Sm04554 (samumed) Has Started Phase Iii

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HSC the verdict is still pending. Its not as scamny as PRP Acell or exosomes.

Not sure about calling SM poor results since the outcome was greater than baseline after stopping treatment. Shall we call this permanent maintenance with no sides?
And, if I am correct, their phase 2 trial was only 4 months and the most growth occured in month 4. So who knows what the result of the 1 year trial will be

MrJolly26

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would be a fcking dream if true.

So far SM seems legit, this is no Histogen BS.

Hi! I think that this will bring regrowth as well, though not much, it will be worthy.

To be honest, this seems to be the only treatment we will get in the short term. So, it better works, because otherwise, we would be screwed.

I will be ten years on finas in September and nothing new has been released.

We need this as soon as possible.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maintenance isn't enough for most of us here, and I doubt this will maintain for more than 2 years.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why wouldn't it maintain more than 2 years? I know you believe it to be like minoxidil, but even some are able to maintain with that alone.

Some people are able to maintain with nothing. Most people aren't genetically predisposed to go full NW7. Minoxidil increases Wnt signalling too. That alone isn't enough to reverse baldness, or to even maintain for long in the face of continuing destruction from DHT. It's like replacing one link on a chain. It strengthens it temporarily, but the other links continue to rust until it breaks. As far as I could find SM simply inhibits GSK3b, but does nothing about the rest of the Axin destruction complex, shh, noggin, etc.

Last edited:

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people are able to maintain with nothing. Most people aren't genetically predisposed to go full NW7. Minoxidil increases Wnt signalling too. That alone isn't enough to reverse baldness or to even maintain for long in the face of continuing destruction from DHT. It's like replacing one link on a chain, it strengthens it temporarily, but the other links continue to rust until it breaks. Is far as I could find SM simply inhibits GSK3b, but does nothing about the rest of the Axin destruction complex, shh, noggin, etc.
:(

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi! I think that this will bring regrowth as well, though not much, it will be worthy.

To be honest, this seems to be the only treatment we will get in the short term. So, it better works, because otherwise, we would be screwed.

I will be ten years on finas in September and nothing new has been released.

We need this as soon as possible.
Personally, I think SM is going to give moderate regrowth if not more. That’s why I’m happy they moved to phase 3 so quickly. I bet this treatment will give you more and more regrowth the longer you are on it.

hlhopp

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just read the thread. Do you guys have the study of phase 1 and 2. I mean 8 hairs per cm sounds bad, but on a Norwood 4 with bad density that could very well be a 20% growth. Also on a completely bald scalp 8 hair per cm Imho could be great news. I mean if it manages to grow from slick bald areas it could be great for diffuse thinners. Also I suppose the duration wasn't more than a year so maybe with more time you can get even better results.
Scroll down for the detailed results here: https://www.hairguard.com/sm04554-study/

Very promising but trial was only 135 days

MrJolly26

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That´s it! These new trials last longer, so they will show us what this product can do for us in a more accurate way.

It feels great to know that in January we will finally get information.

Besides, the trials did not stop because of the whole covid situation which is great as well.

Time flies ;)

Last edited:

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL perfectionists, if you'd be a perfectionists you'd change your attitude about being one. Most here just don't want to look bald and have an acceptable hairline. In the real world realistically nobody gives a f*** about that. We just don't want to look like f*****g prince william

I don't wanna look like Jude Law.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

MrJolly26

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi again! This chart is amazing, because in a way our future is there.

Well, I wonder if we will be able to get this product once it is released in Turkey.

Will we have to wait for this product to be approved by the EU? What do you think, guys?

I don´t know how these things work...

Good thing is that in January we will have/see photos and get new information about the effectiveness of Samumed´s product.

Remember that more than 600 people are involved in these trials, so nothing to do with old pal Beppe´s lotion.

By the way, is this going to be a cream/lotion or a pill we must take every day?

Thanks!

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi again! This chart is amazing, because in a way our future is there.

Well, I wonder if we will be able to get this product once it is released in Turkey.

Will we have to wait for this product to be approved by the EU? What do you think, guys?

I don´t know how these things work...

Good thing is that in January we will have/see photos and get new information about the effectiveness of Samumed´s product.

Remember that more than 600 people are involved in these trials, so nothing to do with old pal Beppe´s lotion.

By the way, is this going to be a cream/lotion or a pill we must take every day?

Thanks!
My dermatologist said it is possible to get this drug in Europe by letting a dermatologist from Turkey prescribe it to you

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
if you are norwood 3-4 and under 45 you can even expect 40- 50 percent hair growth (1 Year)

Longt term efficiency (more than 1 Year) is not known.
Important side effects are currently not known too.

That sh*t has been available for years on the grey market and some folks have brew their own lotion. If it had that type of gain we would certainly know from some early adopters by now.

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If the result of the study would be that all subjects maintained their hair and no signs that this would change after the 1 year mark I would be ecstatic

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't believe in monotherapy so I am using a cocktail to smash the decease as good as I can. When you don't know what the problem is, ypu need to attack it from multiple angles till something works. To be fair I bought one year of SM supply and added it to my nightly cocktail (the powder is reddish so can't walk out in the morning looking like a fire hydrant.) If I didn't have that stuff in my freezer knowing what I read now about their study today I would even consider using it but it's there so be it. It's a treatment that won't work for aggresive hairloss. There is better sh*t out there.