Short Info On My Cb Experience (in One Place)

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
if we make a smart stock investment, that could pay for the next 3 years of usage if it goes up 80% like next year. but that's kind of a risky bet-I'd be funny if someone who was in the study and got decent results bought a sh*t load before results get published

I don't want to give my hopes up. But yes if the results are amazing you bet I'm buying stock before this is released.

It will become the predominant treatment for Androgenetic Alopecia.

But I don't care about $$$ I honestly just want it to work for my hair haja

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
if this worked better than finasteride that would also make it possible to get a transplant for a lot of people who cannot tolerate finasteride or don't want to be committed to it for life. I'm just wondering, do you then use it on the balding areas or also on the back of your head(which will thinn out at a certain age as well). thats the advantage of a oral treatment, you don't have to worry about where to apply it

Yeah that's why I hate topical treatments. My affected area is so enormously large I can never get it right, impossible.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
huh why is it impossible though? it might be a little messy sure but certainly not impossible. you might waste a lot of it though. honestly if I would apply CB on my entire head I'd probably buzz it until the real thing comes out to not waste the money for it to be poured on the hair strands instead of the scalp. much easier to apply with a buzzed head

I always miss a spot and I also have retrograde alopecia, so I'd litterally use it on my whole f*****g head with concentrations that are just beyond good and evil.

luen12

My Regimen
Reaction score
@swingbeam
I think even maintainance only would be great. How much CB are you using every day? And are you still using ru? And if not so, does it mean the cb could maintain your ru gains?

Last edited:

luen12

My Regimen
Reaction score
see my regime, its actual.

after many successful years (started 2012) of using ru (regrowth) i added cb one year ago. this decision was based on the fact that i started to lose ground in 2017 again. cb helps a little bit to slow down my agressive hair loss. i use both (ru & cb) and added recently trinov for what ever..

actually i used till 2012 finasteride over 12 years. here as well, after 10 years on finasteride i started to lose ground again. AA are only effective over a certain time (my experience). over all i fight since 19 years against my hair loss.

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience! 19 years is quite impressive for maintaning one‘s hair :)

RatherLurk

My Regimen
Reaction score
see my regime, its actual.

after many successful years (started 2012) of using ru (regrowth) i added cb one year ago. this decision was based on the fact that i started to lose ground in 2017 again. cb helps a little bit to slow down my agressive hair loss. i use both (ru & cb) and added recently trinov for what ever..

actually i used till 2012 finasteride over 12 years. here as well, after 10 years on finasteride i started to lose ground again. AA are only effective over a certain time (my experience). over all i fight since 19 years against my hair loss.

I'm currently loosing ground on Fina as well. Just ordered CB but also am looking at RU as an option.

Did you switch from Fina to RU completely or did you use them both simultaneously? Would you say RU is stronger for maintenance than Fina and did you experience any difference in sides between the two?

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
AAs are only effective a certain time, not because they themselves become less effective but your follicles become more and more sensitive as you age so that 70% reduction of dht is not enough anymore. but that's just natural, people who are not actually balding experience the same at a certain age. for me, the idea behind AAs is that you can have a more normal hairloss patter instead of thinning out at 25 you might thinn out at 40 just like the majority of people

This.

I don't expect to have a full head of hair at 55. Just like I'd expect to have wrinkly balls.

It's part of life.

But having hair until 55. That's the part that matters.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if CB lets you maintain 10 years, that'd be amazing because at 40 I wouldn't care and second in 10 years we probably actually have a much better alternative(really really this time lol). I think the science is much more advanced then in the early 20thousands and if humanity wants to clone a heart or a liver in this century they better HURRY UP with cloning much simpler stuff like hair. seriously, it's so frustrating when they media hypes stuff like "oh look we can create beating heart tissue" because anyone who suffers hairloss knows a fully cloned heart is decades away. I hope general interest in tissue engineering will drive this forward
funnily enough hair could be harder to clone than a heart

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
i switched immediately, ru has less sides, experienced a soft reduction of my libido. finasteride caused much more severe sides (gyno, loss of libido, testicles pain). i experienced all of them after 6-8 years of use

I did RU for a year.

I can say I guess I maintained? Idk really. But i also was sloppy about it so it could've just been my execution.

Once I read stuff about how it can potentially effect the heart I dropped it.

It wasn't released for a reason.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if CB lets you maintain 10 years, that'd be amazing because at 40 I wouldn't care and second in 10 years we probably actually have a much better alternative(really really this time lol). I think the science is much more advanced then in the early 20thousands and if humanity wants to clone a heart or a liver in this century they better HURRY UP with cloning much simpler stuff like hair. seriously, it's so frustrating when they media hypes stuff like "oh look we can create beating heart tissue" because anyone who suffers hairloss knows a fully cloned heart is decades away. I hope general interest in tissue engineering will drive this forward
I’ll be 40 in July..... you may think now that you wouldn’t care about having hair at 40...... but you’d probably be wrong.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm currently loosing ground on Fina as well. Just ordered CB but also am looking at RU as an option.

