Somebody's Story | 25 Finasteride Results | 7 Mo Treatment (pics)

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
I didn't tag you to argue. Like I said, I was just showing you the picture. I agree with you for the most part, I just don't think Follica will be able to optimize the protocol as much as you seem to. It's not a big deal.
Just out of curiosity what rolller do you use again? And how abrasive are you with it? Do you do your whole scalp, or areas wgere you hope for regrowth?

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I must say some comments here are quite hilarious. I probably will not write any more. If my regime works as I think, others will write instead of me. Issue for many here is that there are misunderstanding about things. Let's take a minoxidil as example. So what does Minoxidil do? It's a hair grow stimulator! That's it! If you have other issues like dht and inflammation or what ever, will grow stimulator work? NO. My experince is that it wont! Reason is simple underlying conditions will f*** it up. So fellow forum members you need to find out what actiually is your underlying hairloss issue. Becouse minoxidil do work!

Anyway, 43 people have bought my ebook, and thats quite cool. (enough cashflow for few visits to starbucks) I have also given away ebooks to other members here on hairlossforum and it would be nice if you post results here. I will keep ebook online if there are others who want it: https://www.amazon.com/How-stop-hai...&qid=1493888861&sr=8-1&keywords=somebody+alex

Fast update now: I keep getting back more hair. My hair are now really long so its easy to spot new ones, they are about 0.5 cm long and dark! I wont post pictures anymore. It pointless.

I'm done. This is my last post. Bye and take care.
Thank you for everything, Alex !

loveChangiAirport

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello Alex,

I just made an account because I read your blog from start to finish.

Really sad that you decided not to post pictures anymore and give advice. Just want to say thank you for your time so far you are great!

I definitely suffer from inflammation for the past 3 years. My scalp is tingling at times and often feels like 'ants' running across. Sometimes when I scratch it where it itches, I notice hair shed. I also have allergy condition and I think my main cause for hair falling out is inflammtation.

I have ordered perialla leaf pills from Finland and just started to use them. I will also egg white mask once a week. At the moment I take Biotin and Zinc and do hair masks with castor- coconut-, organ and rosemary oil which help 'cool' my skin so it definitely doesnt itch that often.

Next thing will be visit to dermatologist in summer and maybe after I get inflammation under control consider minoxidil or even finasteride.

Thanks for all your time and effort.

edit: also Im in Europe and on amazon cant buy your ebook sadly but good luck with all your future projects!

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
nice long hair bro...

Caffeineandstudies

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been wondering is paleness/whiteness under healthy hair and non miniaturizing hair a common thing. My hair seems to be really thick in those areas but thinning areas are more red or more actual skin color. When you got your hair back, did you get also that whiteness back on your skin on the scalp if you know what I mean?

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• 20170721_071839.jpg
    20170721_071839.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 987
  • 20170721_055843.jpg
    20170721_055843.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 888
  • 20170721_064955.jpg
    20170721_064955.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 880
Last edited:

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a first time I have long hair like this. Attaching few pictures. I'm still able to use dermaroller. But it's becoming more unpractical to wash my hair daily. Takes forever to dry them and need to be more carefull applying minoxidil as it easely messes together with hair. I plan to keep long hair two month more until my birthday. After back to my ussual hair style.

Thanks. Its nice to log in from time to time. How is your hair progress going?

Yes, when I was losing my hair my scalp was red at top. It looked wierd when I think back to that time. I think its inflammation related, if you take time and read previous posts it can be helpful for you. Since I gained back my hair scalp looks heatle all over. Even when I'm doing exercises and other activities its stil looks and feels great.
Welcome back, Alex. Beautiful head of hair you have there, do you still have problems with inflammation? If yes, i can suggest you to try a low dose of topical diclofenac. It helped me a bunch with inflammation, good luck bro !

Caffeineandstudies

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for answer Somebody. I don't personally have too much itching or inflammation (redness of the skin) but rather normal color skin on my temples. Wherever I got best parts of my hair I indeed have really white skin. I am thinking about dermarolling, but can't decide if I should buy 0,5mm or bigger one. Also, I have to buy ketoconazole shampoo 2% if that "normally" colored skin on my temple is a sign of inflammation.

Roko86

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi. Brand new here, but I've been trying everything for about 25 years since I was 17, so fairly well up to speed on most things hairloss, as I've been obsessed with trying to bring it back for most of my adult life. So for the last 7 months I've done the dermaroller plus minoxidil as per the study we all know about with the weekly 1.5 roller followed by minoxidil daily for the first 4 months, and then for the last 3 months I've done it daily after being told about this forum post. I have to say for me personally it has been a total disaster, I have not only put 7 months of effort into dermarolling, but I have lost 90% of my hair on the crown, and my vertex and frontal hairline has thinned out considerably and receded about an inch. I guess I would have to say that like most of us already know, hair growth results are very much what works for one person will not work for 95% of others. I really want it to work, but for me it's not been the miracle of Somebody. And from the sounds of many posts on many forums I am in the massive majority for whom it hasn't worked, and actually got worse. I would love to think I'm doing it wrong and not pressing hard enough, or maybe I'm doing it too hard and causing inflammation, but the reality is that when you try this at home you really don't have a clue what you're doing. Great results for Somebody, and excellent feedback and info on how he's done it, but I am fanatical and I've had the complete opposite results. Just my story, wish it was different