So, My Results With Finasteride After 6 Months ;) (pics)

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You said nearly 0. Means there is something? Can you tell us what?

My libido is fine, but my sperm volume has greatly decreased. Says my girlfriend, too.

It's a drug. No effect without side effect.

Riddim

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice, bro. Hoping to get results like this. Nearing 3 months now. No/minimal sides.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
After how long did the first result appears ?
because I have read one of your older post where you said that you didn't get resultafter 3 month

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
because I have read one of your older post where you said that you didn't get resultafter 3 month

He said mostly in the 6 month he saw changes, im on month 7/8 and no change. Slightly lower libido and semen volume are the only side effects i get. He is a superb responder though.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Can't remember anymore ;(

I'd say the longer I take finasterid, the better the result.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_2841.png

From today!

Additionally 15mg zinc every day.

No more alcohol, no cigarettes and lots of exercise.

Filipino

My Regimen
Reaction score
Congrats bro! I'm on 38days on finasteride 1mg alone like yours hope my hair respond like yours.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Wolf. Thank you for your information.
My tonsure was already quite big and the remaining hairs started to fall out on the whole top of my head including miniaturization. Well, my hair loss started at the beginning of 30.

There are people who claim that DHT is not the cause of hair loss. Unfortunately I have to disagree.

Since I used Finasteride the hair has become stronger again. Before I could pull them out very easily. Now under the Finasteride therapy these are really strongly anchored. My hair is now really firm.

Secondly: Most of them start with Finasteride, wait a few months to 6 months and then are very disappointed by the result and stop the therapy.

I must honestly admit that the longer I take Finasteride the more stable my hair becomes.
It takes a lot of patience, at least 1 or better 2 years Finasterid, until beautiful results are visible.

I would like to show you an update since October.

Am I satisfied? Yes, I am. But of course there is no effect without side effect.
I often wonder what the negative long-term effects of Finasteride are.
There are more and more negative studies and reports about Finasteride. Therefore a therapy for many years will probably be out of the question for me.

But yes, DHT is certainly one of the strongest causes of male hair loss.

Here pictures from today:

IMG-4708.png

IMG-4709.png

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man I totally agree with your statement: "beautiful results are visible". Beautiful indeed. I am assuming you've seen great improvement on the top of the scalp also. It's also great that you are able to take this journey with no or minimal sides at least for now. I sure wish you to remain sides free. Stories like you make me think I should try it. Other stories put me on hold.. such is life! But congrats on your results man!

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
5 months on Finasteride and my hair has disappeared. I was a diffuse NW1 and I’m getting into diffuse 2.5 territory. I lose 1000+ hairs every day.

Last year at this time I had ZERO loss at the hairline.

Attachments

• 37E6CB3E-6EFC-43AC-86F2-1C2D50180871.jpeg
    37E6CB3E-6EFC-43AC-86F2-1C2D50180871.jpeg
    145.6 KB · Views: 1,347
  • E99708E6-7E30-4D31-BA08-0AC211AF2072.jpeg
    E99708E6-7E30-4D31-BA08-0AC211AF2072.jpeg
    146.8 KB · Views: 1,332
  • A928CC2D-F2E3-4C8A-8572-B030C5E479E6.jpeg
    A928CC2D-F2E3-4C8A-8572-B030C5E479E6.jpeg
    145.6 KB · Views: 1,357

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
5 months on Finasteride and my hair has disappeared. I was a diffuse NW1 and I’m getting into diffuse 2.5 territory. I lose 1000+ hairs every day.

Last year at this time I had ZERO loss at the hairline.

Are those the before photos? Because I would consider this a NW1 period, especially at 42. Density is great. You're having delusions, friend.