SM04554 Phase 2 results

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Ahh so Dirty Dench is responsible for our suffering.
He was always a cheeky chap, I am dumbstruck by the profundity of his skullduggery. :)

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dench and his time machine will make our hair great again!

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Then he shall be dubbed Mensch.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Swoop, would this prevent the hair from being damaged like finasteride or would it essentially just be glue like minoxidil?

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
Is everyone excited for the big news tomorrow?

Is anyone attending then? I seen someone was contemplating going a few pages back...

Reckon they will defo post the results up on their website?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's hope this will be a good addition to our regimen.
hopefully they release news about the recipe aswell ;p

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is everyone excited for the big news tomorrow?

Is anyone attending then? I seen someone was contemplating going a few pages back...

Reckon they will defo post the results up on their website?
I think it's on Saturday. My *** is chapped with excitement.

Tracksterderm

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's on Saturday 1pm - 3pm EST. We might get some tweets or hints about how efficient and safe it is, but I don't think we'll get full data until they release news on their website or some newspaper writes about it.

Excited to get some more info!

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Thanks in advance to the first member here who stymies these damn crickets?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
New Treatment Scale:
1) Interest
2) Hope
3) Excitation
4) Wait
5) Drum roll
6a) Chopin - Funeral march
6b) Wagner - The Ride Of The Valkyries
7a) Repeat
7b) Wait more

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
What time are they presenting? Tomorrow is my birthday I deserve this. I deserve a good upcoming product to look forward to!

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
What time are they presenting? Tomorrow is my birthday I deserve this. I deserve a good upcoming product to look forward to!

1pm.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

el_rizos

Reaction score
Do you want to say that you dont hope good news tomorrow??? I'm more disappointed with each passing day . I do not expect much samumed morning , I think they will not say anything important. Alopecia is killing me slowly .

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you want to say that you dont hope good news tomorrow??? I'm more disappointed with each passing day . I do not expect much samumed morning , I think they will not say anything important. Alopecia is killing me slowly .

It's a tossup, really. From Samumed's initial results, it looks like it works at least to some degree. But, what we don't know is how well it works over a prolonged period or in conjunction with other things; minoxidil, finasteride, dermarolling, etc. I don't have any predictions, I'm just hoping like everyone else for good news; we're long overdue for something better than finasteride after 20 years.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
So we're certain it would cost $1000 to attend? If not, I will definitely go - I'm close and it would be easy for me.

I think it's closer to $2,000 to attend. That kind of pricing is insane... and we really only need to attend ONE presentation. Considering that price and what we got out of the Hair Congress in Miami for about 1/3rd the price, it was a STEAL.

bbbeeeppp2

Reaction score
But, what we don't know is how well it works over a prolonged period or in conjunction with other things; minoxidil, finasteride, dermarolling, etc.

I really like the research being done into wnt/shh signaling. I think it's probably the most likely place we'll find the next breakthrough. Dermarolling and LiCl probably work as well as they do because of these two pathways.

I wonder what the results would be if someone tried
dermarolling with SAG, SM04554 and maybe also SETI+PGE2. On paper it should easily outperform Swiss's PG protocol.