Short Info On My Cb Experience (in One Place)

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone knows what Bryan2003 is charging for 1g of CB? I am based in Austria so hopefully it is easy to get the stuff here and it is the real thing :).

I assume you cant combine min with cb as CB has to be applied twice a day?

dezertfox

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah that shits a wrap.

I'm theorizing it's because I live in Baltimore in the US and it's a white powder... They grabbed it.

Baltimore is a big drug port basically. Fentanyl is a huge issue.

I'm currently working on two separate buys of 5g. Trying to find a situation that works out.

Getting these packages mailed to a different addresses... One in the same state and one to a different state... seein if that makes a difference.

If not I'll be out $$ but some people have gotten packages through that I'm talking to now. So I'm hoping it was just bad luck.

We'll see what happens.

So did any workout? I am looking to buy some China

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I live in the US and will be purchasing CB soon. Not familiar with Wuhan will you post a link to their site and let me know if you're going to be having yours tested prior to using? Also what was the cost?
Hi how is the cb working?

bryan2003

Reaction score
Yes I am on it. What do you mean by guidance? Vehicle or what?
I do use 0.5- 1ml 2% in garnier grow strong just for the crown. Dutasteride 0.5mg every 4 days that's all.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I am on it. What do you mean by guidance? Vehicle or what?
I do use 0.5- 1ml 2% in garnier grow strong just for the crown. Dutasteride 0.5mg every 4 days that's all.
Ok so your using Garnier as a vehicle...I'll have to look into that. Any chance you can supply a link to the product?
And do you feel cb is working for you?

bryan2003

Reaction score
Ok so your using Garnier as a vehicle...I'll have to look into that. Any chance you can supply a link to the product?
And do you feel cb is working for you?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Garnier-...DefaultOrganic&_trksid=p2332490.c100935.m2460

Yes it works. Had some bad situation on my crown. After few months using CB in there everything got better.

What price are you guys getting in this group buy?
I do individual one at the moment. 60$ per gram plus 65$ shipping, (minimum to take 5grams) plus 15$ for lab test. Done already 3 times lab test and the purity always was over 99%

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Garnier-Fructis-84ml-Grow-Strong-Hair-Renew-Serum-EXPORT/293647989482?_trkparms=aid=1110006&algo=HOMESPLICE.SIM&ao=1&asc=20200609154140&meid=1cadaa9a743e45139d4f8a63077228c7&pid=100935&rk=2&rkt=12&mehot=pf&sd=293653265798&itm=293647989482&pmt=0&noa=1&pg=2332490&algv=DefaultOrganic&_trksid=p2332490.c100935.m2460

Yes it works. Had some bad situation on my crown. After few months using CB in there everything got better.

I do individual one at the moment. 60$ per gram plus 65$ shipping, (minimum to take 5grams) plus 15$ for lab test. Done already 3 times lab test and the purity always was over 99%
Thanks for your response. But I bet its difficult to tell whether it just the almighty powerful dutasteride that is helping your crown.

bryan2003

Reaction score
Thanks for your response. But I bet its difficult to tell whether it just the almighty powerful dutasteride that is helping your crown.
No idea but CB in the past was working well on its own. Had issues with getting new batch and had to stop(few times had to do it). Unfortunately the situation any time I was stopping CB was getting worse. Do not remember how long being using dutasteride after adding CB (got the new batch after few years, before dutasteride was using ru)
Perhaps approximately 1year after dutasteride have added CB. Assuming that dutasteride should work on the crown within 1 year right? Did not but after adding CB the crown is cool now.

@bryan2003 how or where do you get the lab test done?
In Polish laboratorium.

Attachments

• CERT (1).pdf
    389.9 KB · Views: 200
  • NMR (1).pdf
    56.7 KB · Views: 151

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any updates on CB ? People that just use CB (no finasteride or minoxidil) and having it help them maintain and grow back a bit .. ?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most people use Kane
It’s 50% impure so you are already getting half the dose
Others use KB or vehicles with water, completely ineffective
1:1:1 at 7.5% with 99% purity is the way

Last edited: