Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
Is any company developing this for the treatment of baldness? Where can we get more info on sandalore?

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt the sandalore shampoo will do anything. Looks like the people who are having success with sandalore are applying it as much as twice a day. How in the world is washing your hair with this stuff for a few minutes going to deliver the same results??

relevantme

My Regimen
Reaction score

This is what I have but can't post links, so yes, seems legit to me.

Is any company developing this for the treatment of baldness? Where can we get more info on sandalore?

AFAIK this was initially just a synthetic smell made to imitate sandlewood. No idea how/why/when it started to be studied for hair loss. It also has wound healing implications apparently. I'm also really curious how we got to this point really.

I doubt the sandalore shampoo will do anything. Looks like the people who are having success with sandalore are applying it as much as twice a day. How in the world is washing your hair with this stuff for a few minutes going to deliver the same results??

Also, 1% is a lot higher than the study used I thought? And using too much caused hair loss... so I'll avoid that for now, lol.

thejuiceman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just overnighted the 10 ml found on amazon so I will start trying it tomorrow. Anybody using Propylene Glycol? Or is alcohol just fine?
I am using propylene glycol and alcohol, about half and half in a minoxidil bottle with a few drops of sandalore which seems to be close to the concentration of the study. You want propylene glycol because it keeps the solution from drying too quickly, which is why I believe minoxidil has it. Do not mix it with minoxidil as minoxidil has water in it and sandalore is not soluble in water.

inmyhead

Reaction score
I am using propylene glycol and alcohol, about half and half in a minoxidil bottle with a few drops of sandalore which seems to be close to the concentration of the study. You want propylene glycol because it keeps the solution from drying too quickly, which is why I believe minoxidil has it. Do not mix it with minoxidil as minoxidil has water in it and sandalore is not soluble in water.
But it also has alcohol and it's soluble in it.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mine just arrived, going to try 1ml sandalore in 100ml propylene glycol. It's 1% like @The balding god's solution, if I notice hair loss as a side effect of too high a concentration I'll lower it.

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yo guys, found this guys mixture on a random forum says that it is working. Figured that I would share:

Ugh, I really didn't measure exactly but it was closely
2oz alcohol
.5oz distilled water
2ml glycerine(to make the Sandalore stick)
1ml Sandalore
1ml DMSO(to make the Sandalore absorb in better)
Shake well in your spritzer bottle.(I have a 4oz)

Here's the link to the forum as well, he posted some pics. Let's crack this thing brothers, YEW!

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/2790025744

relevantme

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yo guys, found this guys mixture on a random forum says that it is working. Figured that I would share:

2oz alcohol
.5oz distilled water
1ml Sandalore

Here's the link to the forum as well, he posted some pics. Let's crack this thing brothers, YEW!

Holy sh*t, what this guy says about hair being "poofier" I can totally relate.. though I was considering sandalore might be changing the texture of my current hair (like maybe drying out the base?) vs. growing new hair underneath but either way I totally know what he's talking about.. and I'm only a little over a week in. And it seems like a good thing.. as in hair overall seems healthier.

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t, what this guy says about hair being "poofier" I can totally relate.. though I was considering sandalore might be changing the texture of my current hair (like maybe drying out the base?) vs. growing new hair underneath but either way I totally know what he's talking about.. and I'm only a little over a week in. And it seems like a good thing.. as in hair overall seems healthier.

You got any pics bro? Pretty insane this guy is seeing results in 2 weeks, even if it's just peach fuzz, means the follicles have to be reacting! Super random forum too, guy has no reason to lie.

relevantme

My Regimen
Reaction score
You got any pics bro? Pretty insane this guy is seeing results in 2 weeks, even if it's just peach fuzz, means the follicles have to be reacting! Super random forum too, guy has no reason to lie.

I started taking baseline pics a few days ago once I started feeling like my scalp was feeling more coarse (a week or so into use). I'll post them if I notice anything worth posting for sure.

EDIT: f*** it, here's pics over the course of 5 days even though I don't notice much, if anything. First one was taken a week into treatment I think. I tried to get the angles and lighting right, obviously I failed... 3rd pics is most recent, looks like baby hairs in that one but I attribute that to lighting. Use the ugly mole on my temple as reference. One thing to note, look at the small mark below the big mole... first couple pics, hair does not grow near it... last pics, hair growing right next to it.

odx2IlU.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/YgpzWw5

Last edited:

rxmn

My Regimen
Reaction score

2oz alcohol
.5oz distilled water
1ml Sandalore

He says that it doesn't work on folicles that are "strangled" by DHT.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it possible for someone to quote the study and point out where it says to use 1% sandalore?

Yorch

My Regimen
Reaction score
Relatedme también tienes manchas rojas nuevas.
Yo lo dejé de usar por eso mismo

relevantme

My Regimen
Reaction score
Relatedme también tienes manchas rojas nuevas.
Yo lo dejé de usar por eso mismo

Yes I do see red spots. But they seem less severe in the last picture and they're currently not visible at all. Additionally they did not hurt and the skin was not sensitive or noticeably irritated. If slightly red skin at application site is the worst side effect, I'm more than okay with that... considering finasteride made my dick not work temporarily.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My 10ml sandalore has arrived

I also have Isoprobyl rubbing alcholol 70% and Mono propylene glycol

Any idea if I use these and at what mixture?

So it's 1ml of sandalore to ?

Thanks