Should bald dudes focus on pulling fat chicks?

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
CaptainForehead said:
IrishFella said:
Jesus Christ, the amount of vanity and judgemental attitudes on this site is unbelievable. I thought something like losing your hair would add a bit of humility to the afflicted person.

I am fine if a person chooses to be fat.
To cause it an affliction is ridiculous (except for th 1-2% who really do have a medical disorder).

We struggle with the same weight issues too. It would be hypocritical if I was fat but required my woman to be in shape. This is not the case.

Moreover, body condition is functional, an obese person (usally) is not fit, not as active, not as physically capable.
Hair or loss of it does not have any functional significance as evidenced by the tons of bald athletes, wrestlers, MMA fighters etc.

So losing your hair doesn't cause pain and suffering, emotionally? Because that's the definition of an affliction.

When someone says "I don't find fat women attractive" then that's acceptable, there is no need to say how they are repulsive, not talking about you specifically.

It's one thing when a woman says "I don't find bald men attractive" and another if she says "I find bald men repulsive".

I wonder what would happen if a site dedicated to overweight women had a thread titled "Should we just settle for bald men?"

B

Beingbaldsucks

Balding is not a choice unlike fatness who caused by total lost of control

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
I would rather be celibate.

I'm surprised Captain Obvious is even a balding male, as he seems to have no testosterone whatsoever to turn into DHT.

seb

Reaction score
ghg said:
Captain Obvious said:
I'm getting to the point where I'm starting to lose faith that a skinny girl with a hot face is going to ever fall in love with me, or even have sex with me anytime soon.

There was a time when I thought fat girls were out of the question, but maybe I need to be more realistic about what my options are.

So do you guys think that fat girls are the best option for baldies?

I too am repulsed by fatsos but I guess I have no choice. Well actually I do, my current situ. It just speaks volumes about a person if he/she is fat and young. To me it tells that they're not bothered to make an effort not to only look better, but also to make their lives easier. It can't be easy carrying all that extra weight around. Which reminds me of my friends gf, she was a bit chubby but in normal range when they started going out. Now, about 5 yrs (and 1 children) later she's like a whale and doesn't seem to want to lose the weight. I'd feel cheated if I was him.

And they are probably repulsed by you.

seb

Reaction score
TheGrayMan2001 said:
I would rather be celibate.

I'm surprised Captain Obvious is even a balding male, as he seems to have no testosterone whatsoever to turn into DHT.

Rather doesn't come into it.You will be as a bald man.

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
Another stonker of a thread on here.

Honestly, :woot: :woot: at much of this.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
seb said:
ghg said:
Captain Obvious said:
I'm getting to the point where I'm starting to lose faith that a skinny girl with a hot face is going to ever fall in love with me, or even have sex with me anytime soon.

There was a time when I thought fat girls were out of the question, but maybe I need to be more realistic about what my options are.

I too am repulsed by fatsos but I guess I have no choice. Well actually I do, my current situ. It just speaks volumes about a person if he/she is fat and young. To me it tells that they're not bothered to make an effort not to only look better, but also to make their lives easier. It can't be easy carrying all that extra weight around. Which reminds me of my friends gf, she was a bit chubby but in normal range when they started going out. Now, about 5 yrs (and 1 children) later she's like a whale and doesn't seem to want to lose the weight. I'd feel cheated if I was him.

And they are probably repulsed by you.

Why take my opinion so personally? You're probably fat or have a fat fetisch, neither are my fault so calm down.

B

Beingbaldsucks

I sew many fatasses that were also bald and they never mentioned the baldness as the thing that bothers them. You can still look good even while you bald, you CANT if your fat. woman don't date fatasses AT ALL. But I sew plenty of baldies with fine woman. Anyway that's true that fat people are crying babies cuz they can turn the wheel around unlike us, thoreticly at least, some people just can't control themselves they always hungry

superfrankie

Established Member
Reaction score
Captain Obvious said:

:shakehead: so sad

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
If my mindset towards relationships stays constant then I'll probably be a virgin when I'm 40. It won't be due to failing attempts though it'll be pure choice and I'm fine with it. I really can't be arsed with a proper relationship and feel like a dick whenever I've ended up with a girl on a night out because I go out to have a good night with my mates.

As for going for only attractive girls if you really do want a shag, then I don't get that. Unless you want to prove to yourself or others that you can handle beautiful women. The fact they look good doesn't make them better at sex; if anything they'll be more likely to have some undeserved sense of entitlement/ self worship that makes them believe they don't have to try as hard. Men usually only go for amazing looking women because of the confidence boost or the status symbol. There's nothing else there.

superfrankie

Established Member
Reaction score
stableforehead said:
Men usually only go for amazing looking women because of the confidence boost or the status symbol. There's nothing else there.

Men like to f*** beautiful women because they are physically attractive which gets us sexually aroused.

If you could choose between a hot chick and a fat one and there were only you three left on this earth you would still choose the hot one. Dont fool yourself.

B

Beingbaldsucks

I'm in love in let's say an average looking girl mainly because her different personality, to the part that I dream at night that she's the mother of my future children's, I can say it's mainly because her personality. I love the look, but if she was just a shallow b**ch I wuldent care.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Throw the fatties a bone. Big tits are a plus.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Just sew sweety fatty, really beutifull Italian style face with blue eyes. Maybe I just won't have sex with a fat girl, because honestly that's making me sick

seb

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
Just sew sweety fatty, really beutifull Italian style face with blue eyes. Maybe I just won't have sex with a fat girl, because honestly that's making me sick

I am sure most "fat" girls feel the same about baldies.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
superfrankie said:
stableforehead said:
Men usually only go for amazing looking women because of the confidence boost or the status symbol. There's nothing else there.

Men like to f*ck beautiful women because they are physically attractive which gets us sexually aroused.

If you could choose between a hot chick and a fat one and there were only you three left on this earth you would still choose the hot one. Dont fool yourself.

Granted, but if some people are just after meaningless flings like a lot of the guys talking on here, then high standards are ridiculous.

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
ive asked myself this question in the past.

i then started to notice some very fine women with bald guys and changed my mind.

being in good shape and being emotionally independent are a must, rubbish about having lots of money or being overly-confident (like a dickhead) isnt required.

just be calm, be cool, eat right and exercise, a lass will turn up eventually.

dont bother with big fatties, chances are they are also settling for you too, you dont need it..