Setipiprant Does Work, But Only On Really Really High Doses.

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s some serious regrowth right there, glad to know there are other options beside anti androgens!
I must say I was skeptical at first but I think there is no denying the regrowth now.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow. This would be my life changing thing!

@westonci what can you tell about side effects?

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How about sides? Can you sleep, any sexual problems?

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Very fast shipping too, I got mine in like 3 days. It was stuck in custom but all I had to do was filled otu a form and email it to fedex and it was release after that, np.

blah121

My Regimen
Reaction score

Can you provide a link? I tried going to the website typing various things in the search but it didn't come up.

Also someone help me understand why people are going to some guy named Joshnik to get stuff tested, can't you go find a local lab in your state?

yourMom<3sMyHair

My Regimen
Reaction score
none so far

@westonci I think it was you who mentioned that your skin was taking on a grey, lifeless quality and you thought you were getting dry eyes. How are your skin and eyes doing currently?

Also, can you please tell me if you dream frequently? I'm interested in the quality of your sleep knowing the role played by PGD2. Thanks.

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci I think it was you who mentioned that your skin was taking on a grey, lifeless quality and you thought you were getting dry eyes. How are your skin and eyes doing currently?

Also, can you please tell me if you dream frequently? I'm interested in the quality of your sleep knowing the role played by PGD2. Thanks.

Couldn't you just compare it yourself from the pictures? His complexion doesn't look different to me. He posted some pics from the front in another thread.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Couldn't you just compare it yourself from the pictures? His complexion doesn't look different to me. He posted some pics from the front in another thread.

This was in 2016 me and a few guys got some setipiprant of a reddit user name /u/ClearVisions1 his seti gave us some weird skin sides and dry eyes.

At first I thought it was the seti since it was the first time trying oral seti. Before that I only did topical.

Since then I tried seti from 4 other sources and none of them gave me any sides.

It must have been a bad batch or something else was in it.

As for sleep i still dream normally and sleep is normal.