So Guys I Was Right All Along Lol Balding At 14

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who cares, by the time you’re 25 you’ll literally be able to buy a head of hair thanks to the advancements in medicine
Do you think even a derm would work if they said I’m balding I’d be Depressed and if they didn’t I’d not believe them

shoegazing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are going to recede your hairline yourself pulling it back like that. Tell me something more stupid.

shoegazing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude I just wanna know opinions and you can’t blame traction
Well I can, because the traction you do on your hair is ridiculous. I usually pull it back to see my hairline, but you are literally forcing it.

Question is, why on earth do you need any more opinions? You've been here for a long time, and now is on reddit spamming like an idiot trying to get answers you've already received before. Do you want to feed trolls? Go ahead, and you'll end up buying finasteride at your age and f*****g your hormones because of a hair loss that doesn't even exist. You are only 14, stop spamming this sh*t every single week here and on reddit. Stop messing with your hair, use a good conditioner and comb it while it's still wet since your hair is kinda curly/wavy. You'll se the improvements.

Mehi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Came back after numerous months and you are still here. Tell your mother to take you to a GOOD psychiatrist, so you will be able to rest in peace. You have a condition similiar to mine when I was a child, being overcompulsive. Get help kid and get off this forum, you are only pissing off people who are actualy balding.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah
Well it's better for you to accept the reality of your situation, I could do as the rest and lie about your condition but I won't.

Yes. You are balding. At 14 that means it's AGGRESSIVE. That means you will have to shave or wear a hair system in the (near) future.

But of course you could also go to a dermatologist with your mummy and ask him.
man I think I’m balding but Ik it’s not as bad as you’re saying it is

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Balding at 14 and you think it's "not as bad"...

You will be slick bald by 18 and no conventional treatments will work. Most men only start to bald in their 20's and you're 14 and already at this stage, probably a NW2 going to a NW3 as far as I can tell from your pics.

But don't worry man, you will look good bald. This video will help you:

Awesome man

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, please be a bit more polite to your elders my 14 year old balding friend.

And you spam here asking people if you're balding and I give you what you want and now you're mad? Don't ask if you can't handle the truth.
Ok i get it

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah you're balding, I started at 17. Have had two transplants at the age of 26. Check the minimum age for minoxidil, if not you can try alternate treatments like zix, microneedling, topical cetirizine. Don't f*** with anti-androgens yet at this age they could ruin your life. There's a decent chance you'll be able to slow it down with the right treatments and you could get to your 20's with a lot more options available.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah you're balding, I started at 17. Have had two transplants at the age of 26. Check the minimum age for minoxidil, if not you can try alternate treatments like zix, microneedling, topical cetirizine. Don't f*** with anti-androgens yet at this age they could ruin your life. There's a decent chance you'll be able to slow it down with the right treatments and you could get to your 20's with a lot more options available.
Nah I’ve had enough of this sh*t explain how I’m balding

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kid i told you this would happen and people would start to f*** with you. Should have listened.