SMI-6 Group Buy Round 2 (PRLR Antagonist)

Bobbyhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Would it be possible to kindly send me the discord link ?
my hair situation is getting worse
Thankyou !

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone can explain how is the process of this buying groups?
I mean how do you recieved the SMI,mixed with the vehicle,or just the powder to mix......
I am interested for Next buying group but i want to know it before join on It.
Thanks so much

Basically (and this is the great deal with this GB), everything besides oral commitment is centralized by the Chinese drug producer.

The producer offers a quote with a minimum order quantity (MOQ) and quantity thresholds at which the price per gram decreases.

The people behind the group buy seek commitment from hair loss sufferers as to reach the highest threshold so that everyone can benefit from the lowest price.

Afterwards, it's each and everyone settling/paying their own order directly with the Chinese drug provider (therefore, no intermediary in the transaction). The only risk here is to see people who orally committed with the GB organizer dropping/not buying the committed quantity. In the worst case scenario, this could lead to a higher price per gram for everyone if total quantity falls below the committed threshold.

Once the drug is synthesized, the Chinese factory dispatches your quantity directly to your mailbox. It arrives as a raw powder for which you need a vehicle.

Imperial

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would anyone be willing to sell me some of theirs, or point me to the manufacturer used?

lostandfind

Reaction score
Basically (and this is the great deal with this GB), everything besides oral commitment is centralized by the Chinese drug producer.

The producer offers a quote with a minimum order quantity (MOQ) and quantity thresholds at which the price per gram decreases.

The people behind the group buy seek commitment from hair loss sufferers as to reach the highest threshold so that everyone can benefit from the lowest price.

Afterwards, it's each and everyone settling/paying their own order directly with the Chinese drug provider (therefore, no intermediary in the transaction). The only risk here is to see people who orally committed with the GB organizer dropping/not buying the committed quantity. In the worst case scenario, this could lead to a higher price per gram for everyone if total quantity falls below the committed threshold.

Once the drug is synthesized, the Chinese factory dispatches your quantity directly to your mailbox. It arrives as a raw powder for which you need a vehicle.
Very informative. Is the group buy price just the SMI-6 itself? Does the Chinese drug producer charge different freight separately according to different countries of destination?

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very informative. Is the group buy price just the SMI-6 itself? Does the Chinese drug producer charge different freight separately according to different countries of destination?
They charge a flat shipping fee no matter where you are and it's pretty high at 55usd per order

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People who demand facts and evidence think they're so clever. Science schmience. Anyway, nice talking to you, I have to go take some hydroxychloroquine to prevent the coronavirus.
Pretty much the same thing you and almost everyone else would want to know for any of the treatments in the pipeline.

And this entire community does not like when potential treatments in the pipeline aren't transparent/ show efficacy.

This research with before and after pictures should be made available for all to see on this website, especially when asking who would like to group buy.

It has nothing to do with being clever or wanting others to be Guinea pigs.

Don't turn this into some secret group that only those with the money and networks can acquire it because that's when you turn into the very people we all dislike who keep progress in the medical field hidden behind closed doors and only available to those who can afford it.

I also don't see why this Discord that ya'll keep touting is kept such a secret.

Ya'll asking who wants to join a group buy but keep the finer information within the closed Discord which ya'll don't seem to be posting the link here for others to join.

I feel it defeats the purpose of this community.

Last edited: