Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

opti

Established Member
Reaction score
@The balding god do you feel any sides from your 1% lotion? ( dry scalp , headache etc?)

Anyway thanks for reporting and even trying the 1%. If it is well tolerated it probably helps more than 0.1 % most here use

Reaction score
Wow. I couldn't tell on my laptop but looking on my phone, I can pick out what appears like regrowth, thank you baldygod.

I ordered ten ml and it should arrive tomorrow, I'm going to put 1 ml in 125ml of perfume free skin moisturiser and follow your method, perhaps mild dermarolling too.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So is sandalore really this cheap? I can order 5 liters for $100 on alibaba

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
So is sandalore really this cheap? I can order 5 liters for $100 on alibaba

It's so cheap, I wouldn't go to Alibaba. I got 250 gms, of Givaudan Sandalore, enough for years.

image.jpeg

Yorch

My Regimen
Reaction score
El dios calvo, efectos secundarios?
¿Dolor de cabeza, molestias en los ojos?
¿Irritación de la piel?
Lo usé con aceite de oliva y me produjo dolor de cabeza y molestias en los ojos

Last edited:

sticksman

My Regimen
Reaction score
looks great. what lotion do you use as a carrier for the Sandalore. Ive mixed it with coconut oil. not sure if this is correct. what's usually good for the goose is good for the gander!

relevantme

My Regimen
Reaction score
I made an account just to post about this...

I've been applying Sandalore 2x a day (mixed 1 drop in 30ml minoxidil liquid, I sourced the sandalore off of amazon, the amazon's choice one) for a week now. When I've been giving myself scalp massages the last 2 days (I've been doing this for a while now), my scalp feels very different; in areas where I normally feel nothing but flat and smooth skin where my thinning is the worst (ie my crown), I instead feel a rough (dare I say hairy?) feeling instead in those areas. I have begun photo documentation in light of this so if anything visible comes about I will post pictures and updates as well.

But I can imagine having results similar to the post above in a month's time or so.. if what I'm feeling on my scalp is indeed baby hairs.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay sorry for being annoying, but what % solution should this be? And what’s the best oil I should mix it with? Thanks

thejuiceman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay sorry for being annoying, but what % solution should this be? And what’s the best oil I should mix it with? Thanks
The concentration used in the study was tiny, for reference the size of a bottle of minoxidil would only need a few drops. Anyone combining this would microneedling? Might be a little risky but it is known for wound healing.

RonRon7775

My Regimen
Reaction score
I said in a previous comment, nothing but sandalore mixed with lotion 1%. At least twice a day, once when i wake up and once when i go to bed. I know the lighting is horrible and can make it look better than it actually is, but i truly have a full head of hair again (but the balding gaps are velus, you can see in the photo). Definitely not something people will ever notice when they see me, but up close i see a full head. Shedding was never a thing for me, my hair kinda just starting thinning out. And as far as sturdiness, i think they've gotten stronger. When i run my hands over my head, it feels like a full head of hair, but not as strong as it used to be. Thickness still needs to be determined. The hairs feel stronger, but that might be because I've let it grow for a week.

This is a month of applying this, so I definitely need more time, which is why I'm waiting to put out a YouTube video of my progress. But i can see the vellus hairs growing where my old hair used to be, it's pretty exciting. And they seem to be growing at a 0.5% rate to the permanent hair.
0.5 % or you meant 50 %?

RonRon7775

My Regimen
Reaction score
I made an account just to post about this...

I've been applying Sandalore 2x a day (mixed 1 drop in 30ml minoxidil liquid, I sourced the sandalore off of amazon, the amazon's choice one) for a week now. When I've been giving myself scalp massages the last 2 days (I've been doing this for a while now), my scalp feels very different; in areas where I normally feel nothing but flat and smooth skin where my thinning is the worst (ie my crown), I instead feel a rough (dare I say hairy?) feeling instead in those areas. I have begun photo documentation in light of this so if anything visible comes about I will post pictures and updates as well.

But I can imagine having results similar to the post above in a month's time or so.. if what I'm feeling on my scalp is indeed baby hairs.
Are you the one who left a comment on amazon about that product that you mixed it with minoxidil?

opti

Established Member
Reaction score
The concentration used in the study was tiny, for reference the size of a bottle of minoxidil would only need a few drops. Anyone combining this would microneedling? Might be a little risky but it is known for wound healing.
I dermaroll once a week and 24hrs later I apply this and minoxidil. I really hope there are no potential sides for this:x

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I said in a previous comment, nothing but sandalore mixed with lotion 1%. At least twice a day, once when i wake up and once when i go to bed. I know the lighting is horrible and can make it look better than it actually is, but i truly have a full head of hair again (but the balding gaps are velus, you can see in the photo). Definitely not something people will ever notice when they see me, but up close i see a full head. Shedding was never a thing for me, my hair kinda just starting thinning out. And as far as sturdiness, i think they've gotten stronger. When i run my hands over my head, it feels like a full head of hair, but not as strong as it used to be. Thickness still needs to be determined. The hairs feel stronger, but that might be because I've let it grow for a week.

This is a month of applying this, so I definitely need more time, which is why I'm waiting to put out a YouTube video of my progress. But i can see the vellus hairs growing where my old hair used to be, it's pretty exciting. And they seem to be growing at a 0.5% rate to the permanent hair.
What lotion are you using?