Should bald dudes focus on pulling fat chicks?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Argghhh!! I'm having flashbacks!!! :shock:

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Come on Saf! I refuse to believe you can live up to these standards you set yourself! If you are turning down women as attractive as this and scoring with hotter ones regularly then good luck to you, I could easily understand why you dont want to settle down if that is the case!

Exodus I dont see her as fat in the slightest. I see a woman who is larger than we may currently be conditioned to think of as aesthetically perfect, but i know if she was my partner and she was undressing for bed id be more than happy to snuggle up. Come on, who here would look that good as a male equivilant if we had to do a photo shoot next to a pool?!!

The thing that turns me off about this woman is not her size, but the manner in which she objectifies herself. I belive she is a relatively famous plus size model and my dick goes numb towards models or anyone who wants to be in front of a camera in a professional capacity. Cant help think youd be shagging them and they would be thinking about themselves.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
You'd think guys suffering from baldness would be a little more sensitive...

Then again, even though I don't voice it I'd be lying to myself if I said I'd be 100% happy with a girl I'm not attracted to.

I'm not the sort of guy who goes on a night out looking to pull; EVER. I hate that idea, it's primitive and horrible. Then again I really don't want a relationship either. My wanking technique is great though. Close my eyes and I can shag anybody I like; no strings attached. They all love my hairline too; and my skinny guy man tits.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Of course, no one expects anyone to go with someone who you are not attracted to, i just think a lot of people dont consider each other for ludicrous reasons (not accusing you of this). For example, a recent girl I went on a date with confessed that she nearly didnt meet up with me because I didnt have a facebook account. I thought she was joking at first, but she wasnt. This is a woman in her mid twenties. Thats pretty damn pathetic and obviously an instant turn off. She can go f*** someone else whilst updating her status and simultaneously tweeting to the whole world about it, but not me!

Whilst theres nothing wrong with not being attracted to someone I think its healthy to ask why your not attracted and ask if its because they are not attractive on the outside or because you are not attractive on the inside. I dont mean that aimed at anyone, i just mean its a question worth asking ourselves from time to time. The more i think about it, the less bothered i am that women conform to a socially conditioned standard and the more i celebrate the naturally diversity prevelent in the women of the world. Once the preconceptions of what is and is not conventionally attractive are removed, there is also a massive increase in possibilities!

seb

Reaction score
This post title should be changed to,"should bald dudes focus on pulliing their todger",because thats the only thing we are going to pull.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Man in Space said:
Come on, who here would look that good as a male equivilant if we had to do a photo shoot next to a pool?!!

Many of us would better, I know I would (with a bag over my head).
:innocent:

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Haha i remember when i used to think like that!

1. Maybe they dont want to lose it, if they are happy and you are happy, then where is the problem?

2. You say she has no self respect and that she treats herself like sh*t, but then also, you treat your mind like sh*t (not trying to be offensive) by adopting such a generally negative disposition. Im not having a go as you know I also suffer from anxirty and depression, but these are bigger deals than someone eating a whopper too many so bare in mind your bringing your own baggage to the table

3. Maybe, are you an athelete?

Im not having a pop or anything, i just think in general a lot of the guys on here are very critical of womens appearences which i think is a shame.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HAHA genius monty, who doesnt enjoy the comfort of a shapely foot.

So know club footed afro haired women for you then?!

Obviously there comes a point where they get too fat where I personally would have to bail out, shes not quite there yet.

I think, if they are out of breathe just by getting undressed, then there is a problem

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
I would probably shag her and enjoy it! There's 2 things I don't like about women that size.

1- They're likely to get unnaceptably big. ( I have my limitations)

2 - They have tough skin on the soles of their feet! (I like a shapely foot on a women)

The same here :whistle:

TBH, my limits depend on the amount of alcohol I've had and the level of desperation I'm at :dunno:

I so agree about the skin thing... The younger ones are OK, but as they age that skin does indeed become thicker and not very nice to touch to.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Its good to be healthy, Im similar, I do lots of cardio and weights, im not buff or anything but pretty lean and toned. I understand the health thing, it is a bit of a turn off. I tried to get a bigger girl i was once dating into fitness as she was saying she wanted to. At that time i was jogging through fields near where i live, about 5 miles a day. She got about 200 yards and i thought she was gonna die.

