Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

staresatwalls

My Regimen
Reaction score
Think I'm 100% there is def regrowth. Mole appears to have hair growing in and in front of it.

<3<3<3

For the 4634563467364 time in this thread: VANICREAM

james, im about to add 3 drops of sandalore to a 60 ml bottle of minoxidil.. is that fine? too little or over doing it?

Nobody has an idea, try it and report back. Common dose is 1%. So far Vanicream vehicle is the front runner. I think there is a promising before after pics for a user who used minoxidil vehicle a few pages back tho. All you have to do is to click on previous pages link and see.

This thread seriously needs to be organized, maybe copy/paste/summarize all important posts all in the very first post and ban lazy asses asking stupid questions or questions that have been repeatedly answered.

Last edited:

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For how long have you been using it?

I applied a week ago, at the beginning I took a photo and a month later I will take new photos.
No side effects, no irritation, no itching ... on contrary, before itching disappeared, and better hair texture. Growth? we will see in a few weeks

Last edited:
Reactions: INT

inmyhead

Reaction score
<3<3<3

For the 4634563467364 time in this thread: VANICREAM

Nobody has an idea, try it and report back. Common dose is 1%. So far Vanicream vehicle is the front runner. I think there is a promising before after pics for a user who used minoxidil vehicle a few pages back tho. All you have to do is to click on previous pages link and see.

This thread seriously needs to be organized, maybe copy/paste/summarize all important posts all in the very first post and ban lazy asses asking stupid questions or questions that have been repeatedly answered.

Just add that info in your regimen description - change it from sandalore to sandalore in vanicream vechile :)

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Besides the hairs around the mole, do you experience any thickening in other areas where you apply it? How about shedding?

Thanks!
Been starting to apply it all over my scalp now to be honest. Hair is looking and feeling more healthier. The plan is if progress keeps improving is to give it 6 months and I will then grow my hair out to see if the new regrowth will grow also

turfboy

Reaction score
Before/After photos - I'll let you guys be the judge. Photos on right taken Nov 24, 2018. Photos on left taken Dec 19, 2018. Note that hair was just cut on Nov 24, and so longer on Dec 19. I'll withhold my thoughts for a few days to get feedback. Thanks
comp1.png
comp2b.png

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairs seem darker (diameter increase) - hair count is also up marginally.

Nexusv6

My Regimen
Reaction score
Before/After photos - I'll let you guys be the judge. Photos on right taken Nov 24, 2018. Photos on left taken Dec 19, 2018. Note that hair was just cut on Nov 24, and so longer on Dec 19. I'll withhold my thoughts for a few days to get feedback. ThanksView attachment 107497 View attachment 107498

At this point nobody can say that sandalalore does not have some effect on hair loss. It is quite evident that there is an improvement, even more considering your hair loss status and that you have bee using the product for less than a month.

I am looking forward to see results after 6 months.

Is it sandalore only you are using? What proportion?

turfboy

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to mention that different pictures can look quite different. I am in no way a pro photographer and I am only using my cheap cell phone camera. Having said that, I was not happy with my photo from Dec 19 (shadow along the bottom possibly from my hand getting in the way but not sure) so I am going to upload another photo later on today which is more clear.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At turfboy. What have have you been using with your sandalore?

turfboy

Reaction score
LOL - thanks for the nice comments, but would caution you to moderate any expectations at this point. Keep in mind that I'm using a cell phone camera in front of the bathroom vanity. I try my best within reason to get good accurate photos and think I have done a respectable job but again bear in mind the photos might not always be highly precise apples to apples comparisons.

turfboy

Reaction score
I think Nevrmnd had it about right with his comment: "Hairs seem darker (diameter increase) - hair count is also up marginally"

From a cosmetic point of view, there is probably little or no change that anyone but me would notice. Also keep in mind that there is a reason I zoomed in on the last photo. It's because from farther away it's much less noticable.