Samumed Sm04554 Results Normalized To Baseline

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Why people saying it's dead? Aren't we just waiting to see the phase 3 results?
We are waiting. A few months back someone posted a timeline graph on Samumeds website showing that they cut down on their product pipeline. Couple that with the news that the CEO is stepping down and things begin to look a bit worrying for the company. Hopefully the phase 3 trial is enough of a success that they secure more funding and can bring it to market.

We are talking about the hair loss pharmaceutical industry here, an industry that really hasn't had a successful medically approved drug for hair loss since the early 1990's, so don't get your hopes up to high.

MrJolly26

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still waiting, that´s the only thing we can do.

Forget about it next few months and we will see.

Flounce

My Regimen
Reaction score
We are waiting. A few months back someone posted a timeline graph on Samumeds website showing that they cut down on their product pipeline. Couple that with the news that the CEO is stepping down and things begin to look a bit worrying for the company. Hopefully the phase 3 trial is enough of a success that they secure more funding and can bring it to market.

We are talking about the hair loss pharmaceutical industry here, an industry that really hasn't had a successful medically approved drug for hair loss since the early 1990's, so don't get your hopes up to high.
Yeah I can see your point but the fact that we haven't had anything since the 90s to me means it's about time so new sh*t showed up.

poopfeast420

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pack it up boys. You don't run successful p3 trials and then sit on the results for a year for the memes. Order your oral dutasteride, topical dutasteride, and oral min and call it a day until HMI and kintor are on the market

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pack it up boys. You don't run successful p3 trials and then sit on the results for a year for the memes. Order your oral dutasteride, topical dutasteride, and oral min and call it a day until HMI and kintor are on the market
Is it common to use both oral and topical Dutasteride?

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The race was never on for SM04554. Horseshit treatment..

Anatman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Incredible how crazy and cynical some of the commentators are. YES, of course the hope for SM04554 was never great. Still, before we've even seen the results, it's just plain ridiculous to write such reviews. It's just as stupid and utterly baseless as putting all your hope in the product.
Hold back and wait for the results.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe we get some results at one of these conferences:

poopfeast420

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They said they would present their results at a congress, if it was such a failure as the retarded haters here claim they wouldn't take the time and effort to do this but just silently publish it without making any noise.
Their CFO said they would present results mid May. Two months later all we've seen is their CEO and general counsel leave the company ...