So Guys I Was Right All Along Lol Balding At 14

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
How am I he just made a receding hairline joke to a 14 year old that’s balding how do you think that makes me feel
giphy.gif

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not normal man, go to a dermatologist asap. Most people here are just nice to you, the truth is that you are balding.

You will be bald by 18, shave it off now so you can get used to it. Aggressive balding at that age is untreatable, check out the hair system part of this forum, hair systems are very good these days. (and go to the gym)
Oh come on man wtf is even going on

INT

Reaction score
Yes they do, as I showed you above. Give me proof that they do not and I will shut up.

@Alexander Shenton you are deliberately ignoring my post above. Can you at least admit that you were lying or willingly ignorant about needing a parent to go to the doctor?

INT

Reaction score

No.

1) I showed you proof that you do not need a parent to visit a doctor/derm
2) You ignore this because that means you can no longer use that as an excuse
3) You just continue asking the same stupid questions.

This is what you should do:

1) Stop posting pictures asking the same questions.
2) Go to a doctor tomorrow and ask for a meeting with a derm. If your doctor would reject this then go to a different doctor.
3) Have a derm look at your hair
4) Find out if you are balding are not

Move on with your life by knowing that you are not balding or by looking into treatments.

If you do not call a doctor tomorrow I will spam the ever living sh*t out of all the mods to ban you from this forum and I ask everyone else here to do the same.

Deal? Yes or yes?

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
No.

1) I showed you proof that you do not need a parent to visit a doctor/derm
2) You ignore this because that means you can no longer use that as an excuse
3) You just continue asking the same stupid questions.

This is what you should do:

1) Stop posting pictures asking the same questions.
2) Go to a doctor tomorrow and ask for a meeting with a derm. If your doctor would reject this then go to a different doctor.
3) Have a derm look at your hair
4) Find out if you are balding are not

Move on with your life by knowing that you are not balding or by looking into treatments.

If you do not call a doctor tomorrow I will spam the ever living sh*t out of all the mods to ban you from this forum and I ask everyone else here to do the same.

Deal? Yes or yes?
Dude I’m 14 you cannot just go to a derm they cost money aswell what are you talking about my mum doesn’t care one bit

Attachments

• 906E80FB-DD99-4E22-8E1C-D3F122212FC2.png
    906E80FB-DD99-4E22-8E1C-D3F122212FC2.png
    187.1 KB · Views: 115

INT

Reaction score
Dude I’m 14 you cannot just go to a derm they cost money aswell what are you talking about my mum doesn’t care one bit

You MAY BE ASKED. Nowhere does it say that you cannot make an appointment if you are younger. Also, the resaon you might be asked is to make sure that you are safe... You can bet that this will not be an issue for hair loss. In the case a visit to a dermatologist would not get covered then so what? It looks like it is important to you so it is worth the money.

You are looking for excuses. Man the f*** up and take action.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
You MAY BE ASKED. Nowhere does it say that you cannot make an appointment if you are younger. Also, the resaon you might be asked is to make sure that you are safe... You can bet that this will not be an issue for hair loss. In the case a visit to a dermatologist would not get covered then so what? It looks like it is important to you so it is worth the money.

You are looking for excuses. Man the f*** up and take action.
Dude if I could go I would holy sh*t my mum doesn’t have much money I ask her and she says no your hairs fine

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When a moronic thread of some 14 yo retard gets 7 pages you know this forum is in a bad state...

INT

Reaction score
That's not all btw, I could simply not fit all theads (yes, we are talking theads, not posts) in one screenshot.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not all btw, I could simply not fit all theads (yes, we are talking theads, not posts) in one screenshot.
Dude cmon I just wanna know if I am people have told me no so I’m gonna stay away how can I tell my self how often should I take pics

INT

Reaction score
Dude cmon I just wanna know if I am people have told me no so I’m gonna stay away how can I tell my self how often should I take pics

Dude you have literally already said ten times that you are going to stay away... Do not come back here till you are at least 17. I hope that I will be gone here by then.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I swear to God kid if u keep posting i am going to find out who u are and where u live with the pictures u uploaded and ima call your mother and you'll be in a world of sh*t.