Solution: Grow some facial hair, and wear a hat

alphamale

Reaction score
Add in alot of time in the gym, dieting, steroids..... and tattoos and you'll have regained a lot of sex appeal

Without showing any hair or his face...

You know this guy gets laid.

HAT + MUSCLE + TATTOOS = legit

Muscle-Tattoos-7.jpg

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah that body looks totally natural. There's nothing more alpha than using steroids brah.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
cant tell if thats photoshopped around the torso but man wish I had those abs

Nah it's real. I think he's a pretty famous bodybuilder. Still looks like a massive douche to me. Way over the top and just screams roids.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Ha ha it's real alright.
I'll reckon this might be the same guy without the cap of course and just to prior his first mega-ink session(s). What a killer! lol

bodybuilder-tanning-fail.jpg

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
He should have oiled/tanned his face. Is that a fake head? Seems like photoshop lol

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
He should have oiled/tanned his face. Is that a fake head? Seems like photoshop lol

was just thinking the same thing lol

Man I need to get back on dieting better.

Also that first pic doesnt scream roids to me. His arms are no different than mine, in fact the only thing his body is "much" better than mine in is the torso. Could be the angle hes at or that it is slimmed up in photoshop. Could also be just a really strict diet. I honestly dont know. Even at my slimmest my stomach was never "naturally THAT trim". Maybe he could be a slim person naturally as well.

I dont he think has to worry about a heart attack more than anyone else in the world. He might be more prone to forms of arthritis but just working out and eating healthy wont give you a heart attack unless you have a condition.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
His head definitely sticks out like a sore thumb. Ha ha but why wouldn't it?

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
And a heart attack most likely. But it will have been worth it, right? Anything done in the pursuit of women is worth it.

I just got a gym membership and theres so many huge ****s at tje gym. I dont think they dobit for the girls, they do it because they love it
Lifting weights is a huge confidence booster, the most confident ive ever been was when i was lifting weights 4 years ago

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lifting weights is a huge confidence booster, the most confident ive ever been was when i was lifting weights 4 years ago

Agreed. Its good for mind and body. Them endorphins bro.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Wolf Pack;1272581 :laugh: It's a cheesy grin which doesn't help. At least he is sly by choice. Mother nature only gave hair to those with bad head shapes :)[/QUOTE said:
Choices are nice.
Yessir.., sly by choice versus sly by default is the ideal way to go. (-;

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
He probably genetically has a slim body like you say. Such people can get slightly relaxed with their diet and not worry as much. Sounds like you just need definition now. That's the easy part in a way?

- - - Updated - - -

:laugh:

It's a cheesy grin which doesn't help. At least he is sly by choice. Mother nature only gave hair to those with bad head shapes :)

imagine going bald with a bad headshape
good lord

I.D WALKER

Reaction score