Solution: Grow some facial hair, and wear a hat

alphamale

Reaction score
Let's say this guy is a NW6

Is his PERCEIVED LOOKS at its highest point:

If wears a hat

Or if he shaved it all off/walks around with balding?

article-2403650-1B7E8D9C000005DC-445_634x639.jpg

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Lol i grow a beard, a big one in fact, but not for this reason.

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't ever be a hat prisoner. It'll ruin your life. If it takes you, you'll avoid living life to the full, spontaneous decision making, and there will be some awkward moments like wearing a hat indoors whilst no one else is.

It can and does make you look better, but the stigma with long term wearing is not worth it.

And everyone will know there's something up under there thinning hair.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I'm pretty much a lame *** hat prisoner. My prison warden is an even more repulsive slime ball with the initials A.G.A.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
That's what I do and it frankly (for me) shaving it is just my baldness sending me to solitary confinement for a crime I didn't commit. LOL

username425

Reaction score
Talking about "hat prisoners" - I have literally never seen a picture of Justin Bieber's dad without a hat on.

That kid has been probably popping finasteride or dutasteride since he was 17.

alphamale

Reaction score
It's either one of these options

Balding head:

hairstyles-for-balding-men-15.jpg

Fully shaved head:

kelly-slater-shaved-head.jpg

Or a hat

paul-walker-400x300.jpg

For some guys, a HAT is a game-changer. It certainly was for me.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
A family of hat prisoners. Except the one guy. Bieber should be ok for a while since he can't grow facial hair.

bieber22n-7-web.jpg

Beiber's dad with the only known picture of him without a hat:

Jazzy-and-her-dad-jazmyn-bieber-17078552-604-453.jpg

Clear sign of major hair loss.

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
A family of hat prisoners. Except the one guy. Bieber should be ok for a while since he can't grow facial hair.

I would bet a lot of money he is on Propecia right now. He has a female hairline in his early twenties, I don't see that in real life except in teenage boys. Almost any young adult has at least some very minor temporal recession while Bieber has absolutely none. I remember hearing he was driving drunk and took some prescription medication. Propecia might be the safest thing he's taking. He also commented on prince Williams not going on Propecia so he's clearly informed.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would bet a lot of money he is on Propecia right now. He has a female hairline in his early twenties, I don't see that in real life except in teenage boys. Almost any young adult has at least some very minor temporal recession while Bieber has absolutely none. I remember hearing he was driving drunk and took some prescription medication. Propecia might be the safest thing he's taking. He also commented on prince Williams not going on Propecia so he's clearly informed.

You could always kidnap him and perform a hair transplant where the donor hair is actually from his hairline and the grafts are simply discarded.....

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thread title pisses me off, as if there's any solution. It would have even been better if it was called "A Solution:..." instead of pretending like this hat and beard combo is the ultimate option none of us bozo's have ever thought of.

Yeah great those guys look alright in pictures, but they have to live their life with that, having to constantly wear this thing over their shame spot, and from time to time having to reveal the shame spot to the rest of the eagerly awaiting world. If anything it draws more attention to the baldness, and more shame and embarrassment, if a guy with a full head of hear wears a hat it's a fashion choice, if one of us wear it the response is: *LOL* "He thinks he's fooling us"

Hat's look ****ing stupid anyway, bald or not, it increases everyone's creepy factor by at least 30%, and beards combined with this? Are you kidding?

Any coverage of the face makes us look like we have something to hide, and in this case, we do, I wouldn't count beards in this as much but hat's cover the top of the head and shade the forehead and eye area, it's just not an open and honest looking face.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
If I could just get past my pathetic public inhibitions once and for all you know my hats would be bagged and burned up with the rest of the trash in a flash.
I know it can be helpful to face your fears, but I just don't see the silver lining atm and so like the shy tortoise has his shell...,. )-:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course it's not THAT bad, but all the freakin time? This is a solution? May as well say a wig is a solution really, it's the exact same premise.

marentes133

Reaction score
To bad I have horrible genes. I'm starting to lose my hair and I can't grow a nice thick beard to save my life. *sigh* why me?

blackg

Reaction score
Yeah great those guys look alright in pictures, but they have to live their life with that, having to constantly wear this thing over their shame spot, and from time to time having to reveal the shame spot to the rest of the eagerly awaiting world.
The line about "eagerly awaiting world" is SO true.

Last edited:

alphamale

Reaction score
If you could get something like this, and it actually looked good/realistic it'd be legit

If you take off your hat, people would think you got hair, but you just choose to shave.

+ You'd look younger.

HIS_SMP-1-614x429.jpg

TransientHair

Established Member
Reaction score
If you could get something like this, and it actually looked good/realistic it'd be legit

If you take off your hat, people would think you got hair, but you just choose to shave.

+ You'd look younger.

HIS_SMP-1-614x429.jpg

It's kind of suspicious when your facial hair is longer than your scalp hair.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty much. He has a hairline like a woman or native american. Having said that, he grows about as much facial hair as either so it's possible he isn't using. I tend to agree he probably is though.

justin-bieber1.jpg

theres always rumors they put child stars on hormones to keep them from going through puberty. He is a good example of believing the rumors

- - - Updated - - -

+ You'd look younger.

HIS_SMP-1-614x429.jpg

SMP just "looks" fake