Selling premixed KY19382. Also, how not to conduct a group buy

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
If anyone is still interested to buy the KY magic elixir, I am running a special at $2 a bottle. I take PayPal too.

Oppenheimer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro, I also sell some exclusive powders and I ALWAYS have it tested for purity and quality by a third party lab. Every single batch, always. You just can't trust the Chinese. Yes, it's expensive, but safety and trust are everything to me. As soon as you have it tested for purity, I will buy some.

NorwoodCultist1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro, I also sell some exclusive powders and I ALWAYS have it tested for purity and quality by a third party lab. Every single batch, always. You just can't trust the Chinese. Yes, it's expensive, but safety and trust are everything to me. As soon as you have it tested for purity, I will buy some.
You aren't wrong. DM'd

NorwoodCultist1

My Regimen
Reaction score
@John Difool, I'm sorry your formula didn't work. Maybe the vehicle wasn't ideal. Maybe it couldn't effectively dissolve the poorly soluble compound. Maybe the dose was too high or too low, maybe Choi's mixed micellar vehicle that I'm selling wouldn't have worked either. KY19382 is too promising a drug to give up on, and if you don't mind, I'd like to try it again.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Between trying it for yourself and making a high margin profit selling it to others there is a huge difference. Also KYreseearhshop seriously? As long as you find desperate idiots willing to fall into your scheme, go for it. That will teach them a lesson.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fyi mouse skin and human skin are different. The human dose for topicals is sometimes 6x higher than for mice.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Prices
-KY19382 0.018% solution 30mL (the same as was used in the mouse studies) - $20 per bottle plus shipping
-KY19382 0.036% solution 30mL (double what was used in the mouse studies) - $25 per bottle plus shipping
-KY19382 powder - $1-$2 per milligram, depending on the quantity ordered
Fyi mouse skin and human skin are different. The human dose for topicals is sometimes 6x higher than for mice.

FYI most people on the GB used KY at .1% and .2%. I was using .1% bid and even with the human corrected dosage, no one got the mice results. I doubt people will get results with the mice dosage.

Maybe what this thread is promoting is a solution to regrow hair on mice only? Nothing in the OP was saying it was for humans anyway. What needs to be clarified is that you will need to purchase a mouse to experiment with your KY bottle.

Last edited:

NorwoodCultist1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if this stuff becomes a prescription treatment, I doubt we'll get quite the same results as those lab mice. What I'm selling isn't for human use, but I do want to sell a product that resembles what we'll eventually be prescribed assuming all goes well. I plan to mix higher doses with the next batch as the 0.036% is almost sold out. If you guys don't mind DMing me, I'd like to learn more about this earlier GB.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not for human use? Wtf. So you are almost sold out because people bought your bottles for their balding hamsters?

Higher doses will cost you more people so buy the mice dosage while you can.

Do you realize what you are doing to the people who bought your elixir? Giving them false hopes while you make profit. Are you sleeping well at night?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
"This isn't going to be profitable anytime soon...I'd need to sell 92 bottles. It's never going to happen." Actually you'd only have to sell a fraction of the bottles to turn your first profit since your margin is so high. It seems you're way past that.

If anyone wants the raw powder I have 2g. I will sell it for half the price

NorwoodCultist1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also have an untouched gram of KY for anyone in Aus/NZ, happy to undercut @pegasus2 and @John Difool by $0.01
That's pretty funny. But I'm glad to see this stuff is so cheap now. If I knew these two were selling it before, I would have bought from them. Mixing KY correctly is a difficult and expensive process, so I doubt anyone is buying the powder anymore, but I'd love to be able to get the price down for other promising compounds whose formulation process is simpler. SMI-6 comes to mind.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's pretty funny. But I'm glad to see this stuff is so cheap now. If I knew these two were selling it before, I would have bought from them. Mixing KY correctly is a difficult and expensive process, so I doubt anyone is buying the powder anymore, but I'd love to be able to get the price down for other promising compounds whose formulation process is simpler. SMI-6 comes to mind.
SMI is much easier so if you want to make a quick buck spoonfeeding people too stupid to mix their own vehicle for it, power to you. But KY is a waste of time regardless, many people mixed a vehicle based on the patent formulation and it straight up doesn't work.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
SMI may only very well be working orally at higher dose. People should be able to manage it themselves. Again, no significant gains have been reported on that one. You are really after marketing things that don't have much promise.

Vieo

My Regimen
Reaction score
The two bottles I got from NorwoodCultist1 arrived. I'll try them out on my hairline and report back whether or not it worked at a later date, or even sooner if I have any bad sides.

I'll be dermarolling and applying it before bed.

My current stack includes: topical minoxidil (kirkland), sublingual minoxidil (1.25mg), oral Finasteride (2mg), and HRT (daily: 6mg estradiol, 100mg spironolactone, 12.5mg bicalutamide).

I regrew a TON of hair with my current stack, but my temples are filled with vellus hair and these short dark indeterminate hairs that fall out before making it to an inch in length. I want to see if this stuff has any affect on it.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
@NorwoodCultist1 you really are the king of marketing. But did you really need to post yourself this bogus claim to try upselling your bottles with an alt account?

The two bottles I got from NorwoodCultist1 arrived. I'll try them out on my hairline and report back whether or not it worked at a later date, or even sooner if I have any bad sides.

I'll be dermarolling and applying it before bed.

My current stack includes: topical minoxidil (kirkland), sublingual minoxidil (1.25mg), oral Finasteride (2mg), and HRT (daily: 6mg estradiol, 100mg spironolactone, 12.5mg bicalutamide).

I regrew a TON of hair with my current stack, but my temples are filled with vellus hair and these short dark indeterminate hairs that fall out before making it to an inch in length. I want to see if this stuff has any affect on it.

If this is a legit account and someone really bought the crap you are selling, then the owner must be the most naive person on this forum.

Last edited:

Vieo

My Regimen
Reaction score
@NorwoodCultist1 you really are the king of marketing. But did you really need to post yourself this bogus claim to try upselling your bottles with an alt account?

If this is a legit account and someone really bought the crap you are selling, then the owner must be the most naive person on this forum.

I'm not naive. I have money to burn and often try lots of snake oil cures.