Somebody's Story | 25 Finasteride Results | 7 Mo Treatment (pics)

bloupbloup

Reaction score
Hi mate ! I think you mentioned you lived in Asia am I right ? Thus are you consuming this potentially DHT reducing foods : Green tea, Soy (milk, tofu ...) and what's your take on these ? (i.e do you think It can help)

Also could you indicate your daily dosage of R+ALA and krill oil ?

TanbarkBellss

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are obviously very disciplined (as is evident by not only your hair but also your body) and that is arguably the biggest reason you've done so well. Kudos to you sir!
n 2015. My diet change is more to do with my fitness goal. But I have also become more aware about eating foods that can help reduce DHT and inflammation
Which foods help reduce DHT and inflammation?

TanbarkBellss

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any tips on finding the exact cause of your hair loss? (be it thyroid hormonal imbalance, prostate hormonal imbalance, nutrient deficiency, inflammation, calcification, etc). How many different causes are there? And what are the signs?

I.e. in my case i have lots of body hair (does that suggest more DHT??), nice skin (for a 29 yr old), decent metabolism, psoriasis in my genes (dad has it), inflammation on scalp... put these together and what do i get??

techkid

Reaction score
Anyone tried the zgts dermaroller? I'm using the 1.5mm it's much more painful than the regular one maybe because it's made with titanium needles.

thatguywelbz

Established Member
Reaction score
I have tried it. Use the instruction somebody provided. Do not go hard. I go light. I just use the weight of the dermaroller but very very little pressure. I can hear pin pricks when I do it right. Then I apply minoxidil.

Titanium needled have nothing to do with it.

thatguywelbz

Established Member
Reaction score
I have tried it. Use the instruction somebody provided. Do not go hard. I go light. I just use the weight of the dermaroller but very very little pressure. I can hear pin pricks when I do it right. Then I apply minoxidil.

Titanium needled have nothing to do with it.

Needmorehair11

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wanted to clarify for myself....do you apply minoxidil and then derma roll? Or so you derma roll and then apply minoxidil? I dermaroll and then apply minoxidil hoping for increase absorption...either way probably works just fine but the way you are doing it is obviously working

TanbarkBellss

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think about body hair that its a myth, there are so many people who have body hair and full head of hair as well. I dont have that much bodyhair but still lose my hair. If you think that youn may have inflammation you should try products that may reduce it.
In my experience there is a definite correlation between body hair and baldness. The hairiest people i know are also going bald. There are some people who don't have much body hair that are also thinning but it is more rare.

Hang90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
did you ever mix pepermint oil with minoxidil and if you did how much did you put in ?

Hang90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ty for your reply...im probably gonna add it to my regimen and see if it does anything :)

edit: i bought 30ml of mint oil today and gonna try it at evening and give you small update how it feels

Last edited:

Hang90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ty for reply somebody, i think i will just mix it with my shampoo since i wash my hair daily and that should be fine 7-8 drops in it should be strong enough to feel that cool sensation :D

DrizzyD

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Somebody damn you got really impressive results man congrats! I just started using minoxidil and was thinking of getting a dermaroller as well. Do you think that the
minoxidil and dermaroller are a good combo even without finasteride?

DrizzyD

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil and dermaroller gives regrow. There is no qestions about it! But if there are uderlying issues with DHT, it will reduce and mess up things. I have a issues with DHT, but its a small issue and I can solve it by using just 0.5 mg Propecia. If your DHT problem is small problem you can try to reduce it by using supplements and eating good diet. Second for me just applying minoxidil was not enough, it was only when I made combination with dermaroller that it gave results!

Damn I appreciate the reply man. Do you have any vids on YouTube showing how you use your dermaroller and apply minoxidil? You obviously got the technique down with those results.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Today I have decided to take few weeks off from forum. It has been a pleasant journey. I wrote my first post in 2009. At that time I never have expected to get full recovery 6 years later. But I did get it. Getting back my hair was like getting back life. And I’m very grateful for that. It feels so much lighter.

Link to eBook: https://www.amazon.com/How-solve-ha...&qid=1490953211&sr=1-1&keywords=somebody+alex

Last edited: