Should bald dudes focus on pulling fat chicks?

seb

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
I'll rephrase. I see bald guys with universally attractive women often. Rotund or slim alike.

If this is the case,what are you lot worried about being bald for then...as discussed most on here(unlike me) are only concerned with being bald in order too maintain/obtain "game".

seb

Reaction score
Ori83 said:
seb said:
Never.Anyway,you're definition of good looking will differetn to someone else definition of good looking,case example,my love for fat women. :)
well in that case your being superficial aswell... choosing your women based on how they look.... you superficial dwag!!! ;)

As well as being a misanthrope,I am a misogynist,hence why I am celibate,apart from the fact I can only attract fat women due too being bald...theres some irony for ya. :)

seb

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
I'm an unusual case. I really don't suit hair loss! Got sagittal synostosis!

Does anybody REALLY suit hairloss,humans are supposed to have hair on their head.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
seb said:
Ori83 said:
seb said:
Never.Anyway,you're definition of good looking will differetn to someone else definition of good looking,case example,my love for fat women. :)
well in that case your being superficial aswell... choosing your women based on how they look.... you superficial dwag!!! ;)

As well as being a misanthrope,I am a misogynist,hence why I am celibate,apart from the fact I can only attract fat women due too being bald...theres some irony for ya. :)

the only irony i see is the fact you think you can only date fatties because your bald while at the same time admitting you are a misogynist and a misanthrope.. if this is the irony you referring to then ignore this post.. :dunno:

B

Beingbaldsucks

seb said:
Ori83 said:
Look i dont like being bald and i dont like fat chicks ... where is the irony exactly ? what about red-headed girls? some like em and some dont.. and you can call me superficial as much as you want, at least im true with how i feel and i wont change it because your sense of righteousness

But "fat" girls are the best you are going to get,as a bald man....or be like me,celibate.
Complete bullshit, the only type of guy that can get only fat woman's is a fat man and I mean Fat not overwhiegt. Bald guys can get and do date wonderful woman's, but those woman's need to be less shallow, btw not all bald guys are ugly, some of us has a pretty face, some of us are taller then others, being bald dont turn you into a monster, you can still look decent enough, I won't say you will be a pussy trapper, but in a world full of woman's, finding love is not that hard. And stop thinking that you need to date the most amazing model like girls, there are alot of good "average" girls out there ( btw those are the less shallow)

seb

Reaction score
If that is the case,what the f**k are you lot doing on here then.By you're own admissions,the only concerns you people have regarding being bald/going bald,is how it affects you're chances with women,unlike myself and U.man(and possibly dudemon) who are bothered about being bald for reasons other than "game".

seb

Reaction score
If that is the case,what the f**k are you lot doing on here then.By you're own admissions,the only concerns you people have regarding being bald/going bald,is how it affects you're chances with women,unlike myself and U.man(and possibly dudemon) who are bothered about being bald for reasons other than "game".

B

Beingbaldsucks

seb said:
I don't like my hairloss and I know it sucks. It's effecting me alot. But I can still live my life.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
seb said:

Could you then answer me seb how would you feel with you hair loss if there were no women on the earth?

seb

Reaction score
gascoigne said:
seb said:

Could you then answer me seb how would you feel with you hair loss if there were no women on the earth?

Feel the same as I do now.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
seb said:
gascoigne said:
seb said:

Feel the same as I do now.

Can you explain what are true and practical results of your (our) hendicap that bothers you soo much?
I am interested in your opinion since i may have similar issues.