Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how to distinguish between and "good" and "bad" shed ?
Take a round brush and start massaging your scalp. You will notice that some areas are more sensitive and painful than others. Usually areas that are balding are more sensitive. This indicates inflammation. Healthy scalp has uniform feeling. Now, how do you expect to regrow hair when scalp is even more inflamed? If the scalp wasn't inflamed, id say it is a good shed.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Take a round brush and start massaging your scalp. You will notice that some areas are more sensitive and painful than others. Usually areas that are balding are more sensitive. This indicates inflammation. Healthy scalp has uniform feeling. Now, how do you expect to regrow hair when scalp is even more inflamed? If the scalp wasn't inflamed, id say it is a good shed.
You must be allergic to it. My scalp is fine on it. Infact, I think it stops my itch.

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try doing an allergy test, apply a little drop of your solution for example in a place without hair , for example the hand, and check your skin. You can also try different concentrations
I'm not gonna do that. It doesn't matter anymore. Even at 2 drops per 100ml, Im shedding. I'm wont be using it.

Hans79

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had good results with Sandalore, I mix it with Niacin and Rose Hip Oil. Rose Hip oil is nice because it doesn't make your skin feel oily and its an anti-flammatory just don't pour a ton of sandalore into it or you'll have reverse effects.

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had good results with Sandalore, I mix it with Niacin and Rose Hip Oil. Rose Hip oil is nice because it doesn't make your skin feel oily and its an anti-flammatory just don't pour a ton of sandalore into it or you'll have reverse effects.
Sounds like a complete BS. Can you describe what you mean "good results"?

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does Sandalore have a shelf life? i've been using this crap for the past 2-1/2 months. i saw a lot of improvement, only to start losing my hair again and watching it thin again these past 2 weeks. my mix is Sandalore + PG + Everclear (Ethyl Alcohol)

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sandalore does such strange things to my hair. I added it to a topical I have been using for over a year and now I wake up with extremely dry, stiff hair. I also feel like my scalp inflammation has become worse. I have maybe thinned slightly but it's so early (1 monthish) that I can't be sure what's causing it.

Last edited:

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The reason i ask about shelf life of Sandalore is because the mix that i make no longer has the scent of Sandalore. When I first started using it, and the scent was strong, my hair improved a lot. these last 2 or 3 weeks, i can barely smell anything at all after applying it. and lo and behold, with the lack of scent, it's been downhill ever since. thinning, clumps of hair on my brush, hair falling out in the shower. how long can Sandalore last just stored on your shelf?

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sandalore does such strange things to my hair. I added it to a topical I have been using for over a year and now I wake up with extremely, stiff hair. I also feel like my scalp inflammation has become worse. I have maybe thinned slightly but it's so early (1 monthish) that I can't be sure what's causing it.

Sandalore seems to have a 50% success rate. which is better than Rogaine. I just purchased another bottle of it, since I believe the bottle that i already have somehow lost its effectiveness... it has no scent anymore.

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The reason i ask about shelf life of Sandalore is because the mix that i make no longer has the scent of Sandalore. When I first started using it, and the scent was strong, my hair improved a lot. these last 2 or 3 weeks, i can barely smell anything at all after applying it. and lo and behold, with the lack of scent, it's been downhill ever since. thinning, clumps of hair on my brush, hair falling out in the shower. how long can Sandalore last just stored on your shelf?
That's EXACTLYwhat happened to me. I had to stop using it.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's EXACTLYwhat happened to me. I had to stop using it.

the same happened to me. I attributed the high shedding to my dutasteride tapering, but the hairs that I'm losing are thick and very long. So confusing.

I also have felt that the scent has lost intensity. I don't know if my sense of smell is getting used to it, perhaps.

I'm back to duta ED, then I will buy another sandalore bottle and keep it at 4ºC (to slow down oxidation/degradation) and start all over again.

Joe Marini

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's most likely that your nose is getting used to the smell. It happens, which is why after you use deodorant, after a while you can't even notice the smell. You must get a different scent.

Stuie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Think about it. If something like sandalore lost it's scent after a few months in a closed bottle, colognes would have best before dates and storage instructions.