Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

relevantme

My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone who has it down should just sell them if it's working. @The balding god what did you do exactly?? also @kiwi1973 are you gonna buy that shampoo? Looks like a good call.

Literally a drop of CAS # 65113-99-7 from amazon into 30ml liquid minoxidil should work... unless you don't want to use minoxidil. It appears to be working for me at least, and is unbelievably easy.

You can now buy a shampoo with sandalore in it, don't know if it would do anything, but thought someone here might be interested?

https://faeriegoatmother.com/collections/sandalore

What's the sandalore concentration % with that? Don't want to overdo it and get the opposite effect that occurs when that happens (hair loss).

Last edited:

The balding god

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please check earlier posts, it's like 2-4 pages back about my exact routine. I've been replied to quite a bit and sent direct messages about my process with sandalore. Almost everything is in the thread history. Some things you should know that people have messaged/asked:

1. I have no idea about any type of balding or hair loss diseases or symptoms, i am someone who doesn't try every method and knows nothing about hair loss, i just tried this because it looked simple, easy, and the study looked like it worked.

2. I have noticed some irritation and feeling in my head when applying it/leaving it on. If i just constantly apply it, in copious amounts, it feels a bit tingly and i might get red patches on my scalp. That's why i added a bit of vaseline lotion and that solved the red patches but the tingling sensation is still there. I'm using 1ml of sandalore, and 100ml of vanicream from Amazon, and a touch of vaseline lotion. That's it. My dosage of sandalore may be too high, so i might lower it a bit. But for now, it's working, and im too lazy to add more lotion.

relevantme

My Regimen
Reaction score
anyone gotten any results from this its been a few weeks now?

Yes, read the thread. Honestly surprised there's not more people posting results. I was hesitant to post my experience because of how fast I've noticed it and not seeing others post similar stories.. but it looks like a lot of people are still in the "should I try it/how do I get it/how do I apply it" phases.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, read the thread. Honestly surprised there's not more people posting results. I was hesitant to post my experience because of how fast I've noticed it and not seeing others post similar stories.. but it looks like a lot of people are still in the "should I try it/how do I get it/how do I apply it" phases.

Did you notice a reduction in shedding? I saw the photos that were posted by The Balding God but it is hard to see a difference.

I'm curious if anyone with itching or inflammation has tried this and noticed a reduction??

Yorch

My Regimen
Reaction score
yo lo use 2 semanas y lo dejé porque me salieron manchas rojas también.
Noté algun pelo nuevo y ahora han desaparecido.

relevantme

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you notice a reduction in shedding? I saw the photos that were posted by The Balding God but it is hard to see a difference.

I'm curious if anyone with itching or inflammation has tried this and noticed a reduction??

So initially I did not see a reduction in shedding. Around day 2 or 3 maybe I actually thought I was shedding a lot more and my hair was super limp/dead and I started getting worried, but pressed through regardless; after all, shedding can be a good sign as well. But now, a week or so into it, I just ran my hand through my hair over and over and normally hairs would be falling all over, but I saw only 1 hair fall. Additionally, my hair has not felt this good and healthy in I don't know how long. Could just be a really good hair day and all nothing more than coincidence, or it could all go to sh*t next week. Who knows.

I don't have inflammation and itching almost at all since I started Regenepure Dr years ago, so no comment there. I can say the Sandalore has not irritated my scalp yet though at all as far as I can tell.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok I've read the whole thread and still nome the wiser, can someome linke to the correct product on UK Amazon and an explanation to what to buy to mix it with?

I am planning on recoring my progress and sharing it, any help will be appreciated

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please check earlier posts, it's like 2-4 pages back about my exact routine. I've been replied to quite a bit and sent direct messages about my process with sandalore. Almost everything is in the thread history. Some things you should know that people have messaged/asked:

1. I have no idea about any type of balding or hair loss diseases or symptoms, i am someone who doesn't try every method and knows nothing about hair loss, i just tried this because it looked simple, easy, and the study looked like it worked.

2. I have noticed some irritation and feeling in my head when applying it/leaving it on. If i just constantly apply it, in copious amounts, it feels a bit tingly and i might get red patches on my scalp. That's why i added a bit of vaseline lotion and that solved the red patches but the tingling sensation is still there. I'm using 1ml of sandalore, and 100ml of vanicream from Amazon, and a touch of vaseline lotion. That's it. My dosage of sandalore may be too high, so i might lower it a bit. But for now, it's working, and im too lazy to add more lotion.
Your dosage is 1% which what I’ve seen is the dose in the study? Quick question when you put the drops into the lotion do you just stir it all up after?

cloudsanrain

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys I am seeing 0.01% and 1ml . So is it one ml or one or two drops in a 100 ml bottle ? I was thinking maybe 0.5% .

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Thank you! @The balding god Appreciate it, gonna order some soon! Keep up posted with progress if you can. Also anyone else who has been making strides post some pics!

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just overnighted the 10 ml found on amazon so I will start trying it tomorrow. Anybody using Propylene Glycol? Or is alcohol just fine?

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just overnighted the 10 ml found on amazon so I will start trying it tomorrow. Anybody using Propylene Glycol? Or is alcohol just fine?

@hailbrotzu- What type of sandalore did you find on amazon? It’s inexpensive but the shipping to North America is outrageous.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Other ingredients in that shampoo FYI

Water, sodium lauryl sulfate, ammonium lauryl sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, polyquaterniu-7, C12-15 Alkyl lactate, sodium chloride, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, ciric acid, sandalore (1%).