Did you switch from Fina to RU completely or did you use them both simultaneously? Would you say RU is stronger for maintenance than Fina and did you experience any difference in sides between the two?
Where did you order from?

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
not really, rarely are people neurotic enough to care about this sh*t at such a stage in life. remember only7 percent of men decide to treat the hairloss which suggests that a vast majority do not care much about it. we are all on a spectrum in terms of how much we obsess about it. I compare it obsessing over things during puberty, eventually you grow out of it. also i have shaved before and i guess i could live with it very well especially at an age where it is more common. obsessing is such a waste of time and energy. so don't conclude from you to other because statistically you are the odd one out. so id probably be right
Hahaha. My man, how old are you? I’m assuming younger, forgive me if not. YOU are assuming that it is just me that feels this way. You would have no idea of the amount of my friends in their 40’s that come to me because, all of a sudden they notice their hair thinning, and they want to know what they should do about it. When I was younger, I would say, “if only I could hold onto my hair until..... I would be happy”. Well, I’ve held onto it until, and I still want to hold onto it, as do the majority of my friends that I know. So, I guess you’re right, most guys that I know must just be a big fat group of statistical anomalies

EDIT: I see you’re 26....... hm. Okay, regardless of what you think now... talk to me in 14 years. I assure you, it still matters.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 22. I mean no question there are a lot of insecure men in their mid life. I have shaved my head last year and if it wasn't so extremely rare to look like this at this age, I'd probably do it, I think it provides more life quality at the end than hanging around at this age on a forum for hair loss worrying every day about if the finasteride gives you sides or if the next CB batch will be pure and if it will stop working at some point. no thanks

also I am not just assuming that, there is survey evidence for the points I am making, survey evidence for the idea that you are indeed part of the smaller percentage. if they cared so much, why have they not done any research and why do 85% of balding men not even know what finasteride is and that it could actually help you to grow hair? certainly,the worries cannot be that great in this case can they.

" So, I guess you’re right, most guys that I know must just be a big fat group of statistical anomalies" I mean, probably tbh. your personal anecdotes don't really say much, I could pull out my own anecdotes that give quite an opposite picture. and then what?

I mean you are literally saying "I said the same thing and I turned out this way, therefore you have to as well" without having any other information, without knowing anything about me and my life, my environment and with ignoring statistically relevant data.

it's fine that you still want to hold on to your hair, if there is an easy side effect less process to do so more people might do it as well. but older guys need to stop projecting their own insecurities onto younger folks. everyone deals with it in a different way, alone in this sub we probably have the 0.01% extreme of people who care about hairloss, it's not representative at all
What I think happens is, and this is my opinion only, when guys have aggressive loss early in their twenties, by the time they are 40’s and greater, they have had a long time to deal with it and make their peace. If you can maintain your hair, the hope to save it never leaves you. For guys that start to bald later 30’s, 40’s, 50’s. The reaction is the same. You go through an initial mourning process. We are absolutely the more neurotic of the bunch here on this forum, but to say that it doesn’t bother others is not accurate as well.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah I guess I could get behind that. however I don't think you can accurately guess whether I personal will care about my hair in 2 decades or not given the data we have and that's why I responded.
I honestly think you guys in your 20’s will be laughing about this one day. I believe we are in the last days of the dark ages of hairloss. I think very soon this will start to see a domino effect of treatments, and us even debating this will become a moot point. That said, if it’s 5 or 10 years still, and I am scaring the sh*t out of 50, I will throat punch my friends to be the first in line for treatment, and I assure you, they will be standing in line behind me.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry, just nonsense. im 46 and my hair loss is still as actual as with 30. i have a good job, earn a lot of money, have a wife, i’m happy etc. but and the end of the day you look in the mirror and would like to be happy with ur look/style. it is a part of your own individuality and if hair loss was once an important issue for you, it will remain as long you like ur hair. a shaved head is no option for me. mate, you will think back to this message in 20 years. belive me
I think you’re confused. You and I are arguing the same point my friend.....

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I hoep Breezula fails miserably. And by that I mean someone comes out with a much better product by 2022. CB has literally been studied since 2004 and probably eveb earlier. We should have had this for the past decade as an alternative to finasteride. Cassiopea doesnt deserve to come out with this treatment in 2022 and make a profit. 20+ years to bring a drug to market that has no side effects and were talking about a multi billion a year industry. How pathetic, at this point something like follica or rch-01 could potentially end up destroying their product (by having something much better of course) and i hope it happens.

I mean for fucks sake if u look at the microneedling thread. Microneedling could give better results than this for all we know!!!!! f*** you cassiopea. You could have made billions and changed lives but you had to take 22 years. Shame