Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

weedkill3

My Regimen
Reaction score

Hi, I hope so. I bought from here:

https:// shop.perfumersapprentice.com/p-6219-sandalore-givaudan.aspx

SpamHead

My Regimen
Reaction score
UK source. Nice. Hope this is the right product?

Do we need to mix this with something?
Yes 2 parts unicorn sh*t to 1 part Sandalore. Not sure about this stuff I tried using it in 'Simple' branded shampoo but have stopped I found I was having an adverse reaction to it. My armpits became painful almost like the skin was burning or hypersensitive.. not that I have been applying it to my armpits, so it must be effecting me in some other way maybe some kind of lymph reaction.. anyway I'm done with that now... next.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes 2 parts unicorn sh*t to 1 part Sandalore. Not sure about this stuff I tried using it in 'Simple' branded shampoo but have stopped I found I was having an adverse reaction to it. My armpits became painful almost like the skin was burning or hypersensitive.. not that I have been applying it to my armpits, so it must be effecting me in some other way maybe some kind of lymph reaction.. anyway I'm done with that now... next.

Where die you get the unicorn sh*t from?
Can you provide the link?

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thought I may as well share an early promising observation, I received Sandalore yesterday and proceeded to mix it at a concentration of 1% v/v with Ethanol. I applied 1ml all over morning and evening, come today I was suprised to find that my shedding had reduced significantly, normally the shower basin would be full of hairs after showering, been this way for the past 4 months now, but this morning I saw a minimal amount, further my hair seems a lot more resilient to torqueing.

Last edited:

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thought I may as well share an early promising observation, I received Sandalore yesterday and proceeded to mix it at a concentration of 1% w/v Ethanol. I applied 1ml all over morning and evening, come today I was suprised to find that my shedding had reduced significantly, normally the shower basin would be full of hairs after showering, been this way for the past 4 months now, but this morning I saw a minimal amount, further my hair seems a lot more resilient to torqueing.

It doesn't Work that fast, then we would see results from other cosmetic products just as fast. Doesn't happen really.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Previous research (2014), showed the synthetic's effect on wound healing. Apparently its interaction with OR2AT4 receptor sets off a cascade of cell signaling, probably triggering a broad outcome in skin. Full article here:

https://www.jidonline.org/article/S...ltext#/article/S0022-202X(15)36538-6/fulltext

There are several synthetic sandalwood chemicals. Sure you're getting the right one?

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/410964-Synthetic-Sandalwood-Components

On a side note, I came across some research not too long ago stating natural sandalwood had positive healing effects on the skin. So, I set off to find the real thing only to find that real sandalwood oil is virtually impossible to find and very expensive if you can. The trees had been over harvested, I think affected by blight also, so much so that the last sources in India are completely controlled by the government. It's a fascinating story - Google. And quite a stark contrast to the hippie days when you could find the real essence in shops all over the place. I should have bought a 55 gal drum.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't Work that fast, then we would see results from other cosmetic products just as fast. Doesn't happen really.

I’m fully aware of how fast current treatments take to act thank you.

Last edited:

Belen

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi. I’m new to this. My sandalore order arrived yesterday so I’ve just started applying it. I’ve used 1ml of sandalore, 1ml of alcohol 96%, 1ml of DMSO (70% DMSO- 30% aloe vera) and 22ml of water. The concentration of sandalore in this lotion is 4%. Obviously it’s still very early days, but I’ll update you as I go along. Has anyone else started using sandalore? What’s your recipe?

1knox1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi. I’m new to this. My sandalore order arrived yesterday so I’ve just started applying it. I’ve used 1ml of sandalore, 1ml of alcohol 96%, 1ml of DMSO (70% DMSO- 30% aloe vera) and 22ml of water. The concentration of sandalore in this lotion is 4%. Obviously it’s still very early days, but I’ll update you as I go along. Has anyone else started using sandalore? What’s your recipe?

Please do keep us updated.