So, My Results With Finasteride After 6 Months ;) (pics)

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You say you results look better because they are because of a comb over, can you provide pics with your hair wet and no comb over so we can see the before and after results properly?

Ok, i will show you some wet hair pictures.

For now the last status, february 27 2018 :

Vertex:

Haare_Februar_Vertex_2018.jpg

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just a illusion, i use a comb over hair style, that's all. My hair is as bad as it was before.

I'm telling you the truth:

What's gone is gone, no finasteride will help.
Which is true, the remaining hair does not fall out so quickly with finasteride.

But what's gone is gone.

Every morning is a goal tour for me.
I hate my hair and styling is a horror trip every morning.

Last time I went to the barbershop. He said to me," Boy, it's time to shave it all off."
He has an hour to make my Comb Over hairstyle.

What are you talking about, younclaimey that Finasterid is working awesome for you for the past 13 months.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** man this is crazy , i am so jealous .
SO finasteide thickend all your miniaturized hair on vertex /crown ?
did it thicken your hairline too ?
no sides ?[/QUOTE
The kind of jealousy that makes you want to shoot yourself and give up because you’ve literally taken 10x the amount of sh*t this dude has and you’re still losing hair.

dm900

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fantastic results, hair growth from finasteride bodes very well for the future state of your hair.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Great responder. You really reversed your crown balding and overall density. Just remember you will reach a peak and then hopefully maintain.

AMBspurs

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does finasteride has any shedding??How much hair did you lose during shedding???How long does shedding last??? <<<<

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unbenannt.jpg

As you can see, also temple recession, but it´s now much better then before, hair is thicker and darker:)

For my age it´s ok ;):D

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Giving me a little hope. I’m getting a horrible pattern thinning center forelock and vertex first. Temples going slower. Still drop 3-5 hairs anytime I touch my hair, 40-50 each shower, limp, strong, tiny...

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
View attachment 82753

As you can see, also temple recession, but it´s now much better then before, hair is thicker and darker:)

For my age it´s ok ;):D

Und es geht Ouh Ouh Ouh
Ich bin drauf so wie der Pate
Das ist Sound nur für die Straße
Also ficke nicht mit BMW!
Schau deine Lady ist am kleben
Und ich stürme mit der Base den Kometen