Selling premixed KY19382. Also, how not to conduct a group buy

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@NorwoodCultist1 you really are the king of marketing. But did you really need to post yourself this bogus claim to try upselling your bottles with an alt account?

If this is a legit account and someone really bought the crap you are selling, then the owner must be the most naive person on this forum.
Idk why he'd make an alt whose results can be explained away by HRT, why anyone would believe KY could hold a candle next to bica, spironolactone and E2 is beyond me

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not naive. I have money to burn and often try lots of snake oil cures.
Then you can add this one to your experiments. You must be really stupid to rub something on your forehead knowing that it's snake oil. If I tell you bird sh*t mixed in horse piss may work, will you try it too?

Vieo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Then you can add this one to your experiments. You must be really stupid to rub something on your forehead knowing that it's snake oil. If I tell you bird sh*t mixed in horse piss may work, will you try it too?

*shrug* Listen. I'm too old to be arguing with people on Internet forums. All I'm going to say is two things.

1. It's my money and I can do with it whatever I want with it. It seems plausible KY19382 "might" have some sort of positive affect on my hair, given the studies (yes. yada yada yada study done on mice) if what the OP is selling is the real deal and mixed correctly. If it works, more power to me. If it doesn't, oh well. Just another bottle of snake oil to throw in the trash. It doesn't matter to me. I made a ton of cash this year already investing in cryptocurrencies already and will make even more in the future.

2. With the way you are replying to this thread, it's clear you have some sort of grudge, vendetta, bone to pick, or whatever you want to call it, against the OP. You just called me, a newer member of this community, stupid. You insulted me and I didn't even insult you. You even insinuated that my account was somehow created by the OP and that I am part of some conspiracy to help them sell their snake oil, without any evidence. If you are trying to convince people not to buy what the OP is selling, you aren't doing a very good job. You're coming off as paranoid, obsessive, and unhinged.

Based on the "Senior Member" tag under you name, the 1000+ reaction score, and the frequency and veracity with which you've replied to this thread, I assume you spend a lot of time on this forum. Perhaps it's time to step back from the keyboard and maybe examine some of your recent posting history and ask yourself it seems reasonable and good etiquette because, just to remind you, you're being awfully rude to people who haven't been rude to you and you're entertaining conspiratorial thinking.

I wish nothing but peace, love, and good vibes, friend.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your feedback proves that I could be selling sparkling water bottles to cure hair loss and people like you would buy it. Good luck with KY (are you sure it's prepared correctly? Will you be testing it?) Share your results in 6 months and surprise me.

You wrote: "It seems plausible KY19382 "might" have some sort of positive affect on my hair." can you please share your reasoning here? What makes you say that? Pure intuition or a knowledge on how the drug would work?

PS: I am still selling my 2G KY unopened from the last batch I received. Warning: red powder so you may turn into Krusty the clown..

Last edited:

NorwoodCultist1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good luck with KY (are you sure it's prepared correctly?
I think so, at least in terms of dissolving the KY, which is the biggest problem to worry about. After mixing, a centrifuge will separate out any undissolved KY to form a film on the bottom of the tubes. The undissolved KY was put through another round of complexation with HP-β-CD, and then mixed back in with the rest. Repeated until the vast majority was dissolved.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
You seem to be following the patent pretty closely. and this may have worked for mice dosage. It would be interesting to figure out if the human dosage would achieve the same dissolution results.

NorwoodCultist1

My Regimen
Reaction score
It does work at higher concentrations. The KY was mixed a ~0.144% concentration and then diluted into 0.018% and 0.036%. This was done to keep the working volume small, since the centrifuge had a limited capacity.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's what I thought. When you said you would increase to human dosage, how are you then planning to make it work?

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Any news on this?
The more I read the more it seems clear that wnt/beta caretine activation is the way to go around DHT blocking as it is a downstream effect...

Thoughts/updates appreciated