Somebody's Story | 25 Finasteride Results | 7 Mo Treatment (pics)

Versplinteren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Starting to fight my hair loss in 2 weeks..

Hoping for the same results as you've got Alex.. Got so much information trough this post.

Keep making videos they are very helpful.

Could you make a video where you show your daily regime. Like from the moment you wake up till you go to sleep?

And also a video where you use Rogaine and derma (with long hair).

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Intressting. I have never used it. How about you?

I have Seb derm/psoriasis so I do use it. It is stinky but seems to help a bit. Yeah look up the original propecia studies, they had all participants shampoo with neutrogena t/gel so any loss attributed to Seb derm would be addressed and not affect propecia results

Cool, I didn't know that.

If it's working on beard then it should work on scalp (like for me if I control dht and inflammation, hair grow like crazy)

Yes. Good luck.

As stand alone I doubt it. But together with the rest think they do work. My hair always get better when I use them. From 2011 to 2013 I tried pretty much everything of supplements. I was desperate and was willing to spend whatever was necessary to find what worked.

Hang90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
3 days into demaroll and minoxidil...every time i use derma and apply minoxidil after i have that tingling feeling and it goes away after 5 min. or so ! i hope that's normal, but its nice to feel something happening there :D

Hang90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah. After 4 years I dont feel that much any more. But it was strange in beginning ;)
great...so that's normal :) i think im just gonna use it everyday and take a 2 days pause per mont and see what happens

thatguywelbz

Established Member
Reaction score
This is f**king crazy now. Real thick terminal hair on my chicken pox scar that was completely hairless is growing using derma and minoxidil on my beard area.

I won't be able to give guys a good quality update with pics for my crown area for now because I will keep it buzzed for the next 5 months but I'll give you before and after in my beard area on 20th April or 1st May depending upon when I trim it.

Really excited about the beard tbh. It has been in fashion recently and I was a bit upset that I couldn't grow a decent one.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tomorrow I will make a video about my experince with lasers lllt. I still have Hairmax that I paid 550 USD and Laserfish that I paid 700 USD... Was they worth investment? Check tomorrow ;)

Attachments

• 20170311_201328.jpg
    20170311_201328.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 773

techkid

Reaction score
I want to buy the perilla leaves but the website won't accept my credit card. Is there an alternative like perilla tea on amazon? I'm too lazy to go into an Asian store

bmoreno515

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey somebody purchased a lot of the vitamins you had on the photos but is perilla oil the same as per I'll a leaves?

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alex, what is your oppinion on ginkgo biloba ? did you try it, from what i read on the internet it might help with scalp blood flow and it could be a good addition to my regimen ? What are your thoughts ?

bmoreno515

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh wow I am definitely trying the ones you listed but I ordered some of the perilla leave capsules you posted thank you again for sharing but are you taking them at the moment? Are they still helping with inflammation the same as the leaves? How many capsules do you take a day?

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh wow I am definitely trying the ones you listed but I ordered some of the perilla leave capsules you posted thank you again for sharing but are you taking them at the moment? Are they still helping with inflammation the same as the leaves? How many capsules do you take a day?
He takes 1 per day, i asked him yesterday.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alex, what is your oppinion on ginkgo biloba ? did you try it, from what i read on the internet it might help with scalp blood flow and it could be a good addition to my regimen ? What are your thoughts ?
There are benefits using Ginko Biloba, but I didn't get any results regarding hair grow or inflammation.

Last edited:

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are benefits using Ginko Biloba, but I didn't get any results regarding hair grow or inflammation.

Without question, perilla leaves are the best solution against inflammation.
Nice man, i am also using curcumin + resveratrol against inflammation, in addition to perilla. I am balding in a IDENTIC pattern as you were and I am at the level of norwood that you were before starting the treaments, also, inflammation has been a huge problem for me in the area that i was balding. Hope i get atleast half of your results, i copied your regimen with slightly modifications. Can't thank you enough, Alex ! You are an inspiration.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you tried salicylic acid to apply on scalp? I did use it on my scalp few times in 2013 and I think it did help. Used low strength (2%) alcohol based soultion.
I've used alpicort f, which contains prednisolone, estradiol and salicylic acid.