SMI-6 Group Buy Round 2 (PRLR Antagonist)

Oppenheimer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very very interesting. If possible, I would like to join in round 3 IF there ever will be one. Massive respect to all you guys.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Actually there is not "real" improvment on the picture at 6 month, isn't it ? Wonder how it could be if combined with minoxidil, dutasteride...

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would like to know as well.

And could this work as a standalone treatment?
BAY should better because it can bind to the receptor and inactivate it even when prolactin is already bound to it, meaning near 100% PRLR inactivation. SMI can only bind to unoccupied receptors so it will never block 100% of PRLR signaling.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is kind of back to the roots of HairLossTalk.com. Exactly what it used to be. People trying stuff to see some real tests outside of mice.
I do feel you might be up to something, but I won't join you on this one. I will be a father soon and trying not that well known substance is a bit risky for me in a current situation.

Good luck guys! Hope to see this forum full of fullheads in 6 months.

carsonjz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm interested in this as well. Please dm info for joining the discord if you're still looking for participants.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People who demand facts and evidence think they're so clever. Science schmience. Anyway, nice talking to you, I have to go take some hydroxychloroquine to prevent the coronavirus.

It has nothing to do with denying the scientific method, you just can't demand sh*t because we're not selling sh*t and don't owe you sh*t. We're giving an opportunity for users to participate in a group buy from which the only people turning a profit are the suppliers. We've met our quantity requirements so whether you or anyone else joins at this point is completely inconsequential.
Like I said, you're welcome to participate in the GB if you believe PRLR antagonism will be helpful and we can share any information we've collected, but if you're going to sit there waiting for other people to take risks for you and have the reward served to you on a silver platter that's pretty ambitious of you.

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Are these posted pictures from people who are not receiving any other treatment?
The other time I looked through the forum someone was saying he had success but he was taking finasteride.

I think we all stand to gain from sharing our results and sticking to that one experimental treatment, which is too much to ask perhaps, but the only way to find out. If someone is on finasteride for 2+ years, I am less worries. If someone is on minoxidil, no matter how many years, that could be a problem.

I am sticking to one experimental treatment and I will update on that soon.