Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

FAGA

My Regimen
Reaction score
I ordered 10ml of Sandalore today.
But i've got a new idea,
how about dissolving 10ml of Sandalore in 100ml of alcohol (isopropyl) and then taking 1ml of this solution and mix it with 100ml of water.. is that possible? Then I'd get a lotion of 0.1% Sandalore 1% alc and roughly 99% water (1% alc should be ok for my scalp i guess)
This will probably penetrate the skin better than an oily based lotion and i could leave it on the whole day

or how about doing the same but with DMSO instead of alcohol?
what about emu oil ? i heard it goes really deep into the skin from some study and its used in many other products because of this property

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, this is a great news. The sandalore can reduce itchiness inflammation at the scalp. Do you have an oily scalp too. Did it reduce the scalp oilness. I am definitely will be trying the sandalore. One more question, whats the shampoo are you using ?

I do not really have oilyness in my scalp but if your oilyness is a result of inflammation im sure it would help. Also I use axe shampoo so nothing special.

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone on here has to have been using the stuff for a few weeks now..... anybody having results? would be rad if you guys could post some pics or some type of feedback on how treatment is going, thanks!

Devushka

My Regimen
Reaction score
what about emu oil ? i heard it goes really deep into the skin from some study and its used in many other products because of this property

emu oil penetrates through all 7 layers of the skin. I had the same idea as you. I mixed some Sandalore with emu oil and massaged it into my scalp maybe 20 min ago. It’s my first time using. I’ll report back if there is anything to report.

FAGA

My Regimen
Reaction score
emu oil penetrates through all 7 layers of the skin. I had the same idea as you. I mixed some Sandalore with emu oil and massaged it into my scalp maybe 20 min ago. It’s my first time using. I’ll report back if there is anything to report.
ahaha you already make it. Great can't wait for your feedback, also do you think it would be a good idea to add peppermint oil as it increase blood flow maybe it would increase the effect of the your mixture especially since as you said emu oil penetratres through all 7 layers of the skin.

RonRon7775

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using sandalore mixed with ethyl alcohol for the past week. I used a few drops in about 70 ml of alochol because that is all i had left. Im planning on getting propyelene glycol and mixing it half and half or 70/30 with alcholo and then adding a few drops of sandalore.

It is definitley working for me. My itching and inflammation is pretty much gone whenever I use it. My hair is no longer sore when i move it around. It feels like I have normal hair again. I will be taking pics and monitoring for regrowth.
Where did you get it from?

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What % sandalore? I was going to buy a 4oz bottle of emu oil and mix it in there. Is it 1%? I want to hop on this

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been applying since sunday, a spray bottle twice a day with a little sandalore, oils(tea tree)(a little eucalyptus), and some water. A little in the morning and night(depending if I rub my other mix in which is castor oil, tee tree, peppermint, sandalore), I usually sub the night spray with the castor oil mix 3 nights a week. So far no changes too report but I will keep you all posted, it's only been 3 days so wish me luck!

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are people mixing other things with it, peppermint oil, tea tree oil etc.. it’s suppose to be Sandalore that works. You won’t know if it works or not.

Pelimorfo

My Regimen
Reaction score
No me leas tu amigo.
El estudio de sandalo se está haciendo en España.
Creo que todos estamos en la misma causa.
A no ser que seas racista...

Dont try to look like a victim. It is an agly trick. I am tired about this fake victimism bussiness of minorieties... (not everybody there use it of course... )

I am also spanish, by the way.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont try to look like a victim. It is an agly trick. I am tired about this fake victimism bussiness of minorieties... (not everybody there use it of course... )

I am also spanish, by the way.
It's not even about minorities, it's plain and simple stupidity

orphanfunkhouser

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are people mixing other things with it, peppermint oil, tea tree oil etc.. it’s suppose to be Sandalore that works. You won’t know if it works or not.
ya gotta dilute it so oils are a good natural way to do that. Plus from what ive seen most people arnt getting any very significant regrowth from oils so if we see some regrowth, most likely its from the sandalore

sticksman

My Regimen
Reaction score
mixed it with olive oil and coconut oil. Seems to be soluble in mixture. been applying once daily for two weeks. nothing to really report yet apart from one really dark hair at hairline that wasnt there before. its grabbed my attention. possibly peach fuzz in temples too. unsure if placebo effect at work. Norwood 5 so any gains could take a while.

Devushka

My Regimen
Reaction score
ahaha you already make it. Great can't wait for your feedback, also do you think it would be a good idea to add peppermint oil as it increase blood flow maybe it would increase the effect of the your mixture especially since as you said emu oil penetratres through all 7 layers of the skin.

I personally can not stand the smell of peppermint oil. Massaging the scalp with warm oil should be plenty to increase blood flow. But your idea isn’t bad.

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's see some pics of progress, there has to be like 80 different people on the thread and I am sure at least 20 have been using sandalore for around 2 weeks! anyone have any encouraging PICS or news? @relevantme any update on you bro? I am about 4 days in so I will post some pics soon.