Somebody's Story | 25 Finasteride Results | 7 Mo Treatment (pics)

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope i get atleast half of your results, i copied your regimen with slightly modifications.
Could be great if you posted updates and maybe some pictures as timeline pasts.

Last edited:

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could be great if you posted updates and maybe some pictures as timeline pasts.

Ok, I haven't tried it. Just salicylic acid.
Hopefully, If I respond well to the treatment, i will be posting a success story. Wish me luck !

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hopefully, If I respond well to the treatment, i will be posting a success story. Wish me luck !
Yes, you will! Good luck

Today I received microscope. If I have time tonight, I'm going to post photos of my scalp now and how it was before. I think it will be very helpful for you all to see the difference.

Attachments

• 20170313_203955.jpg
    20170313_203955.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 517

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Attaching pictures of my scalp. The first photos was taken in early 2014 and last taken today 2017. In 2014 I still had problems with inflammation, inching and redness. Today my scalp feels so much better. And hair have good environment for grow.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey somebody, with a little long hair you still can use 1ml of Minoxidil all over the top without no problem?

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those magnified pics are pretty cool. Are the 2017 pics of the same area? I don't see the mole

I really need to try and tackle my inflammation as nothing is helping. Currently on

-nizoral shampoo
-salicylic acid shampoo
-coal tar shampoo
-dried perilla leaves
-fish oil

And still dealing with inflammation

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those magnified pics are pretty cool. Are the 2017 pics of the same area? I don't see the mole
Yes quit sure same area. I dont think it was mole just something inflammation related. Also my skin was much more oily back then.

Last edited:

thatguywelbz

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, hair growing on my old hairline now. They are definitely not vellus, but they are not terminal either. I feel like it will take two hair cycles to reach terminal hair. The hairs have that hair transplant look though.

Beard coming along nicely too and responding much faster.

Most likely because of physiology. The follicles on my scalp have been destroyed by dht compared to my beard follicles which are not affected by dht negatively.

Lets hope for more improvement. Still only focusing on crown and hairline to avoid side effects. Side effects not happening anymore but I wanna take it slow and because of my bald spot in the crown, any positive change will be evidence that it's working.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alex, what about oily scalp ? I feel like the hyper secretion of sebum and inflammation go hand in hand. Did you have oily hair when your scalp was inflamed ?

thatguywelbz

Established Member
Reaction score
Alex, what about oily scalp ? I feel like the hyper secretion of sebum and inflammation go hand in hand. Did you have oily hair when your scalp was inflamed ?

Bro I did a lot of research on this and you sebum production is determined my genetics mostly and rest are environmental factor such as temperature etc.

So, sebum production and inflammation does not go hand in hand. What is happening is that you have lost loads of hair and the sebum production is still the same but because you have much less hair, you feel oily all the time.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, hair growing on my old hairline now. They are definitely not vellus, but they are not terminal either. I feel like it will take two hair cycles to reach terminal hair. The hairs have that hair transplant look though.
Great. I'm glad to read it.

Lets hope for more improvement. Still only focusing on crown and hairline to avoid side effects. Side effects not happening anymore but I wanna take it slow and because of my bald spot in the crown, any positive change will be evidence that it's working.
Yes, good luck. And hope you will keep posting your progress.

Last edited:

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, i'm shedding small hairs. This happened after i started the dermaroller + minoxidil combo. Hope it's a good sign..

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, i'm shedding small hairs. This happened after i started the dermaroller + minoxidil combo. Hope it's a good sign..
Yes, I think it's a good sign. It would be worrying if you where losing long and strong hair. Could you take pictures so it will be easier to spot progress?

Last edited: