Somebody's Story | 25 Finasteride Results | 7 Mo Treatment (pics)

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you post this image for us to check the difference?
Have few pictures from that time. I think most of them I have posted before. In 2007 I was still able to "cover" my hair loss issue. In 2008 it was not possible anymore, hair where very thin at that time.

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's some massive regrowth.
Yep.My point is that its possible to get it all back. I was able to do it. And my hair loss was aggressive and I was balding very fast.

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey great results keep it up man and thanks for updates 1 question do you have hairloss or shedding any more like how many in shower or brushing ...?

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey great results keep it up man and thanks for updates 1 question do you have hairloss or shedding any more like how many in shower or brushing ...?
Yeah sometimes, I think there are natural cycles that go on from time to time. Have days when I have like 40+ hair after shower and sometimes just 20 hair. Normally just short hair that are shedding.

I add a picture of hair that fall out after I take shower yesterday. My hair now is long and mostliy its just short hair that shedd.

Attachments

• 20170317_234930.jpg
    20170317_234930.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 896
Last edited:

toto

Reaction score
how i know if i have scalp inflammation ?
and if i dont have the inflammation and i use the perilla leaves, is it ok?

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how i know if i have scalp inflammation ?
If you have scalp inflammation you will feel discomfort and it itch . It just feels like there is something wrong. And when you scrach hair also fall out.
If there are also external inflammation it will be inching, have a redness, etc. At worst in 2011 my hair fall out and hair root had a yellow lump under.

Last edited:

TanbarkBellss

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry if you already answered these questions.

How often do you use the derma roller? At what point did you change your diet? What do you think is the biggest reason for your gains?

himynameisj

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bey OP do you think Minoxidil is a good way to refill temples? How effective was it for you? Do you think the dermaroller is absolutely necessary for better results? Do you think dermaroller would help even if not using any hair med?

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I think so. Very effective. Check pic

Yes. Have pic with only minoxidil few pages back. And you can definetly see difference. At that time I was applying just minoxdil on topp, but in front I was doing also dermarolling. And difference is huge! Scroll back few pages and you will see pic I'm talking about.

I use dermaroller for better absorption of minoxidil. But I know that some users who only dermaroller for collogen production. I have not tried it so I do not know if it works. Other thing is that from youtube I have seen that some combin oils and Dermaroller with good results. I have not tried it.
Im thinking about doing Oral minoxidil & Topical minoxidil. What do you think?

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im thinking about doing Oral minoxidil & Topical minoxidil. What do you think?
I was thinking about the same back in 2012. But I was afraid of side effects and didn't try it.

Last edited:

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
and to all those who say that ùinoxidil cause facial aging , you prove that they are wrong . you look even youger than baseline .

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
crazy result man !
and great body transformation .
Thanks. I week a ago I was at doctor office to renew my prescription for propecia. Have same doctor since 2004, but haven't meet him for long time. Anyway he was really impresed with my results. He even take picture of my hair line and top, and asked if it was okey to show my relults with colleagues and other clients.

and to all those who say that ùinoxidil cause facial aging , you prove that they are wrong . you look even youger than baseline .
Yes, right. My skin is so much better than when I was 25. Part of reason is that I use supplements like omega etc. Other thing is that I do not let Minoxidil run down the face or forehead. Just apply where it need to be applied.

techkid

Reaction score
Do you apply any topicals on your skin?
I take taurine ginger and tumeric extract is that good enough to control inflammation? I don't think I show any sign of having inflammation. I also do intermittent fasting which reduces inflammation. Ginger and tumeric also boosts testosterone. Is that a concern for us male pattern baldness guys?

techkid

Reaction score
I seen your video on oils. I use emu oil sometimes before bed. Is it better to wash it out in the morning or leave it on till the next time I shampoo?