nervous around a man with hair, because he will win her over eventually given the opportunity.

Bald - ing something twenty year olds are humour to young hotties looking to fornicate, and get ****ed on the side. Online dating? forget about it unless you have the mental fortitude to get swiped right, and never responded towards. a baldites best bet is to cold approach, and take frequent trips to asian countries and let his dollar do the talking.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The worst is bald men who hang out with these dumb w****s as friends, and ask for advice. They are told to expand their skills, dress trendier, and find a niche that brings out their inner side rather focusing on the exterior side of the picture. Meanwhile these bald-zoned individuals are either asexual handbags for said women or cuckolds in a relationship who are obvious providers, and get pity ****ed the odd time.

A bald **** will absolutely never secure down a women of substance, and if they do it will be a women who's settling for less. Never having an upperhand in a relationship, and always being on the edge of a break out. These women who secure a bald man know they have them on a leash. Bald men are automatically by default submissive in most relationships, because deep down inside they know they got lucky. They will always be on the edge, nervous around a man with hair, because he will win her over eventually given the opportunity.

Bald - ing something twenty year olds are humour to young hotties looking to fornicate, and get ****ed on the side. Online dating? forget about it unless you have the mental fortitude to get swiped right, and never responded towards. a baldites best bet is to cold approach, and take frequent trips to asian countries and let his dollar do the talking.
this is of course generally true but not ALL cases. damn man it ain't impossible for baldies to get cute girls. of course baldness makes it harder but let's be reasonable here, we have all seen bald guys with hot girls.

that's a given, so therefore your argument isn't always true. baldness doesnt necessarily guarantee a life of virginity and loserdom.

slipy

Reaction score
damn man it ain't impossible for baldies to get cute girls. of course baldness makes it harder but let's be reasonable here, we have all seen bald guys with hot girls.

Unfortunately, as a general rule, everything else has to be pretty much intact for that to happen.

Bank account, height, physique, face. All that good ****.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i guess thats what it comes down to eh? a bald man cant get a cute girl majority of the time, at least not for a proper relationship. so basically it eliminates almost entirely the possibility of the disney romance fantasy . . . . . . . i'm not gonna lie thats one of my deepest fantasies and i wish i had it so much . . . . . . .

but maybe its just because society has programmed me to want it through disney movies, advertising, etc.

**** thats depressing still though, "i can't get a cute girlfriend" is what i will be thinking as i lay down tonight. damn **** this is depressing lol

i guess this is wat you were talking about eh fred? how baldness can build character?

we have to learn to lay there at night, fully absorbing the cold lonely indifferent reality . . . . . . . we can't depend on a girl to hug up to when we feel like **** . . . . . . we have to become, stronger, tougher, mentally and spiritually just to keep on living

**** that, bald men are more manly and dominant. we have to be by default. our circumstances are tougher so we have to get tougher mentally as a result. dominance isnt physical, it is mental in my opinion.

meh i'm not gonna lie i nearly cried typing that just now

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exo, when was the last time you approached a girl?
never

i was a loser even before hair loss x.x

nah for real tho i don't think a 17 year old who has never had a gf THAT weird. that was when i started balding. i found some videos i made showing my nw6 thinning a few months after turning 17. i'm gonna post them up here sometime

maher

Banned
Reaction score
never

i was a loser even before hair loss x.x

nah for real tho i don't think a 17 year old who has never had a gf THAT weird. that was when i started balding. i found some videos i made showing my nw6 thinning a few months after turning 17. i'm gonna post them up here sometime

Man, you never even tried, never got rejected. Dont you think its time, you stop mourning and get some stats.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, you never even tried, never got rejected. Dont you think its time, you stop mourning and get some stats.
yea true but thats the thing, i can't. to be honest i think even if i never had lost hair i would still have been in the same position i am in now. idk, i guess i'm just a pussy tbh, at least about this.

i'll probably get a prostitute whenever i feel i am ready.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Damn with what you have been holding back, that prostitute will not be able to walk for a week.

- - - Updated - - -

Shoot come to think of it she won't be able to sit either.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Prostitute will not improve your lack of social skills around women

It def could. It could get that anxiety he feels about sex out of his system. Thats a huge thing to deal with when you are approaching women. Get a few and feel comfortable around naked chicks, then go to town buddy.

Actually once he has sex and realizes how friggin great it is he might just forget about everything else and start approaching any girl just to get more.

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
Mate seeing a prostitute might make you more comfortable around women but it won't givr you the skills to attract them, talk to them, make a move etc

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate seeing a prostitute might make you more comfortable around women but it won't givr you the skills to attract them, talk to them, make a move etc

YES it can. Once that anxiety around sex is gone you become much more casual and passive with women. That is a skill in its own. It wouldnt hurt.