Samumed Sm04554 Results Normalized To Baseline

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I´m afraid Samumed has been struggling since the very beginning and it seems complicated to ever get this product. Thought it was our only chance in the short term, but here we go again. Delays, and more delays... :(

Delays are usual.

To me, it seems like they are the only ones actually pushing their product development successfully (with Cassiopea OK).

6-month long delay isn't much. I'd rather get minor delay news than nothing

MaestroTR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a company that fuckin launders money from the turkish black market.
Get some sanity, people.
Haven't ya learnt yet from Invitrohair?

In Turkey nobody bothers to do something like Kibar to launder money, it's a child's play. Why would you go to build Samumed and put yourself the center of attraction with many other discoveries? As a Turkish citizen, I feel like he is legit and I never say this for my compatriots and their brands.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Speaks anyone turkish ?
4 months ago, maybe something interesting
He is talking about repairing tendons, curing damaged cells, like cancer, alzheimer etc. far more complicated things than hairloss. Later he talks about the huge market and that they should focus on it rather than let asian companies get the revenues from over a billion customers, etc.

1.40 would be to long to listen, seems like they are about to develop different cures and a bride array of treatments

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you know if its a cure, or more maintenance ?
If you find me the part where talks about hair (based on pictures from the video) i can translate it, didn't watch the whole video, but seems like the guy looks at the big picture

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the comments is written minute 19:10
He says that they have something against hairloss that you can smear over your head and everybody laughs, because it's such an old matter. He's talking about dermal stem cells and that you have to be careful about not forgetting the hair colour while growing new hair, so dual treatment. No matter how old you are it will grow your own and original hair colour, so a cure for grey hair. It's a cream or solution/lotion for using once a day. After 90 days the once not grown hair shafts that are not forming hair follicles for any reason (on the left pic according to the video) will be fully matured and new hair will be grown out of the once non matured hair follicles.
Tested with a biopsy, but someone forgot to film the picture.
And they have another lotion against wrinkles.

So it's a lotion and it grows new hair within 90 days and is also capable of growing hair that won't be grey, no matter how old you are. Like the hair lotion every product will be FDA approved as a drug, except the wrinkle cream, this will be marketed with L'Oréal as cosmetic.
So no brotzu lotion cosmetic sh*t, pure FDA approved drug.

The sh*t about the Alzheimer product is awesome.

After that he's talking about how hard it is to get FDA approved and just one drug would require about half a million pages for filing it in, so they are "just" developing 1-2 products a year and step by step to get it really through and not making mistakes.

They have several cures in their pipeline and will slowly proceed with all of them.

Last edited:

rxmn

My Regimen
Reaction score
He says that they have something against hairloss that you can smear over your head and everybody laughs, because it's such an old matter. He's talking about dermal stem cells and that you have to be careful about not forgetting the hair colour while growing new hair, so dual treatment. No matter how old you are it will grow your own and original hair colour, so a cure for grey hair. It's a cream or solution/lotion for using once a day. After 90 days the once not grown hair shafts that are not forming hair follicles for any reason (on the left pic according to the video) will be fully matured and new hair will be grown out of the once non matured hair follicles.

Is this Sm04554 he's talking about?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you
It sounds like a cure, it creates new hair. Maybe we just have to wait a few years so that the lotion can take effect. (Or cure for Norwood 3-4)
And this will be probably much cheaper than Tsuji and Tissuse.

Yes, we talk about Sm04554.

Not even close to a cure. I guarantee you it is not even as effective as minoxidil or finasteride.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

So it's a lotion and it grows new hair within 90 days and is also capable of growing hair that won't be grey, no matter how old you are. Like the hair lotion every product will be FDA approved as a drug, except the wrinkle cream, this will be marketed with L'Oréal as cosmetic.

After that he's talking about how hard it is to get FDA approved and just one drug would require about half a million pages for filing it in, so they are "just" developing 1-2 products a year and step by step to get it really through and not making mistakes.

They have several cures in their pipeline and will slowly proceed with all of them.

