Samumed Sm04554 Results Normalized To Baseline

Zua Goidern

My Regimen
Reaction score
so if I would take the SM04554 from TheKane, 1 gm

I would make 0.02% solution with ethanol or dmso ?

any tips for measuring correctly ?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Get a cheap scale from Amazon (the American scale brand is best). Make weekly batches with 10mg SM in either DMSO either Ethanol 190 70% PG 30%. DMSO everyday sounds painful so I would go for PG/E.

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With social distancing i really don't envision how doctors or nurses will be able to measure progress on the head of these patients so I would say forget anything forward till this pandemic is over.

I think that with protection and masks there shouldnt be problem in measure the progress ...
Anyway these measures will only last a few months , at the end will be necessary return to normality

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Masks are only good for infected people. You still can get it wearing a mask. I think it makes things overly complicated logistic wise. They'll cure the virus faster than they can make our hair growth again and it's back to the waiting game.

Zua Goidern

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still pages of rambling on SM and no one has ever come up with solution to deliver this drug topically? For those ready to experiment on themselves instead of debating ad nauseam what will be the best drug to hit the market in 2050 when most of us are already dead following our own follicles faith, this would be more useful. This forum is full of armchair science, not enough experiments. Just saying...

I will try, but first have to keep care of financials (I still go to School)

Get a cheap scale from Amazon (the American scale brand is best). Make weekly batches with 10mg SM in either DMSO either Ethanol 190 70% PG 30%. DMSO everyday sounds painful so I would go for PG/E.
Propylene Glycol I assume

Should it even be everyday ? I would have done every 3 day, should not differ that much I think. Or maybe make daily in the first 2 months then maybe space it out? I would combine it with weekly/fortnightly needling also

I might also try it on my eyebrows (with needling) because it is a growthfactor afterall, should work for brows too theoretically or maybe SM works so well for balding people because their WnT Pathway is too inactive in the scalp region

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In TheKaneShop is selling SM , but nobody seems to try now....
I dont know the purity ... ¿? , SM mixed with WAY should show even regrowth

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
GJ, lets fall again for Kane scams

Fx3D8SR.png

Lets see who notices it being the same

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those bond-line structures are the same, just drawn differently. Why are these nazis allowed to come here and make things up so they can steer people towards their private forum, where they sell them the same Chinese made chemicals at a 500% markup? That place is nothing but a front for their black market scam.

medkoo.PNG

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its soluble in Dmso
I dont know if SM is soluble in Pg? Or in methylidenglycerol? Mg is best than Pg

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
SM (at least the one I got is a nasty red powder that will stain your pillow case. I disolved it in Ethanol as you can see the solution transformation to a bottle of Pinot

These days since I mix it with other stuff with Ethanol PG and disolve in dmso at low volume I can add SM no issue since its low percentage.

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
SM (at least the one I got is a nasty red powder that will stain your pillow case. I disolved it in Ethanol as you can see the solution transformation to a bottle of Pinot

These days since I mix it with other stuff with Ethanol PG and disolve in dmso at low volume I can add SM no issue since its low percentage.

Should be 100% insoluble in ethanol. Does dissolve in DMSO according to literature, and seems to do similar in DMI based on recent personal usage