Samumed Sm04554 Results Normalized To Baseline

poopfeast420

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They said they would present their results at a congress, if it was such a failure as the retarded haters here claim they wouldn't take the time and effort to do this but just silently publish it without making any noise.
Their CFO said they would present results mid May. Two months later all we've seen is their CEO and general counsel leave the company ...

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
You forget the world was in peak corona times the first half of the year, a delay was to be expected and especially when they want to present their results at a congress where many people visit. This is also in line with their phase II results, which they also presented at a dermatology congress in Turkey.

And a change in management, etc is nothing special considering they're preparing for IPO. Also the latest real news was another successful clinical trial for osteoarthritis.
I'm going to make a fortune shorting their ipo

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only baldness drug to reach a phase 3 clinical trial in 25 years and it turned out to be nothing. Son of a f*****g b**ch.
I am sorry that they put you guys through this unduly especially since treating hair loss is hard for everybody, male, female, some times youth and trannies even. Your skeptical nature seems to protect you though, Ralph.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone able to explain succinctly what the premise of the treatment was supposed to be or do? Yeah, I could go research it but eh, you guys are saying it's finished for sure.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We all knew this was coming. The company has been acting shady AF for months. Their hair claims were part of a larger pattern of bullshitting.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Check comments https://www.folliclethought.com/kintors-kx-826-pyrilutamide-meets-goal-in-phase-2-trial/#comments

Some people messaged Biosplice, their response:

"Thank you for your interest in Biosplice’s investigational drug, SM04554.
Biosplice is not pursuing further independent development of SM04554 for androgenetic alopecia and is evaluating global out-licensing opportunities for further development and commercialization of this program"

Interesting, so it could still get on the market.
This is a boilerplate response in biotech when you have a bad drug but you still want people to invest in your company. It's never coming out

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Check comments https://www.folliclethought.com/kintors-kx-826-pyrilutamide-meets-goal-in-phase-2-trial/#comments

Some people messaged Biosplice, their response:

"Thank you for your interest in Biosplice’s investigational drug, SM04554.
Biosplice is not pursuing further independent development of SM04554 for androgenetic alopecia and is evaluating global out-licensing opportunities for further development and commercialization of this program"

Interesting, so it could still get on the market.
Are you ok? Remember it's fine to reach out and ask for help when you get such devastating news

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably, we'll see. I just want to see the study results.

Lol, everyone loses here you tard, the only product in phase 3 got cancelled. Let's hope your chinese SMI experiment doesn't flop.
We all win because we all get HMI-115 in 2024