Now I'm 100% convinced this guy is a scammer trying to inflate his valuation to dupe investors out of their money. Pay no attention to Samumed. I'm sure SM04554 works to a degree, but I doubt it's as effective a wnt disinhibitor as is WAY.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
1. he is too famous to be a Scammer. Everybody knows him. (Forbes, Tv, politician )

2. his CV is too impressive. He demonstrated that he is able to etabilish such companies.

3. He did clinical trials in many different cases in arrangement with the FDA. And he showed the results.

4. His team is very competent and famous. I cant imagine, that they would risk to lose everything for more Money.
They're all rich anyway.

I hope you aren't old enough to drink. ;) That kind of naivete is on par with believing in Santa Claus.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you know his team ?
They wouldnt be able to escape, they only can lose.

The grandfather of Osman Kibar (CEO) was the major of the City Izmir. These are known people.

Oh wow! A mayor's grandson would never do anything crooked. You obviously aren't old enough to remember Enron, or even Lehman Brothers lol

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Money laundering is the main purpose of the company's existence, but let "Turks" believe that islamized Hittites can really make a difference in the world...

Conspiracy theory at its finest. I wouldn't be surprised if you were also an active member of the flat earth society.

I understand you guys can be embittered, but you shouldn't spread your negative mood and bad faith in here. All you do is criticizing and speculating. Seriously, if an effective treatment were to see the light of the day, you guys would be the least deserving.

This being said, I don't think this video is bringing any interesting piece of news regarding SM04554. It seems they are on it but will prioritize some other drugs development.

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How did they get through 3 trials surly fda monitor the trial in some way and why now after 3 are people calling fake ?

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How did they get through 3 trials surly fda monitor the trial in some way and why now after 3 are people calling fake ?

People = 2 frustrated & resentful forumers

Just sit back, and relax. There is no grounds on which one can solidly claim whether it will be success. All you read here is speculation.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What???
Not everything is a conspiracy, buffoon.
Unless you believe that noone ever has laundered money...
As I said in my previous post, their drug is legit, but it won't be effective enough.

I am not embittered at all, since I'm married, have two kids and make decent money.
Do I wish I were not bald?
Sure.
But I also wish I were 6'1".
That is not bitterness, mate.

So much negativity. Keep insulting people, spit your poison. I do not need you to prove your social worth.

This company serves mainly Erdoĝan (a Georgian who thinks he is a Turk) and his black market money.

There are other companies whose goal is really to tackle hair loss.
Erdoĝan-med is not one of them.

Unless you have reliable sources, this is pure speculation. Your only aim is to destroy other's hope, and it's not your first attempt.

I know Greeks and Turkish have had an ever-lasting quarrel, but you, as a man of science, as a well-educated dermatologist and a father of two kids, you should know facts should be checked.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People said the exact same things when sane or knowledgeable posters would tell them that Brotzu is bullshit, that Histogen is bullshit, that RepliCel is bullshit.

I am fully aware that most posters can't handle truth, and therefore attack me, but I'm here to speak sanity.
Erdoĝan-med is a joke and it exists to launder Turkish black market money.

Blablabla... proof?

I do not debate with you to claim SM04554 will be the game changer. For I don't know this treatment effectiveness yet.

I am just pointing out the fact that you obviously don't know anything, as much as I do. Therefore, there is no need to waste your time screaming it's a scam on this forum yet. Only time will tell.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

He sure does talk like a scammer, not gonna lie

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Their portfolios are huge.
What the heck are you talking about?
You don't even know what venture capitalists do, ffs.

Aren't you the guy who was making completely unfounded claims about the Follica protocol? Stop talking like the authority on everything. You really don't know as much as you think you do.

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To clarify, Samumed is a San Diego based start-up, and the first phases of the trials for this drug were not based in Turkey. Both trials thus far have been FDA regulated. This whole money laundering thing is not based on any actual fact just an accusation by a Greek guy on a hair loss forum, spewing nonsense.

MrJolly26

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi! How is this shirt going? Can they save us or what?

Thought they will end the trial at the end of the year or maybe next January.

Am I right? Thanks!

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi! How is this shirt going? Can they save us or what?

Thought they will end the trial at the end of the year or maybe next January.

Am I right? Thanks!
Topline results can be expected H1 2021 if I remember correctly