Somebody's Story | 25 Finasteride Results | 7 Mo Treatment (pics)

dupapls

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,
I think you'd be wasting your time with 0.5mm. The 1.5 is painful initially but you get used to it. Also, you can roll as lightly or heavily as you wish. I recently bought the Koi Beauty roller on Amazon. I would recommend it. It's well-made and the needles are proper ones, not discs.
any cause for concern with minoxidil entering the bloodstream after rolling with 1.5s? also interested in amazon links

Red October

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

dupapls

My Regimen
Reaction score
by the way alex, did your diffuse hair loss include the sides and back of the scalp? i have diffuse unpatterned alopecia (dupa) and am wondering if this treatment would be effective for me, since this type of hair loss is rare, and many people reportedly don't respond well to finasteride/min (or anything at all for that matter).

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
by the way alex, did your diffuse hair loss include the sides and back of the scalp?
As I can remember it was mostly at top of head. Back and sides where fine.

Fekief

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Alex, i follow your tread from long time, i'd Like to ask you something that can sound weird.
In those years have you ever remove one or plus wisdom teeth?
If yes, when and where were them located?

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Alex, i follow your tread from long time, i'd Like to ask you something that can sound weird.
In those years have you ever remove one or plus wisdom teeth?
If yes, when and where were them located?
No. I still have them

Luke777

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is your hair loss on the temples/receding hairline or on the crown? If you are maintaining and preventing any further loss, it's still success.

I am difused thinner. The most affected areas are temples and hairline, but the thinnig is very much global.

Unfortunately, the protocol does not prevent or maintain further loss for me, I would say it may be even makes it worse.

I keep using 15% minoxidil, 1% topical finasteride, dermaroller, nizoral, perilla and other stuff.

Now it has been 10 months since I started the minoxidil+dermaroler experiment .

Recently I added local cryotheraphy (freezing applied to scalp)

Last edited:

reuters

Established Member
Reaction score
If it works you should have seen results after 1 - 3 months[/QUOTE]

i have lever seen any results within 1-3 months, it has always taken 4-6 months before i have been able to notice changes and longer before others notice it.

we are all different and react different on medication, you are young and might have a different experiance than others.

a comment like that can make a person that is a slower responder quit before he can see the benefits of the drugs.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i have lever seen any results within 1-3 months, it has always taken 4-6 months before i have been able to notice changes and longer before others notice it.
This is my time line: vellus hair after 2-3 weeks. Small dark hair after 1-2 months and noticable regrow after 3-6 months. Of course if one is unlucky and starts treatment in wrong hair cycle regrow can take more time. This is my observation from when I screwed up in summer months

Luke777

My Regimen
Reaction score
Me also

Why are you using 15% minoxidil? Stonger dosen't mean it's better. Topical fiansteride? Why not take oral? Are you mixing it yourself? Nizoral? Why don't invest in better shampoo that you can use more often? Perilla. do you have diet inflammation?

If it works you should have seen results after 1 - 3 months

Hi Alex. Thank you a lot for you reply.

Why am I using 15% minoxidil?
I was using 5-6% minoxidil for years and kept using it since February, when I started to apply your advice. I kept using using it ca 6 months until September. Seeing no results I decided to try combination of minoxidil and topical finasteride.
At the beginning I started 6%minoxidil + 0.5%finasteride (essengen) for additional 3 months and again seeing no results I went to stronger one 15%minoxidil+1%finasteride (dualgen) recently.
I might have sticked to lower concentrations, however, seeing no results and reading some succes stories with morr-f I decided to try higher one.

Oral finasteride is no option for me for different reasons

Why nizoral?
Well, reading a lot about Big 3 and Nizoral being one of them I decided to give it a try. In the past I tried different expensive shampoos with no visible effects. Also reading all your posts I understood that shampoo is not an essential part of your protocol - it is dermaroling + minoxidil and may be finasteride.

Diet inflammation?
Inflammation might be a big player in my hair loss. I have been suffering from eczema, allergies and other inflammatory related issues since my childhood. Therefore I stick to perilla and plenty of antiinflamatory stuff (omega3, wobenzym, vitaminC, probiotics, antiinflamatory (keto) diet etc.). It helps me to relieve my skin and immunity issues, but has no affect on hair regrowth so far.

If you have any suggestions for me, I would love to hear them.

Thank you

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

Luke777

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has your hair loss, slowed down or are you still losing hair?

15% is strong I have a freind from UK and he tried 10% and it blotted his face a lot. Any sides from 15%?

Shampoo is important if there is inflammation or other scalp issue. Problem with Nizoral is it can't be used to often.

Ok, in your case perilla should be taken.

How is your scalp feeling? In total how long time you have been using minoxidil?

Hi Alex, thank you for your support.

My hair loss has been progressing. There have not been any signs of regrowth or slowing down. And anytime I started new regime *eg. finasteride) there have been bit more shedding for some time, however, not followed by regrowth as often reported by other people.

I do not get any sides from topical finasteride or 15%minoxidil. My scalp and hair seem not to react at all neither in positive or in a negative way. It is as if I did not use anything.
The only side effect might be, that I get more hairy on other parts of the body. But I am not sure if it is directly connected to what I apply to scalp-

I think I started minoxidil may be 4-6 years ago, with some breaks I might be using it for 3-4 years. I started with 2% and as time went by and went to stronger ones. Mostly I was using 5-6%. Since I started to follow your thread (February) I have been using it very consistently.

Isnt that weird that I do not respond at all to anything?

PS: Regarding scalp inflammation ... reading a lot about cryotheraphy and its effect on inflammatory conditions and reading quite promising studies related to local cryotheraphy and hair loss, I recently added it to my regime hoping it my help me with possible scalp inflammation or other scalp related issues I might have. In my opinion this should be much powerful solution than a shampoo. But we will see ...

Last edited:

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Isnt that weird that I do not respond at all to anything?
Yes it's strange. It's almost looks like something is blocking minoxidil. Have you tried to apply minoxidil other places on body to check it it works?

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
NORWEGIAN SPORT CELEBRITY SPENDS 16.000 USD ON HAIR TRANSPLANT

- Check his results at the end of video

Luke777

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it's strange. It's almost looks like something is blocking minoxidil. Have you tried to apply minoxidil other places on body to check it it works?

No I havent. Which part of the body would you recommend to test?

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score