Sick Of Seeing Idiots Claiming Nw2s Don't Have A Right To Complain

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think @WhitePolarBear found a glitch in Hairblues's concept.
I think you can be liked by women and a rapist.

I will be very bitter here and suggest:
Is it possible potato head was successful with some women because some women like the "rapist type"?

I think we've all seen this suggestion for years and see how it isn't just red pill bullshit, while we definitely should generalise to ALL women it certainly plays some part at least in the psyche of women, and for some it over-rides their other controls and urges. And yes, even to the point of finding an ugly fat slob of a rapist, a turn-on, for some weird reason to do with rebelling against their natural urges or what people would expect their preferences to be.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i don't think so. it's a myth. No women like the rapist type !

It may be a myth, I've only heard it mentioned that there are lots of women who were raped and enjoyed the excitement of it. Perhaps something else missing in their life. So I looked it up and found this:

https://www.healthyplace.com/abuse/rape/do-women-enjoy-being-raped-myths-about-rape/

And look at the picture they use:

21-do-women-enjoy-being-raped-healthyplace.jpg

I mean for f*** sake, you can tell from seeing this guys full head and a quarter of his profile that he's 7/10 minimum.

Of course women like "rape" from someone like him. Let's see her smiling at being raped from this guy:

23421581_148549489208240_1581793312170311680_n.jpg

She wouldn't be stirring that damn coffee, it would already be causing 3rd degree burns on that wicked cool slick bald dome of his.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of people mistake the term sexual assault with rape as well.

Sexual assault is something like groping someone in a club without consent, whereas rape is having penetrative sex with no consent.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everybody is going to make sexual harassment allegations.

I say, we need to fight back. Start saying your female surperiors are SEXUALLY HARASSING YOU.

Make it up. Who needs truth now days? Guilty, as long as at least one person says it, it must
be true.

Facts don't mean sh*t these days.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think @WhitePolarBear found a glitch in Hairblues's concept.
I think you can be liked by women and a rapist.

I will be very bitter here and suggest:
Is it possible potato head was successful with some women because some women like the "rapist type"?

That depends if the guy has doors he can open for a woman's career, yes she probably will like it.

In the U.S., a woman can spread her legs like a "venus fly trap". And it's just that, a trap to get money
and suck men dry.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Rape is rape... whether it's a stranger following you to your appartment at night and forcing himself into you or your very boy friend actually raping you (which apparently is the case more often than we would think) it's horrible. It's one of the most violent thing that could happen to you and will break you for years, if not for the rest of your life. Chad or no Chad does not count for anything in this context.

That depends if the guy has doors he can open for a woman's career, yes she probably will like it.

In the U.S., a woman can spread her legs like a "venus fly trap". And it's just that, a trap to get money
and suck men dry.

:) of course I was being more subtle, though...
When I imply some women might like the rapist type (Weinstein) I did not mean some women like to be raped (even though I knew a lady who once told me she adored the idea of being captive to a stranger, but that is her problem).

What I meant is that some women might be attracted to someone who is capable of rape, as in: assertive (to the point of not caring what you say), ruthless... You know the type... After all, Weinstein did have a very beautiful wife...

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of people mistake the term sexual assault with rape as well.

Sexual assault is something like groping someone in a club without consent, whereas rape is having penetrative sex with no consent.
In the eyes of the law, it is all rape in some laws (here in Italy for instance)

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
End of the day a 4 guy does not want a 4 woman.

Generally speaking most 4 guys are not going to get a 6 or higher.

Unless he is Harvey Weinstein.

Future Harvey Weinsteins are not worried about their looks to be honest, they are out hustling making mark on world...Some men really don't give a sh*t about their looks.
She is independently very wealthy btw so she is NOT a gold digger

View attachment 54100
I think he is just a unicorn.
There are a few unicorns of ugly men who are attractive to women.
There is also a swagger with some NY men that in spite of being ugly they are very assertive and confident.
But obviously if he was just working in a cubicle or as a garbage man he is not going to be appealing to women.

It is not always the 'money' it's the excitement of being with a man who has accomplished a lot in his life that few others can do. It is the power that is attractive. There is a sexual energy sometimes associated with this. I think its hard for a lot of men to understand because there is no female equivalent to this for men to find attractive.
"It's not all looks guize! Just be extremely rich, famous and powerful like Harvey Weinstein!! CHICKS DIG IT!"

shookwun

Reaction score
When will you understand that as a NW2 you are already seen as "balding".

You are literally invisible and dogshit for all young attractive females aka death.

You are as pedo as your hairline, and NW2 and cueball is the same in the eyes of a smoking hot HS-early college goddess
CGrG4xIWcAAZyvD.jpg

CeLufGGWAAA3g8I.jpg

Tig-Bitties-38.jpg

LEAVING YOUR BEDROOM WITH ANYTHING PAST NW1 = A f*****g SCAM, A FUTILE ACTIVITY.
this is pretty much the norm for me nowadays.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this is one of the most legit and sane threads ever

even mr. sexy beast Enrique Iglesias realized early that without hair his career will sink faster than titanic
enrique-iglesias-balding-bald.jpg

If you are past nw2 in your 20s its a death sentence

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
this is one of the most legit and sane threads ever

even mr. sexy beast Enrique Iglesias realized early that without hair his career will sink faster than titanic
View attachment 91236

If you are past nw2 in your 20s its a death sentence

That's depressing, how much better he looks now. Looks like a wig potentially? Anyone have any intel on what he got done ?

Way too thick for an hair transplant, surely..

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
That's depressing, how much better he looks now. Looks like a wig potentially? Anyone have any intel on what he got done ?

Way too thick for an hair transplant, surely..
Hair system.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
The OP is hilarious 'If you can't f*** 16 year olds your life is basically over and I am so angry about fully bald people not taking my slightly mature hairline serious that I have to create a thread about it' -
Man I really wish my problems were so small.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The OP is hilarious 'If you can't f*** 16 year olds your life is basically over and I am so angry about fully bald people not taking my slightly mature hairline serious that I have to create a thread about it' -
Man I really wish my problems were so small.
+10000

INT

Reaction score
There is this minority of radical neo-marxists who have managed to get positions of influence in the media, the universities, politics and yes, HR departments.

What you have to remember, it's that they're a minority, the vast majority of people will be on your side and will never agree with their radical ideas (men are rapists, the patriarchy is oppressing women, minorities don't do well because white men are racist, etc.).

So the only thing you can do is speaking your mind as much as possible, and then you'll realize that almost everyone around you will agree with you. Only a few weeks ago I heard two females say: "I really hate those angry feminists!", "Yeah me too, they're way too extreme!"

Feels good to hear. Yesterday, the first reaction to my viewpoints was: "Bear, I didn't know you were such a big racist!", the girl was laughing of course, because very few people (the radicals) are actually taking identity politics seriously.

Speak your mind and you'll quickly realize that nothing bad happens when you do. Well, maybe until you stumble on one of those angry purple-haired feminists, but if you're well-liked by all your colleagues, they'll never have any power over you, the tide is turning, and the leftists have devalued the power of their buzzwords because they used them way too much against everyone who dares to slightly disagree with them.

Someone has been listening a little bit too much to Jordan Peterson last year.

God I am glad this guy has a ban. Cheers to the mod that swung the sword!