Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

Dar

Established Member
Reaction score
People will believe anything. :rolleyes: Story comes out (even the Sun tabloid picked up on it) and people are buying the crap without any real credible human trial.. Don't people ever learn around here?

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People will believe anything. :rolleyes: Story comes out (even the Sun tabloid picked up on it) and people are buying the crap without any real credible human trial.. Don't people ever learn around here?

Well at least it's not another mouse study, they used human HF's ex vivo which is somewhat promising.

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
Sandalore, make with your amazing smell my hair look great again. cant wait until this stuff hits the market.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey! At least 20 Spanish women have used it and they paid them 125 euros, guess that some people are really lucky!

Hope we will be soon.

Here you can see one the doctors talking about the lotion at the end of the video:

https://www.antena3.com/noticias/ci...alvicie_201809195ba251680cf22d525c7b0bdc.html

Ps. Extra links :p

https://www.elperiodico.com/es/cien...s-alemanes-descubren-remedio-calvicie-7043089

El trabajo de este grupo de investigadores alemanes liderados por Ralf Paus, de la Universidad de Manchester, culminó con un ensayo clínico en Gran Canaria, donde comprobaron en 20 mujeres la efectividad de la mezcla.

Estudio clínico con mujeres
Una clínica capilar de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria buscó "mujeres con importante caída de pelo para estudio clínico de nuevo tratamiento" y de ahí surgieron los datos que han dejado a muchos con la boca abierta. Se testeó en voluntarias un producto creado a partir de un ambientador barato artificial llamado Sandalore que emula el olor de la madera de sándalo.

A cambio de 125 euros, las participantes debían aplicarse durante seis meses una loción en la cabeza antes de irse a dormir y acudir a visitas de control para comprobar la eficacia del prometedor compuesto, principal candidato para conformar el primer crecepelo avalado por la ciencia, ya que hasta el momento solo existen fórmulas para amortiguar la caída.

https://www.elconfidencial.com/tecn...tetico-crecepelo-laboratorio-ciencia_1617639/

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got my bar of sandalwood soap from a company called
https://faeriegoatmother.com/
I read they use sandalore the synthetic version. 6 bucks usd.

Apparently the woman in the study noticed a halt in hair shedding.
Looking forward to the study results early 2019.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So let me get this straight, you feel superior because you’re not buying into this - don’t you want people to try everything with any sort of evidence that treats hair loss? That’s the whole purpose of this forum. I’m not sure what to think of this, but don’t sh*t on people because they want to try something that *might* work.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sans titre.png

Wtf it has to do with anything

RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, god damn SJW Agenda

Dar

Established Member
Reaction score
So let me get this straight, you feel superior because you’re not buying into this - don’t you want people to try everything with any sort of evidence that treats hair loss? That’s the whole purpose of this forum. I’m not sure what to think of this, but don’t sh*t on people because they want to try something that *might* work.

No I dont want people buying into BS. All they do is get the hopes up of people (especially younger members here) who are just now experiencing hairloss. There is no good evidence that this grows back hair. Especially those who have already lost it.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

A healthy level of scepticism is good and we should all be practicing it. I fell for the whole AppleMets scam that surfaced around this time last year, I like to think I have become more cautious when analysing advances/claims that have been made since.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No I dont want people buying into BS. All they do is get the hopes up of people (especially younger members here) who are just now experiencing hairloss. There is no good evidence that this grows back hair. Especially those who have already lost it.
True enough, I just think it’s important for us as a “community” to try everything possible. Maybe we’ll find something right under our noses that works. Who knows

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used it last year in this product

https://bioscalin.it/prodotti/signal-revolution/
I also had it in my signature on this forum.
It did not work for me.
But I have one of those baldness forms where nothing ever works.

ye that's true. finally it was not the amazing finding these guys from manchester university are pretending but Im curious to know difference of concentrations: Bioscalin vs lotion they use in uk.
heres the study from giuliani btw :
http://storage.googleapis.com/giuliani/2017/02/483dc45b-studio-clinico-signal.pdf

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So still no one knows why they used Spermidine in the study along with Sandalore?

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The owner told me all the soaps are make with organic ingredients ingredients except the sandalwood soap which is made with sandalore.