Samumed Sm04554 Results Normalized To Baseline

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the problem is that hewitt needs a gmp system. Samumed was a lotion that didn't have to be customized
yes, they were having problems getting a gmp way before covid hit. Biotech is something hard, hair cloning is not something that is going to be delivered by some obscure company in Japan.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
maybe you are right. But I'm still excited.

You can see that Tissuse are very specialized in regenerative therapies. These are all highly recognized scientists who worked on SHT. They are all very respected in Germany. The federal government will invest several million in Tissuse, for their human on a chip process. They will soon grow very strongly in Berlin. I can't imagine that sht won't do anything. At least moderate growth.
Sure, Tissuse seems legit. The problem is Tissuse themselves took the product out of their website and decided they didn't want to invest any further in SHT to move the tech further.

Last edited:

hypetraintime

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure it this was already posted here
@Pigeon did their research :). If only I had the cash to be a private investor of these guys when I found out about them in 2016.

If you want something to watch instead, check these out.

Nov 2016 [3min]:
Apr 2018 [23min]:
Nov 2018 [39min]:
Sep 2019 [60min]:

Last edited:

hypetraintime

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest, watch this entire video (2019 presentation). It really shows you how effective their platform has the potential to be. You will need to turn auto-translation on.
This is the timestamped link to the 90 day results for one of their Alzheimer’s patients using their platform. Pretty remarkable.

Last edited:

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like a low bar to me?
Nothing has been able to match minoxidil’s potential for growth. It’s our strongest growth stimulant. Unless you’re willing to go estrogen. And since they’re working through different mechanisms, they can be combined for even greater growth. But that’s assuming this thing is any good

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly. Imagine if someone working on a new computer now says he will be happy if it matches the computer power of machines from 30 years ago. Totally pathetic.
If we didn't know how computer from 30 years ago worked, yeah it would be awesome to have a new computer that we know the mechanism and that matches the old computer in term of performance.

Not to mention that in the meantime a lot of research has not reached the level of the first computer.

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@hypetraintime Great presentations, he expands on why it's safe. Quite amazing really. And in his presentation we know it will be a lotion that has to be applied 1x/day and not 2x/day like minoxidil.

But for hairloss; Samumed’s drugs target CLK and DYRK and as @FilthyFrancis has pointed out, CLK and DYRK are also involved in cancer development. From the presentations I don't think this will be an issue, although he was mostly talking about the molecule for the cartilage repairing in his presentations, he clearly said they injected 2000x the normal dosage in the blood and even then it had no negative side effects. He also stated the molecule will only have an effect in the targeted location and can distinguish between abhorrent WNT signalling and healthy WNT signalling, the drugs only impact and correct the abhorrent WNT signalling but are inert/have no impact on the healthy WNT signalling. He expands on the safety in this presentation at 30:35,
But I assume the SM hairloss topical will be something that has to be used long term so will it be still safe then?

Maybe we should contact Samumed and ask for some more information concerning safety risks with CLK and DYRK, especially with long term usage of the lotion.

Edit: just sent them a mail, let's hope they send something back and I'm not relegated to the spam folder :p
31:14 : "What we have done differently is we actually identified a number of novel biological targets, that people don't even know they belong in the Wnt pathway." It sounds very interesting, hope it's not a big joke.

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As we are on a thread that talk about Wnt, do somebody have any news about KY19382 ? This stuff was f*ck*ng impressive.

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys think that Follica's method could work in synergy with Samumed?
It would be very powerful but the safety profile could be lower as the molecule would has chance to go systemic with wounding, who knows. But fundamentaly, a wnt upregulator can only be good when combined with wounding.

Speaking of synergy, combine SM04554 with Rspo agonist like suggested by pegasus ( https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...regulates-the-murine-hair-cycle-clock.129736/ ) would be awesome.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where are they doing the group buy?
It was mentioned in several threads, but I cannot find those threads atm.
I did find this (see attachment) though lol:

And here:

Attachments

• KY.png
    KY.png
    285.2 KB · Views: 118