Sick Of Seeing Idiots Claiming Nw2s Don't Have A Right To Complain

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
When will you understand that as a NW2 you are already seen as "balding".

You are literally invisible and dogshit for all young attractive females aka death.

You are as pedo as your hairline, and NW2 and cueball is the same in the eyes of a smoking hot HS-early college goddess
CGrG4xIWcAAZyvD.jpg

CeLufGGWAAA3g8I.jpg

Tig-Bitties-38.jpg

LEAVING YOUR BEDROOM WITH ANYTHING PAST NW1 = A f*****g SCAM, A FUTILE ACTIVITY.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
No chick would ever think there was anything wrong with his hair. Slobbing on his nob in no time

You'd have to be 8.5+/10 to be f*****g the chicks in those pics anyway

Most dudes here would be thrilled to be f*****g 6/10's on a semi regular basis

This thread's ridiculous: "if you're not living life on god-mode, kill yourself"

OP must be used to the cream of the crop

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah come on man, if you have DENSITY, you're fine as nw2, even as far as nw3. there are plenty of females with nw2.5 natural hairlines. if you're at nw2 AND noticeably losing density, then yes, you're probably approaching "fucked" territory.

nw3 is a death, nw2.5 is life

it's really a few cm^2 difference

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When will you understand that as a NW2 you are already seen as "balding".

You are literally invisible and dogshit for all young attractive females aka death.

You are as pedo as your hairline, and NW2 and cueball is the same in the eyes of a smoking hot HS-early college goddess
CGrG4xIWcAAZyvD.jpg

CeLufGGWAAA3g8I.jpg

Tig-Bitties-38.jpg

LEAVING YOUR BEDROOM WITH ANYTHING PAST NW1 = A f*****g SCAM, A FUTILE ACTIVITY.

goddamnit f*****g hell man, just shut the f*** up already. f*** getting women, try walking out the door with severly diffused NW7 pattern. Shiny, sweaty scalp glistening in the sun seen through ALL YOUR WHISPY, sh*t HAIR.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This thread's ridiculous: "if you're not living life on god-mode, kill yourself"

lmao

g.i joey

Reaction score
Haven't really read any replies so I don't know if someone already said it. Imo anyone who's full density nw1-3 with solely recession and no thinning anywhere else on the scalp isn't ever perceived as someone that's balding, and can still style their hair to cover it up, therefore can't really relate.

I empathize with anyone who's going through any degree of thinning though, even nw1. I also think most people don't realize their own hairloss until the thinning kicks in and they're already nw2-3, now with aggressive thinning, that's how I got fucked. I didn't care at all that my hairline was nw2, sh*t I was most likely nw2 at 18, and only realized I had male pattern baldness at 22 when the tip of my hairline had a triangle of no hair, that, was hands down one of the worst days of my life.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

Not even 8.5 would be enough. I guess those people are models. I used to work for a fashion company. Those models do not even look for handsome. They are so used to their own beauty that they look for something else.
They are used to big BIG money, status, power. If the man is handsome it is a plus but not necessary.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
NW2 - please, you have no concerns and hair loss does not impact your life. If you cant get a woman and you are a nw2 it is because of your face or social skills but not because of your hairline.

Even at a nw3 at my age (31) isn't a big deal if you have density.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
NW2 - please, you have no concerns and hair loss does not impact your life. If you cant get a woman and you are a nw2 it is because of your face or social skills but not because of your hairline.

Even at a nw3 at my age (31) isn't a big deal if you have density.

Thank god a bit of honesty, I agree 100%. Norwood 2s' "problems" are born out of something else, surely not their hairline, they can go f*** themselves (shitstorm incoming).

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm beyond NW2, diffuse especially at the fringe, not even solid 9/10 model, and still get regular attention from late teens early 20s girls (though not "regular" from the standard of OPs post as those chicks are rare to even exist).

But I am 30 and oddly, the older you get and hold on to some form of a low Norwood, the more acceptable it gets. Sounds crazy? It's simple, compare a 19 year old baby faced NW2.5 with a 32 year old that has the same hairline, who is noticeably balder straight away?

I don't know if all this writing I do about having an acceptable mature hairline makes me sound like a cope artist, I just know that my shitty hair hasn't really affected female attention/fruition, and I try to make sense as to why. And this, to me, makes sense. Make no mistake though I could be within a few bad sheds of being fucked, within 6 months it could be hair transplant or end game.

But anyway, as everyone else says, thread is bullshit, I know from having shittier hair than a dense NW2, and having friends unaffected by their dense NW3 as they get older.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, it definitely does.

Well look, I think my hair is shitty, many days I feel like an aesthetic laughing stock, and I expect others to feel the same. But from women at least, that's mainly not the case, so all I can do is draw some correlation as to why that is, and my reasoning is that as you get older a mature hairline is still passable. But I am treading the line of going past that.

It would truly be "cope" if I was incel and still felt my diffuse NW2.5 is seen as just fine and dandy. If you think my mature hairline thesis is bullshit cope then fire away as to why.

paleocapa89

Established Member
Reaction score
This is my theory.

In your teens early 20's you need awesome hair to not stand out.
in your late 20's and early 30's you need good hair
in your late 30's-50's you need okay hair
and after that you just need some hair on top.

Since I'm closing to my 30's I just need okay hair, I don care anymore about crazy haircuts and styles. I just need my damn hair to stay on my scalp. I never really got to experience those anyway.

Also I think there is a huge difference between gracefully receding and looking like balding. Some people can recede deep in a V shape with intact temple points and they look good and you will not associate them immediately with balding. I on the other hand looked like balding from the onset of my hairloss. :(