I still think though that when push comes to shove, is it such a big deal, a life time is a long time, if you like someone but they are a bit tubby, who knows, they may lose the weight, or you may come to not be bothered by it. Or you may be unattracted your whole life, who knows? I still think its worth going with a larger girl, just to see if you can change your preconceptions

s.a.f

Reaction score
To me it was'nt so much the way she looked as the feel of cold squidgy flesh. :puke:

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Captain Obvious said:
I'm getting to the point where I'm starting to lose faith that a skinny girl with a hot face is going to ever fall in love with me, or even have sex with me anytime soon.

There was a time when I thought fat girls were out of the question, but maybe I need to be more realistic about what my options are.

So do you guys think that fat girls are the best option for baldies?

I too am repulsed by fatsos but I guess I have no choice. Well actually I do, my current situ. It just speaks volumes about a person if he/she is fat and young. To me it tells that they're not bothered to make an effort not to only look better, but also to make their lives easier. It can't be easy carrying all that extra weight around. Which reminds me of my friends gf, she was a bit chubby but in normal range when they started going out. Now, about 5 yrs (and 1 children) later she's like a whale and doesn't seem to want to lose the weight. I'd feel cheated if I was him.

s.a.f

Reaction score
ghg said:
I too am repulsed by fatsos but I guess I have no choice. Well actually I do, my current situ. It just speaks volumes about a person if he/she is fat and young. To me it tells that they're not bothered to make an effort not to only look better, but also to make their lives easier. It can't be easy carrying all that extra weight around. Which reminds me of my friends gf, she was a bit chubby but in normal range when they started going out. Now, about 5 yrs (and 1 children) later she's like a whale and doesn't seem to want to lose the weight. I'd feel cheated if I was him.
I know its hard for people on a site like this to comprehend but some people really are'nt that worried about their level of attractivness they just are 'themselves'.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, the amount of vanity and judgemental attitudes on this site is unbelievable. I thought something like losing your hair would add a bit of humility to the afflicted person.

The next time a women describes someone as bald/balding with disdain, we should look at this thread ......

s.a.f

Reaction score
IrishFella said:
Jesus Christ, the amount of vanity and judgemental attitudes on this site is unbelievable. I thought something like losing your hair would add a bit of humility to the afflicted person.

The next time a women describes someone as bald/balding with disdain, we should look at this thread ......

I always though that was pretty obvious. The only reason 99% of guys are on here is simply because hairloss is (or they fear it is) effecting their attractivness in the eyes of women.

As for saying I dont want to f*ck fat chicks I dont see the problem with that. I would'nt blame any women for not being attracted to a bald head so I'm not being hypocritical.
And yeah vanity is rife on this site (including me). 99% of bald/balding guys dont join hairloss forums, we are the 1% that cant cope with it.

B

Beingbaldsucks

s.a.f said:
IrishFella said:

I always though that was pretty obvious. The only reason 99% of guys are on here is simply because hairloss is (or they fear it is) effecting their attractivness in the eyes of women.

As for saying I dont want to f*ck fat chicks I dont see the problem with that. I would'nt blame any women for not being attracted to a bald head so I'm not being hypocritical.
And yeah vanity is rife on this site (including me). 99% of bald/balding guys dont join hairloss forums, we are the 1% that cant cope with it.
Thank for finally clearing that up, people think that because were bald we should look at monsters. Theres a difference between facial ugliness to body ugliness. In woman ugly body is a total turn off. That's the exect opposite of a man desire. Ugly chicks with an average body will get much more attention then a fat chick with a good face. Trust me I see it every day

s.a.f

Reaction score
I would'nt say that a body is more important than a face probably the opposite if anything.
but not many fat women have beautiful faces anyway because its hard for a face to look good when its fat.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
IrishFella said:

I am fine if a person chooses to be fat.
To cause it an affliction is ridiculous (except for th 1-2% who really do have a medical disorder).

We struggle with the same weight issues too. It would be hypocritical if I was fat but required my woman to be in shape. This is not the case.

Moreover, body condition is functional, an obese person (usally) is not fit, not as active, not as physically capable.
Hair or loss of it does not have any functional significance as evidenced by the tons of bald athletes, wrestlers, MMA fighters etc.