Solution: Grow some facial hair, and wear a hat

alphamale

Reaction score
"Solution": Grow some facial hair, and wear a hat

Make the hat fit your style, so you LOOK good.

Facial hair increases your sex appeal, if you can grow it.

K0uvKvA.jpg

2bveyf.jpg

mgid-uma-video-vh1.jpg

14cbj8g.jpg

Jude%252BLaw%252BJude%252BLaw%252BPromotes%252BSherlock%252BHolmes%252Bu96s4VCmNS9l.jpg

676d77395e8a953c32acf222b0fd11f0.jpg

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Yeah hats are bittersweet enablers that have no scruples supporting my cowardly attitudes about my exclusive baldness.

I am a hat prisoner, this much I'm aware, I wear my hat so I don't have to wear my ugly.

Dragon_Knight

Reaction score
Unfortunately, males stuck wearing glasses have less hat choices. Face shape also determines which hat works for them. To make both work successfully, you must also have a masculine face (or at least appear to have a masculine face after the beard is on). Then to top it off, you must be fit. Otherwise you look like flabby garbage that's meant to cast the role of "stereotypical stupid redneck that is supposed to be easily hated in a comedy." If you're hairy, then of course the amount of compensation is so great that you may as well give up unless your ONLY problem was being bald.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
No matter what u try,i believe one should always at least one time in life wear a wig(high quality) and see how he would have look if he was with hairs. This is the thing you should always try atleast for ONCE,just for day. I want to try this to show my close one's(few frnd and family) how good i would be if i was not bald. Feels sad that it would be difficult for them to get me good girl for Arrange marriage but well i love my parents,Family :)

Also it would be Important treasure to should your kids when they will be at least 20 years old,hey see how i was when i was at your age :p...

oye_rg

Established Member
Reaction score
IMHO hat doesn't work. At the end of the day it is an accessory which is not the same thing. It just doesn't work. I can explain in detail but I guess everyone knows it so no point me filling up pages

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
For me a hat prisoner is simply a guy unhappy/uncomfortable with his hairless head sometimes to a degree of anxiety that prohibits him to interact calmly and/or undistractedly without a hat/cap.
I believe none of these guys experiencing this extreme dependence act out in this paranoid manner for the sake of attention. I believe they hate the fact that they no longer can conceal their insecurities. Sometimes I suspect many of "these types" (hat prisoners) see their baldness as a public display of their innermost secret vulnerabilities and instinctively turn to the quickest and least controversial option presently available.
Once the hat is donned then the odds are good that his social life and personal growth is automatically stymied.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMHO hat doesn't work. At the end of the day it is an accessory which is not the same thing. It just doesn't work. I can explain in detail but I guess everyone knows it so no point me filling up pages

My thoughts exactly, it accomplishes nothing. It just shows insecurity. In that situation of severe baldness, a clean low buzz or sly to hide it all is the best. With a Mediterranean tone or darker, it can look masculine, a man reduced to his most basic glory. Provided he is generally groomed, in shape, good looking e.t.c. The kitchen sink basically.

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So how does this solution work for those who have jobs where you can't wear a hat or grow a beard beyond a certain length and have to look presentable?

What happens if you do meet someone and they take your hat off and see a horseshoe? Just shows more insecurity than anything else.

alphamale

Reaction score
It wont work in such a job situation.

As for horse-shoe, you'll just buzz your hair down or shave it all off.
So if your hat goes off, you'll just be bald.

So how does this solution work for those who have jobs where you can't wear a hat or grow a beard beyond a certain length and have to look presentable?

What happens if you do meet someone and they take your hat off and see a horseshoe? Just shows more insecurity than anything else.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
How would wearing a hat help in any way? It's best to look into proven treatments if one is losing hair due to genetics. One can also look into hair transplants to fill in areas that don't fill in completely if good results come in from using treatments. About hair pieces, it should be used as a last resort if treatments and hair transplants aren't options since using a hair piece is not the most viable solution for hair loss.

The point is, don't let one's self suffer needlessly because of hair loss. What does wearing a hat provide? Nothing. What does hair provide? Confidence and aesthetics pleasing to the eye.

DPAMan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Before I noticed my hair loss, I told myself that I would take up wearing hats if I started going bald.

Now that's it happening? **** that - I hate hats.

alphamale

Reaction score
I'm very good looking facially, and I can rock the bald look.
So much that I turn heads in public, and often get horny women staring at my face when I look to the side.

I just don't bother shaving everyday, only when I need to.

So wearing a cap, or a hoodie is a good option.

Of course, it only works if your lifestyle/job allows it.

I got a tinder profile.

My matches are insanes with a picture where I wear a cap, and often very young girls.
I also managed to get plenty of one night stands with 18 yr olds, despite being high in the Norwood scale.

You guys might hate me, but I play to win.

I tried a picture with a shaved head, still getting hot matches, but not at the same level.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Make the hat fit your style, so you LOOK good.

Facial hair increases your sex appeal, if you can grow it.

K0uvKvA.jpg

2bveyf.jpg

mgid-uma-video-vh1.jpg

14cbj8g.jpg

Jude%252BLaw%252BJude%252BLaw%252BPromotes%252BSherlock%252BHolmes%252Bu96s4VCmNS9l.jpg

676d77395e8a953c32acf222b0fd11f0.jpg

1) I Hope this is sarcasm

2) if not you are a RE TARD!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm very good looking facially, and I can rock the bald look.
So much that I turn heads in public, and often get horny women staring at my face when I look to the side.

I just don't bother shaving everyday, only when I need to.

So wearing a cap, or a hoodie is a good option.

Of course, it only works if your lifestyle/job allows it.

I got a tinder profile.

My matches are insanes with a picture where I wear a cap, and often very young girls.
I also managed to get plenty of one night stands with 18 yr olds, despite being high in the Norwood scale.

You guys might hate me, but I play to win.

I tried a picture with a shaved head, still getting hot matches, but not at the same level.

you are also a liar

alphamale

Reaction score
Try it out for yourselves...

Grow a full beard like this, if you can.

And wear a hat.

It's a more legit look, than fully shaved head and and face.

Lazar-Angelov-body-306x160-306x160.jpg

tumblr_m0sonxWh6n1rqnytio1_500.jpg

Hipster-Beard-with-Waxed-Mustache-thebarberpost.jpg

wolfgang.jpg

o-DAN-BILZERIAN-facebook.jpg

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good examples. Lucky those guys have beards really - their hairloss is some of the worst I've ever seen.