Samumed Sm04554 Results Normalized To Baseline

otann

My Regimen
Reaction score
Again,
If done following the proper protocol ... all available evidence indicates that microneedling is perfectly safe.

If someone harms themselves because they used a $25 Chinese dermaroller with zero antiseptic precautions and poor technique they picked up from a 3-minute video, that doesn't discredit microneedling any more than resistance training is discredited by someone who walks into the gym for the first time and blows out their back deadlifting heavy weight with awful form.

Also the whole scaring and "exhausting" the body with constant healing isn't good either. and the older you get the lesser healing properties your body will have.

This claim is directly contradicted by the work being done at the forefront of longevity research, which espouses the health benefits of the aforementioned therapies. In fact, most of the data suggests that controlled stress is even more beneficial at older ages.

Last edited:

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again,

This claim is directly contradicted by the work being done at the forefront of longevity research, which espouses the health benefits of the aforementioned therapies. In fact, most of the data suggests that controlled stress is even more beneficial at older ages.

So that is why the older the human body gets it gets more fragile?

But do show the research that tells constantly wounding is beneficial for the body. Because if so, why doesn't the human body heal better than it does?

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So that is why the older the human body gets it gets more fragile?

But do show the research that tells constantly wounding is beneficial for the body. Because if so, why doesn't the human body heal better than it does?
i use iodine anyway and To catch a infection at 0.8mm to 1mm is tough as it cant creep along the fat layer spreading min in the blood stream once every 2 weeks is hardly frightening compared to what people in this world get up to for fun at weekends also who cares if it loses effectiveness in time its about treading water till something better possibly like this sm0454 comes out.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you believe that muscle building, fasting, dietary restriction, ice baths, saunas, etc. cause long-term side effects? Humans are not meant to be insulated from all stressors. If done following the proper protocol (i.e., using a well-designed tool at the proper depth and frequency in an aseptic environment), all available evidence indicates that microneedling is perfectly safe. There is a massive difference between chronic damage and acute, controlled inflammation.

Yeah, tell me that after you get an infection or skin cancer, lol.

otann

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, tell me that after you get an infection or skin cancer, lol.

Needling my face and a few other areas of the skin for 4+ years and my scalp for a little over 2 years now with zero infections, as predicted by the literature.

There's no evidence to support an increase in cancer risk. If you're that concerned about the non-zero chance, I hope you're spending adequate time in your isolation tank in between posts.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don't subject your body to physical stress from gravity all day long, then your bone density goes away fast. Ask the people who live on a space station for a while.

Same for skin callouses. Stop using your hands or feet and the skin quickly loses thickness there.

Muscle development is more of the same.

Some "wounding" and "stress" is a regular part of the body's functioning. I think Follica is trying to hit ragged edge of that principle in a controlled way.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there a vehicle for SM? Because is action is different thanf minoxidil I imagine it has to be applied separately. Is PG and Ethanol dissolving this?

Still pages of rambling on SM and no one has ever come up with solution to deliver this drug topically? For those ready to experiment on themselves instead of debating ad nauseam what will be the best drug to hit the market in 2050 when most of us are already dead following our own follicles faith, this would be more useful. This forum is full of armchair science, not enough experiments. Just saying...

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Needling my face and a few other areas of the skin for 4+ years and my scalp for a little over 2 years now with zero infections, as predicted by the literature.

There's no evidence to support an increase in cancer risk. If you're that concerned about the non-zero chance, I hope you're spending adequate time in your isolation tank in between posts.
"Needling my face and a few other areas of the skin for 4+ years and my scalp for a little over 2 years now with zero infections, as predicted by the literature."
Yep, you don't have one till you have one.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel sorry for people who have access to an efficacious treatment but don't take advantage of it out of an unfounded fear of infection.

Totally agreed with that statement. There are solutions despite no cure. A year ago, I was freaking out taking duta when fina wore off after 15 years. I thought minoxidil was too cumbersome to take and would rather swallow a pill. Compare that with today Duta, Bica, Estradiol (EV & EH), RU, CB, SM, minoxidil oral and topical, 150 pills of supplement. Hair serums, lotions, and other anti-aging stuff, IGF-1 (mk), there are options.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I am on all of it and getting somewhere. I really need a phone app to manage my intakes.

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this Sm04554 100% legit ¿? Unfortunately have been comments from other forum peoples about other Kane`s drugs that looked poor quality. For example with RU58841 , some batches were pures , but others lost effectiveness over time
I tried a year ago with Kane TM and didnt notice a total disappearance of the itching and seborrhea ...
Some people have been using WAY , that is similar to Sm , but there are few comments about this drug , everything is confusing about concentration ect...
From SM we know the concentration that works in trials , 0,15%.
Please if anybody try , that commented

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing is legit till you get it at CVS in a nice bottle with a nw0 model dad on the label and the an FDA tag next it. Till then we'll all be dead.

MrJolly26

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi! Do you know if this trial is still going on in Turkey? Things are getting pretty ugly everywhere, besides Follicum´s trial is no longer taking place. So, just wondering...

Guess that we are screwed, but hopefully alive! ;)

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
With social distancing i really don't envision how doctors or nurses will be able to measure progress on the head of these patients so I would say forget anything forward till this pandemic is over.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am in the US...how do you guys in other countries believe the pandemic will affect your economy a year from now?