So Guys I Was Right All Along Lol Balding At 14

INT

Reaction score
Australia

This just proves that you are just lazy (or a liar). So now there is absolutely no excuse for you to not go to a doctor.

upload_2020-1-4_14-9-51.png

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
You posting here is unnecessary. Go to your doctor on Monday. As I showed above, you do not need your mom for that.
Omg I need my mum for the appointment and the paper work you don’t live here you don’t know

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup guess you were right you were balding all along. If you don’t do something now you will be bald within weeks good luck

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup guess you were right you were balding all along. If you don’t do something now you will be bald within weeks good luck
f*** man this sucks why is everyone saying I’m not then there’s always one person saying i am

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** man this sucks why is everyone saying I’m not then there’s always one person saying i am
Good now that I have your attention. You’re not f*****g balding kid now shut the hell up and get the f*** off this forum how many times do you need to be told you’re not balding.

INT

Reaction score
Omg I need my mum for the appointment and the paper work you don’t live here you don’t know

You f*****g liar I provided proof above that you do NOT need a parent to set the appointment you lazy f***. I do not need to live in Australia to find out what the law is like.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
You f*****g liar I provided proof above that you do NOT need a parent to set the appointment you lazy f***. I do not need to live in Australia to find out what the law is like.
Ok because they’d definitely let a 14 make an appointment Ik I live here