SM04554 Phase 2 results

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Their drug isn't following a dose response curve so that's not a good sign and the increase in hair isn't much

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"In the control group, hair count dropped from 114 hairs per square centimeter to 111.5. In the 0.15% group, hair count increased from 104.9 to 115. In the 0.25% group, hair count increased from 110.8 to 118.5."
Well at the end it looks it works so why being negative? If this is an optimal dose it's fine. Why would you try to put 20liters in a 10liters bucket?

bald7802

My Regimen
Reaction score
Last hope, so **** hair loss its ruin my twenties already..
I'm dead

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
"In the control group, hair count dropped from 114 hairs per square centimeter to 111.5. In the 0.15% group, hair count increased from 104.9 to 115. In the 0.25% group, hair count increased from 110.8 to 118.5."
Well at the end it looks it works so why being negative? If this is an optimal dose it's fine. Why would you try to put 20liters in a 10liters bucket?

Because it's total ****. These numbers are a joke.

Not even close to minoxidil...

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it looks like it's a cure of few months... it's still better than nothing. in control group , they lost hair. And in the others maybe they also did lost hair but they managed to regrow hair aswell. would this works also as maintenance? Were they taking any AA? that's impotant

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
omfg. my last hope is gone. these results are disgusting. there is nothing left to be excited about the next 10 years. i dont know what to do now. hair loss cant be cured it seems...

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only thing that's left is Histogen, and they are very shady. I'll be leaving the forums for good now - there's no reason to keep coming back, at least for the next five years.
Yeah it's time to get on with my life and stop visiting this depressing forum.

Coiffio

Reaction score
Why even bother making an appearance for results like this? I wonder what was discussed in their presentation. Is this really their endgame?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Total disaster.

I do not think that this drug is going to go to phase 3.

The naysayers were right.

Histogen is the only chance for a topical drug solution now and we can't tell what's going on with Histogen.

I'm getting a hair transplant so I can protect myself from ever being bald.

I'll come back every few months to check for news about Histogen but I'm leaving the site for the most part.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me see the positive side. This regrows hais !!! if it can't regrow full head of hairs, it can still regrow few and maintain a density. Don't forget its taken as a cure.Finasteride successor? :D
Get a hair transplant and get SM.