Samumed Sm04554 Results Normalized To Baseline

John Difool

My Regimen
SM (at least the one I got is a nasty red powder that will stain your pillow case. I disolved it in Ethanol as you can see the solution transformation to a bottle of Pinot

These days since I mix it with other stuff with Ethanol PG and disolve in dmso at low volume I can add SM no issue since its low percentage.

Pigeon

My Regimen
SM (at least the one I got is a nasty red powder that will stain your pillow case. I disolved it in Ethanol as you can see the solution transformation to a bottle of Pinot

These days since I mix it with other stuff with Ethanol PG and disolve in dmso at low volume I can add SM no issue since its low percentage.
Already have any results from SM?

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Screenshot_20200507_153417.jpg

pegasus2

My Regimen
ha Fair play.

charlie76761

Established Member

Should be 100% insoluble in ethanol. Does dissolve in DMSO according to literature, and seems to do similar in DMI based on recent personal usage

sonictemples

Experienced Member
My Regimen

Where would you put it amongst other more well-known treatments? Also did you lab test it to make sure that it's legit?

John Difool

My Regimen
Lab tested yes. I would put it in the do not buy again list and definitely below NOT SO well known treatment. It's a water pistol compared to the bazooka stuff iI am using now. I feel for the folks who are gonna wait for that stuff expecting it to save their hair.

Pigeon

My Regimen
Lab tested yes. I would put it in the do not buy again list and definitely below NOT SO well known treatment. It's a water pistol compared to the bazooka stuff iI am using now. I feel for the folks who are gonna wait for that stuff expecting it to save their hair.
You think maintenance is possible with SM?

John Difool

My Regimen
Who knows. It showed regrowth but the study length has been too short to make a definitive statement if results are sustainable. Better than CB & Seti combined probably. We have more success stories on microneedling and minoxidil and Duta/Fina than anything else this year so we shouldn't get distracted by other propaganda.

resu

Who knows. It showed regrowth but the study length has been too short to make a definitive statement if results are sustainable. Better than CB & Seti combined probably. We have more success stories on microneedling and minoxidil and Duta/Fina than anything else this year so we shouldn't get distracted by other propaganda.

Seti was a bust last time I looked at it some years ago.

John Difool

My Regimen
"Clinicians have 'reason for optimism' in novel osteoarthritis therapies" https://www.healio.com/news/rheumat...or-optimism-in-novel-osteoarthritis-therapies

samumed appears to be delivering promising data on osteoarthritis. I still think their phase 3 study will surprise many in a positive way

The article just says this: "
Lorecivivint (Samumed), a Wnt pathway inhibitor, has moved into phase 3 trials after phase 1 studies showed reduced pain compared with placebo and phase 2 demonstrated improvements in Western Ontario and McMaster Universities Osteoarthritis Index (WOMAC) pain and function.

“We will know pretty soon its efficacy based on signs and symptoms,” Lane said. “We hope the sponsor will look at structure modification.”

which IMHO doesn't provide any promising data, just vague promises without any new data

Last edited:

MrJolly26

My Regimen
That´s our only option right now, so let´s pray this would work!

I´m positive because that´s the only way we have.

We will see in December/January, maybe this will be shirt again but we have nothing to lose by waiting (it´s different than believing, and we have seen a few Brotzus around so, no, just waiting and nothing else, folks).

John Difool

My Regimen
First this is definitely not the only option. Not sure what makes you say that. Second we have everything to lose waiting including our hair. I am sorry but if you feel it's a good idea to keep refreshing this page till an announcement is made you are not only using your hair but your time as well. The best option is to try a combination of all the options you can afford trying now! When this thing comes out based on results you can decide to add it to your regimen. There is no silver bullet.

tomJ

My Regimen
First this is definitely not the only option. Not sure what makes you say that. Second we have everything to lose waiting including our hair. I am sorry but if you feel it's a good idea to keep refreshing this page till an announcement is made you are not only using your hair but your time as well. The best option is to try a combination of all the options you can afford trying now! When this thing comes out based on results you can decide to add it to your regimen. There is no silver bullet.
So is no one getting results on SM??