Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

Bushi

Reaction score
Good results means hair growth, not falling out obviously. Let me help you out there.
Buy a Niacin bag like in the picture put about .10oz in every 8oz of water. You can try to use a sprayer for it though I normally get mine clogged so I just use a squeeze bottle.
I have a 4oz bottle of Rosehip that I add with 3% sandalore so thats 1ml per 30ml of rosehip.
So heres what I do, I apply the Niacin with water to my scalp if you added enough you should feel like you have a slight sunburn on your scalp thats normal and its totally fine, what that does is increase circulation. After I wait about 20minutes and then apply the rosehip/sandalore. Haven't had any hair shedding in months and I honestly think I've seen alot of growth to the front. That's my regiment do what you want.

With water? B vitamins are fat soluble, water seems an odd choice since it will just float.

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, so I got my new bottle of sandalore from Perfumers apprentice. And the scent is no longer there when you mix it with PG and ethanol. Why the hell is the scent gone?
I bought from the same company and the scent is gone after a few days too. But i don't think scent matters. I kept shedding hard regardless of scent. So it was still active.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quick question: Anyone else get dry eyes when applying this to their head? I get it and I’m even wearing contacts.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"it works in vitro, it works ex vivo, what could go wrong?"
we need more data to conclude anything
I suspended Sandalore due to intense shedding but it's so cheap I'm gonna give it a second try in a few months.

speaking of cheap topicals, here's a new study saying that topical caffeine can protect or damage your hair depending of dose and your gender
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30746733

Hans79

My Regimen
Reaction score
With water? B vitamins are fat soluble, water seems an odd choice since it will just float.
It's true but I just shake it up and apply it, as it quickly beings to resettle to the bottom. Would love to come up with a better way to apply it might just take a niacin pill but you get the whole body flush that way. Also it's strange everyone is having scent problems with their sandalore the one I bought from Amazon hasn't had any issues but you need to remove it from the bottle sometimes to smell it.

Bushi

Reaction score
What the real question here is, is what is to much Sandalore and what is to little? Seems my shedding has increased since I added Sandalore to my regime.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the real question here is, is what is to much Sandalore and what is to little? Seems my shedding has increased since I added Sandalore to my regime.

This problem happened to me as well and it's very confusing. Went from 0 shedding to a lot of shedding. now some parts of my scalp are visible even with long hair, ffs. I was thinking of trying very low like 0.1%

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
DOES anyone reported larger pores because of sandalore !?!? (forehead, cheeks, etc) (all place where the liquid could end up)

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
DOES anyone reported larger pores because of sandalore !?!? (forehead, cheeks, etc) (all place where the liquid could end up)
No, it doesn’t do that to me. minoxidil does, makes me look like a reptile!

Stuie

My Regimen
Reaction score
3 month update. The 1/8" long peach fuzz this grew on my temples has not gotten longer as I had hoped, but there is good news too. On my barest temple, I now have about 15 very thin pigmented hairs about 1/2" long in a 1 1/2" square area. Nothing cosmetic in the least. I have to put my glasses on and go close to the mirror to see them. I'm posting about them because they are there and they weren't there before. It gives me hope for the coming month as anything spiked to life in the beginning should be coming out of the 3 month telogen phase.

40% rubbing alcohol, 2 drops sandalore, 2 larger drops castor oil, 60% water in an empty minoxidil bottle.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im applying 0,5% sandalore(in70%ethanol) for 150 days (started on oct 28th exactly). Not a lot of people can beat that here, since most stop after few weeks and say it does not work*sigh*. I have not noticed any improvment whatsoever but few vellus.
A couple of months to go and maybe another thing to put in the trash for me. that said I 'm not someone who try to regrow slick temples I have a blatant type A pattern. If sandalore does something against AAG I should see results but apparently it does not for me .. Maybe I will up the dosage if I don't see anything positive but I'm not sure yet. final note I'm applying sandalore after wounding for a couple of weeks(once a week) so I tried everything with sandalore (I won't take it orally though^^). Let's see...

thejuiceman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im applying 0,5% sandalore(in70%ethanol) for 150 days (started on oct 28th exactly). Not a lot of people can beat that here, since most stop after few weeks and say it does not work*sigh*. I have not noticed any improvment whatsoever but few vellus.
A couple of months to go and maybe another thing to put in the trash for me. that said I 'm not someone who try to regrow slick temples I have a blatant type A pattern. If sandalore does something against AAG I should see results but apparently it does not for me .. Maybe I will up the dosage if I don't see anything positive but I'm not sure yet. final note I'm applying sandalore after wounding for a couple of weeks(once a week) so I tried everything with sandalore (I won't take it orally though^^). Let's see...
You using any propylene glycol or just alcohol?

Bushi

Reaction score
How much do they actually use in the study? I can only see 500µM. But that is the particle size, no?

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on sandalore since December. Have a lot of vellus hairs but that’s about it they haven’t really grown since they first popped up. I had a .008 solution then dropped to .005. And now I’m currently doing a .002 solution and seeing if I’ll get better results. I’m currently shedding quite a bit though. Took a shower today and after applying shampoo found about 30 hairs stuck to my hands :(

Stuie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Took a pic. Zoomed in to show an example of what I have going on.
DSC03369 (3).JPG

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
People complaining about shedding on Sandalore.. doesn’t Minoxidil cause shedding at the start too and then starts to work it’s magic.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I finally faced the reality. I have returned to dutasteride everyday and all shedding rapidly disappeared over 4 weeks. This defines duta as irreplaceable. time to look intensely for chinese CB suppliers.
to all people complaining about shedding with sandalore: it's because you're not taking finasteride.