So Guys I Was Right All Along Lol Balding At 14

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just tell me if you think it’s receding thanks
You’re not the brightest are you? How many people need to explain that you aren’t receding? Some of your responses makes it seem like you’re not even reading what people are saying. Move on already or you’re going to stress yourself into balding and you will get your wish.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously kid go see a psychiatrist so he can diagnose you with OCD and very likely autism.

Hairlinebadandsad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol that doesn’t really make sense
You are really not helping yourself here mate. You need to realise that the people here are in the same situation as u. But they’re actually having hair loss symptoms and are actually going through the struggle of losing there hair. And when they see a child constantly saying he’s balding when they tell you that you are not and then you disagree with them. It’s really rude. I do hope you find mental stablility and stop mocking all the people trying to help you out here.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are really not helping yourself here mate. You need to realise that the people here are in the same situation as u. But they’re actually having hair loss symptoms and are actually going through the struggle of losing there hair. And when they see a child constantly saying he’s balding when they tell you that you are not and then you disagree with them. It’s really rude. I do hope you find mental stablility and stop mocking all the people trying to help you out here.
Wait so I am

Hairlinebadandsad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think I am balding or receding sorry I struggle listening
I have seen your pictures for a long time. I may not have had an account back then. My opinion is that you are not balding at all. You have seen no recession in your hairline. When you grow up (between 13-18) your hormones change. This could effect your hair texture. This also gets rid of baby hairs you may have had before but that is not receding . I believe that many people before me have said this. Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting something different.
Your biggest problem is that you seem to believe the 1 worded comments that you are balding over the comments that actually are giving their valid opinion.
Please take notice of these people. They are trying to help.

Who Farted

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This kid is like f*****g herpes, just when you think he’s gone, he pops back up. He’s like a cockroach; no matter how many times you flush him down the toilet he finds a way to crawl back out.

Honestly man, you should be happy that rats nest is on its way out. Why would you want to look like the unholy offspring of Ronald MacDonald and Sideshow Bob?

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
This kid is like f*****g herpes, just when you think he’s gone, he pops back up. He’s like a cockroach; no matter how many times you flush him down the toilet he finds a way to crawl back out.

Honestly man, you should be happy that rats nest is on its way out. Why would you want to look like the unholy offspring of Ronald MacDonald and Sideshow Bob?
So you think I am balding and your just taking the piss out of me that’s fine man do as you please lol

Hairlinebadandsad

My Regimen
Reaction score
because you think you’re smart, funny and witty but you’re not. This is the old “I can’t hear you guys so I’ll spam some more” tactic, whether that’s you in those pics and whether you think you’re losing hair or not. That’s irrelevant. The truth is you’re here to piss everyone off by repeating the same sh1t and acting as if you’re retarded. Lay off and go outside to play.
I agree with this statement. But he’s young as am I. Young people tend to not grasp the consept of understanding that adults have been though a lot more than he has. So he isn’t just going to leave.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
72123D13-3F71-4DFB-958F-3639E6E2D1A9.jpeg

100% Autism.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude look at my hairline it’s clearly gone back wtf

look we cant see or give you any advice based on what you're showing us. You have to go to a derm who will use a special magnifying device to look closely at all your hairs to see if you have miniaturisation. NO ONE can determine from your pictures if you are losing your hair.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
look we cant see or give you any advice based on what you're showing us. You have to go to a derm who will use a special magnifying device to look closely at all your hairs to see if you have miniaturisation. NO ONE can determine from your pictures if you are losing your hair.
Ik but my mom won’t take me