Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
0.210 g is a millimole, a micromole is 0.00021g
so 0.00021g x 500 /L or just 0.21 g x 0.5 /L to get 500 micromoles per litre, which is roughly 0.1ml per litre

(I'm personally using a concentration of 0.2% btw)

I apply 0,1%. I put 0,5ml of sandalore in to 10ml of ethanol. It "dissolves easily in ethanol within seconds. Then I put 1ml of this solution in to 35ml ethanol/15ml distilled water. it's a bit harsh for the skin though. lets the skin dry.. I might try the vehicle someone posted earlier with glycerin..

This recent comment from November 11 on the listing would worry me:

"Like others have written, there is no fragrance with this sandalore. I have a bottle of sandalwood oil for comparison and basically there is no comparison: the sandalwood oil has a fragrance and the sandalore does not."

Sandalore is a synthetic sandalwood odorant. It has to smell sandalwood. I even make a perfume with it. and since friends say it smells good it's win-win I still have sandalore for years

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
nothing to worry there, some people (me included) just can't smell it

Why can’t some people smell it? How does it even work, our scalp ‘smells’ it and starts growing hair?

I mean what

Will still bathe in it idc

floschen

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why can’t some people smell it? How does it even work, our scalp ‘smells’ it and starts growing hair?

I mean what

Will still bathe in it idc

you don't need to be able to perceive the smell, the Sandalore molecules just need to bind to the OR2AT4 receptors in your skin

This thing can't possibly be better than min. Just sayin

even if it does nothing it will still be better than min for me. Min screwed my hair
And besides, it works differently to minoxidil, so it doesnt matter what works better you can use both

Pnl

My Regimen
Reaction score
The first time i opened the package of sandalore the smell was really strong. And when i mix ( with ethanol) and apply sandalore, the smell was really strong. But after a 3 days i dont smell it any more, is this recognizable?

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you don't need to be able to perceive the smell, the Sandalore molecules just need to bind to the OR2AT4 receptors in your skin

even if it does nothing it will still be better than min for me. Min screwed my hair
And besides, it works differently to minoxidil, so it doesnt matter what works better you can use both

How did it screw your hair?

floschen

My Regimen
Reaction score
How did it screw your hair?

initial shedding never grew back, at least my hair loss stopped after the shedding BUT my hair miniaturised MUCH quicker (which makes sense since minoxidil actually increases 5 alpha reductase, that's why many people say to never take min without some anti androgen) that's why I quitted min and after quitting I got another massive shedding.... I lost tons of hair within one year because of minoxidil

FinePhotograph

My Regimen
Reaction score
Got my amazon sandalore today. It has an odor, so I assume thats a good thing. Waiting for the dmso I ordered to arrive as well.

The balding god

My Regimen
Reaction score
Progress update:

Day 1, first two photos

Day 18, 3rd photo

Day 27, 4th photo

Day 44, 5th photo

Day 48 (today), last 3 photos

Its working. You can see the large velus hairs growing. My original hair is growing faster than it did before. My hair feels stronger. I've been applying dilution 1% with unscented lotion for 35 days now, then switched to 0.75% because I feel like the less I put on, the more it works (applying it twice a day). You can really see the velus hair growth in the last pictures. I don't see why anyone wouldnt start using this. I'm just hoping my velus hairs continue to grow at this rate and I'll have a full head of hair (albeit it would be very light hair). I'm not planning on shaving my head soon, but i will post updates when i get a hair cut (short on sides, high on top).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181118-124516_Video Player~01.jpg
    Screenshot_20181118-124516_Video Player~01.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 2,526
  • 20181001_151304.jpg
    20181001_151304.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 2,343
  • 20181018_230842.jpg
    20181018_230842.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 1,212
  • 20181027_190313.jpg
    20181027_190313.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 1,849
  • 20181114_202112.jpg
    20181114_202112.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 2,824
  • 20181118_123752.jpg
    20181118_123752.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 2,523
  • 20181118_123828.jpg
    20181118_123828.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,737
  • 20181118_123950.jpg
    20181118_123950.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 1,439

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Progress update:

Day 1, first two photos

Day 18, 3rd photo

Day 27, 4th photo

Day 44, 5th photo

Its working. You can see the large velus hairs growing. My original hair is growing faster than it did before. My hair feels stronger. I've been applying dilution 1% with unscented lotion for 35 days now, then switched to 0.75% because I feel like the less I put on, the more it works (applying it twice a day). You can really see the velus hair growth in the last pictures. I don't see why anyone wouldnt start using this. I'm just hoping my velus hairs continue to grow at this rate and I'll have a full head of hair (albeit it would be very light hair). I'm not planning on shaving my head soon, but i will post updates when i get a hair cut (short on sides, high on top).

Thank you for sharing your experience with photos.

Did you experience any shedding?
Did you experience any side effects?

Can you tell us what lotion you mixed the sandalore with? How did you mix your sandalore with the lotion?

FinePhotograph

My Regimen
Reaction score
Progress update:

Day 1, first two photos

Day 18, 3rd photo

Day 27, 4th photo

Day 44, 5th photo

congrats! would you mind uploading a picture where you demarcate the newly grown sections? You have light hair and I'm new to this type of photographic analysis (lol), so it would be helpful to see something. Thanks

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quick question for you guys. I got my sandalore and vanicream today. I put 1ml in 120ml. But I dropped .25ml at a time into the bottle and stirred. For some reason I feel like I didn’t really diffuse well and it’s at the top all concentrated. How did you gets mix it with you cream?

ycnrtyft

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been applying dilution 1% with unscented lotion for 35 days now, then switched to 0.75% because I feel like the less I put on, the more it works (applying it twice a day).

@The balding god Great progress! Thanks. Could you please explain the mix you used? I didn't understand it.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s the bets this stuff regrows hair but causes cancer! Nothing with hairloss is ever this simple.