Somebody's Story | 25 Finasteride Results | 7 Mo Treatment (pics) | Page 41 | HairLossTalk Forums

Somebody's Story | 25 Finasteride Results | 7 Mo Treatment (pics)

Discussion in 'Tell Your Story' started by Somebody, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Erland

Erland Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I am 27 and when I started to lose hair, my overall hair health took a dive and I got a dozen of gray hairs and I am confident that the biggest factor was stress, which was really tough on me at the time, with issues at work and stuff. Those dozen hairs were the only ones I got and not a single more appeared since I changed job, sorted out som life issues and started caring more about treating my hair properly. I got those hair within a week, no joke and not another one for over half a year.

2. AIH

AIH Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Same, hated a job when I was 20, I got a lot of white hairs then, maybe 20% . The massive shed/hairloss started also in that period. There are theory's that male pattern baldness needs a trigger event to show itself.

Somebody and Johnmpb like this.
  3. Johnmpb

Johnmpb Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Did u manage to reverse it after decreasing the stress or leaving the job?

4. Somebody

Somebody Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    That's interesting teory. And I actually kinda agree with that. My hair loss began in 2003, and I was stressed in job that I didn't like, had bad eating habits and was using swedish tobaco. Subsequently, I think it that was toxic combintation that tiggerd my hair loss.

P.S I add picture from today. Nothing to report regarding hair. I still want to squeeze some more regrow from my treatment.

Attached Files:

mryellowman and DHTpolice like this.
  5. DHTpolice

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hair loss started in 2003? How old are you now?

6. Somebody

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen

Distressed and DHTpolice like this.
  7. Distressed

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    one more question, how much Perilla should I use to down it with water?

8. Somebody

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I take one teaspoon with fine powder daily.

9. WMQ

WMQ Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    OP, may I ask where did you purchase your Allermin capsules? Online? Local pharmacy?

It doesn't seem to be very available.

Thx!

10. abovedagame

abovedagame Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    Somebody, I just started taking borage oil recently. Many women claim it helps them with menopause and pls symptoms. This to me shows that it might increase estrogen. Please let me know your thoughts on this and experience. Thank u

11. Somebody

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I take 7 g fine perilla powder daily. I make perilla powder at home. Check pictures I added below this post.

I buy it online. Here is scandinavia its easy to buy. Other options you have is to buy perilla leaves and then dry them. Or you can buy perilla powder at aliexpress, there are follow members that have done it. Just remember that you need to get perilla leaves not root.

Yes. I'm familar with that. I was consern about it myself when I first started to take borage oil. I have been taking it since 2011 and havent got any incresed estrogen symtoms. Maybe it is helping that I also have good diet, excessise a lot and take supplements

Attached Files:

WMQ and abovedagame like this.
  12. toxzl2

toxzl2 New Member

Dislikes Received:
    I just saw this post and I am shocked, congrats!!!

You must feel really happy after those painfull NW4 years!

I am 27 years old and my hair loss started at 21 but only on my temples. I must be NW2. It is driving me crazy! So I decided to start finasteride 3 months ago, I have used minoxidil but I have stopped like 3 times because I kept losing hair on my temples and I don’t know why... But I am ont my first month of minoxidil foam.

I bought regenepure DR and NT shampoos but I don’t know if they are better than Revita.

I am taking ON Opti Men multivitamin and Omega 3, added today Vitamin C 1000mg and Biotin 10000mcg. Dymatize ISOLATE Protein and MT VaporX5 shred preworkout.

Questions. How do you exactly apply Minoxidil Foam, I only apply it on my temples where there is no hair and massage it, I don’t apply it on my front scalp where I have hair NW2. Am I doing it wrong? I think I am shedding a little because I am on my first month, did you shed with minoxidil and Finasteride? For how long? Should I relax a bit and wait at least 6 months?

What Shampoo do you recommend? And how to use it?

I tried Dermarolling but I was not constant, do you experienced regrowth on temples by using dermaroll? Do you use it every day and after or before Minoxidil? I only apply minoxidil once a day, in the morning, only on my temples.

Please, I need help! I am considering FUE on my temples, I think that is the only fast solution for now.

13. naturrum

naturrum New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hello,

I am 20 years old and suffer from male pattern baldness. It has not gotten too far, but I have been "knowing" it is coming for 5 years now, very slowly at start. Since 6 months back I have been losing hair diffusely, mainly on the right side by the parting and by the temples. I have also suffered from hypersensitivity the last months and it's almost as if I "feel" the hair loss, maybe a delusion, but haven't felt that way before.

I will probably accept my destiny =), but might as well try some natural methods first.

What is your best suggestions for someone like me who don't want to use finasteride?

I live in Scandinavia as well.
    Thank you,

14. Alphalete

Alphalete Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Sorry but natural methods do not work. They're just a waste of time. The Big Three is the only thing (along with other dht suppressors) that work.

15. Somebody

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Thanks, it feels very liberating of not worry about my hair.

You can check my youtubechanel www.youtube.com/somebodyalex on how to apply things. Shedding is normal, an you also should be able to spot mini hair. If that's the case then everything is good.

I have used Revita becouse it was only high end shampoo that I could import. Nowdays I'm ussing Foligain D1. I like that it also contain salic acid.

Yes, dermaroller was toll that gave me regrow. Minoxidil as stand alone was not enough for me. Dermaroller is easy to use, use it just to increse absorbation of minoxidil. Maximum time I roll is 1-3 min. Again I suggest to check my youtubechannel.

I was able to get almost complete regrow from minoxidil+dermaroller in 7 months. Things can improve fast with right treatment.

Have you looked into topical finasteride?

16. Alphalete

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Do you recommend Propecia for someone who is 18 if they are suffering from hairloss? Thanks

17. Somebody

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I'm not a doctor so I can't recommend
    Finansteride is just one of many possible solutions

18. Alphalete

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Ok, but in your opinion? Also, when did you start using finasteride? Thanks alot btw

19. toxzl2

toxzl2 New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks man! You are an inspiration!

Revita or D1? I think Regenepure is good but not seeing any progress like I have seen with Nizoral (too invasive and I feel my heart pounding when using it)

I will start my dermaroll journey, once a day, 1 min and to increase minoxidil absorption.

I will watch all your videos and have a happy new year!

Somebody likes this.