Sm04554 (samumed) Has Started Phase Iii

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to their newsletter.

Pretty historical since this should be the first time since Propecia that a hairloss product reached Phase 3.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to their newsletter.

Pretty historical since this should be the first time since Propecia that a hairloss product reached Phase 3.

where have you read that, cant find anything about it in their official website

mpanju

My Regimen
Reaction score
upload_2018-10-31_14-28-45.png

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting, I found some info dating back to last August - apparently results were marginal, but they were achieved on patients on level NW4 and up. So that would be impressive I believe. Or I want to believe

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well 8 hairs increase would still be sort of guarantee for maintenance. I don't know though, I don't know what to think. I'm lost in a maze of pointless speculation that is taking me nowhere, bar away from the things that should really matter. But so are we all. Andropecia can be a real disease when it latches with pre-existing mental or existential problems, it's only normal that we cling to any shred of even remotely encouraging news we find out there like, like shipwrecked to floating debris amid a storm. That's how I feel sometimes

Kevin19888

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the mechanism of action of this topical? I went on their website and it didn't give a basic overview. If I remember rightly it blocks a protein after the DHT enters the hair follicle? This would theoretically prevent less side effects because hormones would not be affected?